Democrats Look Increasingly Like They Could Lose Senate Seats In November

They were already going to lose senate seats. The Senate was the GOP's to take (and do jack shit with).

The house is what is looking sad for the dems. They will be lucky to break even.

Everyone watched the Demonrats during the Kavanaugh hearings and took sides.

I would like to see Cory "Farticus" lose his seat. But I doubt that will highly happen. The Democrats would miss any/all of his "Farticus" moments.

Kalma Harris is another one that should go!

Democrats slide in battle for Senate
Duh. That has always been expected.
This year Democrats are defending way more seats than the Republicans in the Senate races.
Democrats will take over the House while Republicans will pick up a couple of Senate seats.
I am nowhere close to convinced the dems will take the house. I think that has now become a longshot.

This year Democrats are defending way more seats than the Republicans in the Senate races.
Democrats will take over the House while Republicans will pick up a couple of Senate seats.
Nice backpedaling.
Show me when I ever said Democrats would win the Senate majority.

Nuts on this board have claimed the Democrats would take over the House by a large number and would also take the Senate. Looks like that is now being scaled back.

I expect the Republicans will pick up a seat in the Senate and in the House the Dems will prevail by a small majority.

Nuts on this board have claimed the Democrats would take over the House by a large number and would also take the Senate. Looks like that is now being scaled back.

I expect the Republicans will pick up a seat in the Senate and in the House the Dems will prevail by a small majority.
I asked you to prove I backpedaled .. Do it.

This would probably be the case if the caravan were opposed by the Ds in public but that ain't going to be the case.

I asked you to prove I backpedaled .. Do it.

That wasn’t me you asked, you asked weatherman.

The useless GOP has a 35-seat advantage in the house. The swing will have to be huge in the Dems' favor.

The most recent bullshit has probably solidified the right base. I think the Democrats pick up about 15 seats. The useless GOP still controls the house.

Forum List

Back