Reps outpace Dems in early voting

Not really. This article also mentions Independents who have done early voting and if you add them together they outnumber Republicans in many of these races. Independents are typically younger voters that never felt the need to attach themselves to one party.

You also have a lot of moderate Republicans who may be voting for Democrats this year who are discouraged with Republican leadership and Trump, and are looking for balance in government.

So this year, of all years I wouldn't necessarily be dependent on how many ballots Republicans & Democrats returned. The voting is unusually heavy this year, which is typically indicative of a bad sign for the ruling party.

I think you better consider how people on the left and middle felt about that Kavanaugh charade. A display of shame and desperation. And now you have this band of low skilled, uneducated migrants making their way to the US compliments of your Democrat party.

Even a dumb Democratic has to notice what’s happening to our country and ask why they would want to stop this more than successful economic environment Trump and the Republicans created.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

I know many Republican women that believed Dr. Ford, so by confirming Kavanaugh that may actually backfire on Republicans.

Susan Collins a Republican senator stated s she believed Dr. Ford, so how does that play out with millions of other Reoublican women? We shall see.

Last edited:

Not really. This article also mentions Independents who have done early voting and if you add them together they outnumber Republicans in many of these races. Independents are typically younger voters that never felt the need to attach themselves to one party.

You also have a lot of moderate Republicans who may be voting for Democrats this year who are discouraged with Republican leadership and Trump, and are looking for balance in government.

So this year, of all years I wouldn't necessarily be dependent on how many ballots Republicans & Democrats returned. The voting is unusually heavy this year, which is typically indicative of a bad sign for the ruling party.

I think you better consider how people on the left and middle felt about that Kavanaugh charade. A display of shame and desperation. And now you have this band of low skilled, uneducated migrants making their way to the US compliments of your Democrat party.

Even a dumb Democratic has to notice what’s happening to our country and ask why they would want to stop this more than successful economic environment Trump and the Republicans created.

I know many Republican women that believed Dr. Ford, so by confirming Kavanaugh that may actually backfire on Republicans.

Of course you do. :auiqs.jpg:

This is meaningless. Almost all the states mentioned are heavily Republican states. Not only that, but early voting is most frequently used by retirees, which is a demographic that leans Republican. All the blue wave talk has been completely overhyped, but these particular observations mean nothing toward that end.

Old people lean Republican? Since when?

Since before your birth, apparently. Did you just fall off the turnip truck yesterday?

U.S. Baby Boomers More Likely to Identify as Conservative

You have lost independents and many of those early voting Democrats voted straight Republican.

You pieces of shit are going to start to receive the karma you richly deserve.

Susan Collins a Republican senator stated s she believed Dr. Ford, so how does that play out with millions of other Reoublican women? We shall see.

I don't believe you for a minute. Most Republican women are not that stupid. Ford's story had so many holes in it you could see the entire other side of the wall. As for RINO Collins, she was just trying to secure votes.

No.i didn't say the Republican advantage in fake in registration numbers is fake in "Key" states. I argued it's irrelevant.
Now you tell me if it's fake: Is NBC's Dems +9 generic advantage real?

Was CNN's 91% Hillary advantage real?

I say wait until almost the end, then swarm the polls so they don't have time to judge the numbers and fraudify it up.

Last edited:

I don't believe you for a minute. Most Republican women are not that stupid. Ford's story had so many holes in it you could see the entire other side of the wall. As for RINO Collins, she was just trying to secure votes.

You are so full of bullshit. Ford's story was typical of most sexual assault victims. Most Republican hillbilly women are stupid cows.

You have lost independents and many of those early voting Democrats voted straight Republican.

You have no clue what you are talking about. Republicans have lost independents. You have no idea what Democrats are doing. I suspect they are voting mostly Democrat. I also suspect moderate Republicans could be a problem for the GOP.

You are so full of bullshit. Ford's story was typical of most sexual assault victims. Most Republican hillbilly women are stupid cows.

^Get this!

iu

You have no clue what you are talking about. Republicans have lost independents. You have no idea what Democrats are doing. I suspect they are voting mostly Democrat. I also suspect moderate Republicans could be a problem for the GOP.

I was just looking at the early ballot's coming in--in my state of Colorado. Women are kicking ass. It's unbelievable. In our state Independents OUTNUMBER registered Republicans and Democrats. Independents will be the new party force
in the future, and I bet you're right that Independents are swinging to the Democrat side of the isle in this midterm.

Independents are showing huge numbers in this state. In this chart If you add democrats and un affiliated votes you can see that Republicans are in real trouble in Colorado.
https://content.govdelivery.com/attachments/COSOS/2018/10/24/file_attachments/1094444/Ballots Returned Oct. 24, 2018.pdf

You mean most sexual assault victims wait 36 years before telling their story? Most wait until just before a midterm election? Most don’t remember how they got to a party or who took them home, especially when nobody at the party brought them there and kids didn’t have cell phones to call for a ride? Most victims try to be friends with one of their attackers?

Forum List

Back