Repub Senator slams trump for killing border deal

You really don't like America, do you? Tell the truth scumbag, you don't do you?

We all know what Trump did. Will you deny this?
Then how can you support him?

We don't put people in prison until technically convicted. We all are ok with that. No one is saying different.
But to vote for him?

Not as far as I know. Apparently, you can rape kids and Democrats will love you. But put your feet on Nancy Pelosi‘s desk and you lose all human rights.
You can stuff that thought up your butt, because it is false and you know it.

I would put those J6 creeps on bread and water, or better yet send them to the island farm at Parchman Prison, Mississippi (only boat in and out) and leave them to the gun bulls.

dimocrap scum are so fucking stupid they want children put in the same holding cells with Adults.

I think it's a fantasy of theirs. Most of them are sexual deviants of one kind or another anyway.

IOW, dimocraps are scum
That was Trump. Obama had minors without family separated from the adults. It was Trump that took children away from their parents.

I saw the numbers. I don't care how many encounters there were if they got sent back to Mexico.
Biden's catch and release is treason.
The. You only saw some of the numbers. MIillions got through

Trump got it right. A bad deal is worse than no deal at all. Because a bad deal blocks a good deal. Hold off on this deal, as long as the Republicans, keep the house, and maybe some non-rhino Republicans make it into the Senate, Trump can sign a much better deal in literally less than a year.

What’s the rush? It’s not like Biden is going to actually shut down the border no matter what kind of law is past.

You can stuff that thought up your butt, because it is false and you know it.

I would put those J6 creeps on bread and water, or better yet send them to the island farm at Parchman Prison, Mississippi (only boat in and out) and leave them to the gun bulls.
Why so extreme though? I get it that you disagreed with them and thought that they should not have gone into the capital.

Let’s put aside for a moment. The fact that the FBI won’t tell us whether they themselves incited the riots. Let’s assume the protesters indeed enter the capital with no prompting from the Democrats. OK, they deserve to be punished.

But yet you expressed no such feelings about thousands of rioters that killed cops killed innocent people during the George Floyd riots. You haven’t objected to the pro abortion protesters, anti-Brett Kavanaugh protesters, pro Hamas protesters and other left-wing protesters that also invaded the capital who seem to have escaped your notice completely.

Trump derangement syndrome has close to half the country, losing their touch with reality. I get that. But this desire for vengeance on people who intended to peacefully protest as recommended by Donald Trump himself seems far out of proportion even to that.

What do you attribute this phenomenon?

Why so extreme though? I get it that you disagreed with them and thought that they should not have gone into the capital.

Let’s put aside for a moment. The fact that the FBI won’t tell us whether they themselves incited the riots. Let’s assume the protesters indeed enter the capital with no prompting from the Democrats. OK, they deserve to be punished.

But yet you expressed no such feelings about thousands of rioters that killed cops killed innocent people during the George Floyd riots. You haven’t objected to the pro abortion protesters, anti-Brett Kavanaugh protesters, pro Hamas protesters and other left-wing protesters that also invaded the capital who seem to have escaped your notice completely.

Trump derangement syndrome has close to half the country, losing their touch with reality. I get that. But this desire for vengeance on people who intended to peacefully protest as recommended by Donald Trump himself seems far out of proportion even to that.

What do you attribute this phenomenon?
You have no idea what I did or did not express during the summer protests of 2020: so there is your first lie.

Your second lie is that I have not objected to any protests. As long as they are peaceful, that is their right. I support your right to protest here, BUT not lie. You have no right to lie, and no right to any respect as long as you do.

Let's find out why you lie before we discuss the other matters.

You have no idea what I did or did not express during the summer protests of 2020: so there is your first lie.
I know exactly what you did not express: a desire for the murderous George Floyd protesters to be in solitary with bread and water.
Your second lie is that I have not objected to any protests. As long as they are peaceful, that is their right. I support your right to protest here, BUT not lie. You have no right to lie, and no right to any respect as long as you do.
Prove me wrong. Show me where you talked about pro Hamas protesters who turned violent, pro abortion protesters who turned violent or any violent left wingers ever.
Let's find out why you lie before we discuss the other matters.
Facts you don’t want spoken are not “lies.”

We all know what Trump did. Will you deny this?
Then how can you support him?

We don't put people in prison until technically convicted. We all are ok with that. No one is saying different.
But to vote for him?
OMFG.

Desperation of this TDS Clown is fogging up my phone.

Putin had 4 (four) years to invade Ukraine while Trump was President. He didn't , did he?
Putin knew Trump was his little bitch who would do whatever he wanted. So why would Putin rock the boat by invading Ukraine while Trump was president? He was already getting everything he wanted from Trump.

Putin knew Biden disliked him tremendously, so Putin wasn't faced with that dilemma anymore.

A year into Sponge Brains Shits Pants presidency, Putin invades. Coinky Dink? The naive and the stoopid might think so. It wasn't.
I just explained to you why.

Not only that, but Hamas attacks Israel and murders more Jews than at any time since the Holocaust. Another Coinky Dink? Only stupid fucking dimocrap scum might think so.

You can call it what you want, fellatio (which I am sure you are familiar with on the giving end), diplomacy, fear... Whatever but the FACT is, no new Wars when Trump was President. People weren't dying horribly. Innocent women and children weren't being murdered and raped by the bushel.

Now they are. But that's okay with you, isn't it? Sponge Brains Shits Pants is stealing money from peop;le that work for it and giving it, probably to you. Or totally undeserving College pukes, or black exploitation groups that will never give more than some watermelons or chitterlings to Black People themselves. But leaders will get rich. Pay themselves 7 figures to head up those phony groups. Go on all-expenses paid trips for meetings -- In Miami Beach, and stay at the Ritz Carlton.... All expenses paid. Or maybe Palm Beach. Or Hilton Head. But nowhere near where Blacks are suffering due to dimocrap scum never keeping their promises to them.

But you're okay with people being butchered by the thousand. Just so you can have THE most incompetent prersident in our history fucking everything up. Everything.

You and the other dimocrap creeps in here that back that piece of shit political party? You're nothing more than accomplices. Enjoy your 30 pieces of silver
Trump is the biggest national security threat to this country, as every rational American knows. But continue to rant and rave like a hyena and vent your spleen.

Good, I'd say. Putin was so weakened due to U.S. support of Ukraine that he was almost removed from power by the Wagner Group.

Bush was too tough on Putin, that's why Obama/Hillary gave him a reset button.
Obama was all flexible for Putin.

Why did Obama and Hillary love Putin so much?

Putin knew Trump was his little bitch who would do whatever he wanted. So why would Putin rock the boat by invading Ukraine while Trump was president? He was already getting everything he wanted from Trump.

Putin knew Biden disliked him tremendously, so Putin wasn't faced with that dilemma anymore.

I just explained to you why.

Trump is the biggest national security threat to this country, as every rational American knows. But continue to rant and rave like a hyena and vent your spleen.

Putin knew Trump was his little bitch who would do whatever he wanted.

Is that why Trump gave Ukraine weapons while Obama gave them blankets and meals?

Forum List

Back