Reps outpace Dems in early voting

Besides that what we are seeing is very similar to 2016. Trump having rallies that are sold out and showing his appearance outside of facilities on big screens. Advantages in minority support especially among Hispanics. An increase in favorability. All the makings for a successful Republican win this midterm.

Democrats just don't get it. They are so out of touch with the general public that the stunts they pull are actually working against them.
When you talk about a "successful Republican win", are you saying they'll retain the House majority?

The republicans stand a decent chance of increasing their majority in the house and making it closer than expected in the house.

There's no reason for the republicans to lose with this awesome economy, world wide peace and better trade deals.

1) Independents not mentioned
2) Those "Key states" were overwhelmingly Republican in registration.in 2016
3) There's no correlation between party registration and final outcome
4) Avatar cited NBC, which has Dems +9 in the generic but won't tell you that.
You think Independents are voting D?!
All polls say Independents favor Democrats. Don't play dumb about it.

The republicans stand a decent chance of increasing their majority in the house and making it closer than expected in the house.

There's no reason for the republicans to lose with this awesome economy, world wide peace and better trade deals.
That's the most cautious hedge/forecast I've ever seen.

Doesn't matter what the "generic" is overall; it only matters in battleground districts. And there, polls are tied. Moreover, the early voting numbers are key because Dems almost always win those. The GOP usually has to catch up on actual election day.

Tune into MSNBC this morning and watch. They'll be crapping themselves.

So NBC is fake news? The hell you say.
No.i didn't say the Republican advantage in fake in registration numbers is fake in "Key" states. I argued it's irrelevant.
Now you tell me if it's fake: Is NBC's Dems +9 generic advantage real?

It is real but it's an aggregate. That doesn't matter. The House isn't won on a popular vote. It's won district by district.

You think Independents are voting D?!
All polls say Independents favor Democrats. Don't play dumb about it.

Where are you getting this information? And midterms are all about turnout. They might "favor" Democrats but are they motivated enough to get to the polls? That's the question.

14,000 (current estimate) of the uneducated and the unskilled and the criminal approaching the border on Election Day with the intent to break it will definitely affect the vote.

14,000? Wow! Where are they headed? To a Trump rally? You fuckers sure do throw numbers around.

Caravan grows to 14,000 people: Report

Weeeee! You go ahead and believe that report. Idiot.

I note with interest the Democrats are doing all they can to avoid the issue in the campaign. :auiqs.jpg:

Well. When you are counting on a boogeyman caravan of thugs and terrorists to boost your election chances, you might need to work on your policy agenda a bit.

You fucking morons.

1,600, 4,000, 8,000, 14,000 don't travel all that way unfunded, and it sure isn't the Republicans or associates funding them. So it looks like the joke is on you. Somebody from the left side is behind this. What do you suppose it would cost to feed 14,000 for just one day yet alone weeks or months?

So what you are seeing now is a Democrat self-destructive situation. Good luck with this next month.

Yeah. You nailed it. Democrats benefit from this story being in the headlines. Dems are def funding the caravan. Moron.

14,000 (current estimate) of the uneducated and the unskilled and the criminal approaching the border on Election Day with the intent to break it will definitely affect the vote.

14,000? Wow! Where are they headed? To a Trump rally? You fuckers sure do throw numbers around.

I note with interest the Democrats are doing all they can to avoid the issue in the campaign. :auiqs.jpg:

What? I thought we were funding the caravan? Why would we do that and then avoid the issue?

Moron.

Well. When you are counting on a boogeyman caravan of thugs and terrorists to boost your election chances, you might need to work on your policy agenda a bit.

You fucking morons.

1,600, 4,000, 8,000, 14,000 don't travel all that way unfunded, and it sure isn't the Republicans or associates funding them. So it looks like the joke is on you. Somebody from the left side is behind this. What do you suppose it would cost to feed 14,000 for just one day yet alone weeks or months?

So what you are seeing now is a Democrat self-destructive situation. Good luck with this next month.

Yeah. You nailed it. Democrats benefit from this story being in the headlines. Dems are def funding the caravan. Moron.

Barbarians at the gate. Will they throw their babies at the troops in order to break the lines as Americans go to the polls? Gawd only knows. The Democrats and their foreign tools are capable of any conceivable outrage.

A few shots fired down on the border might be what's needed to send a firm message

Don't try it... staying on the Mexico side of the border is much safer

-Geaux

/----/ Dems starting to back peddle on the BLUE WAVE
RUSH: What did I tell you? What did I tell you? The chairman of the Democrat National Committee, the well-known Marxist and leftist, Tom Perez, the former labor secretary for Barack Hussein Obama, quote, “We always knew this election was gonna be close.He is now actively diminishing all talk of a blue wave. “We always knew this election was gonna close.” This comes from an interview he did today on CNN. We didn’t “always know this was gonna be close,” Mr. Perez.

APP-032818-Truth-RUSH-Dark.jpg

You and your buddies have been telling everybody this was gonna be a blue wave landslide wipeout ever since last December. You have made book on it. You’ve run campaigns on it. You ran the Kavanaugh operation based on it. You’re running this mob coming up here from Central and South America on it! Now all of a sudden two weeks out, almost two weeks to the day (sputtering), “Well… well… well, we always knew the election was gonna be close.”

What? I thought we were funding the caravan? Why would we do that and then avoid the issue?

Moron.

Because you fucked up and it's negatively affecting your campaign efforts.

Moron.

You twist yourself into a pretzel trying to make sense of your own bullshit.

In your brain, the Dem elite thought that funding a caravan of immigrants would be an election winner.

Your brain is broken.

Moron.

In your brain, the Dem elite thought that funding a caravan of immigrants would be an election winner.

Your brain is broken.

Au contraire, what they want is chaos on the border on Election Day.

Moron.

Your brain is broken.

Au contraire, what they want is chaos on the border on Election Day.

Why? That plays to the GOP base. That’s why Trump and FOX can speak of little else. It helps them.

Moron.

Forum List

Back