Reps outpace Dems in early voting

And.....these people won’t reach the US-Mexico border before the election. So there will be no chaos at the border. Therefore, you assholes are trying hard to make it the central campaign issue. It helps you.

I note with interest the Democrats are doing all they can to avoid the issue in the campaign. :auiqs.jpg:

What? I thought we were funding the caravan? Why would we do that and then avoid the issue?

Moron.

Because you fucked up and it's negatively affecting your campaign efforts.

You twist yourself into a pretzel trying to make sense of your own bullshit.

In your brain, the Dem elite thought that funding a caravan of immigrants would be an election winner.

Your brain is broken.

Au contraire, what they want is chaos on the border on Election Day.

Why? That plays to the GOP base. That’s why Trump and FOX can speak of little else. It helps them.

Moron.

Indeed it does. The Democrats made a huge mistake in thinking otherwise.

And.....these people won’t reach the US-Mexico border before the election. So there will be no chaos at the border. Therefore, you assholes are trying hard to make it the central campaign issue. It helps you.

Of course they will. You don't think they are all actually walking there, do you?

What? I thought we were funding the caravan? Why would we do that and then avoid the issue?

Moron.

In your brain, the Dem elite thought that funding a caravan of immigrants would be an election winner.

Your brain is broken.

Why? That plays to the GOP base. That’s why Trump and FOX can speak of little else. It helps them.

Moron.

Prove that Democrats thought otherwise.

Your brain is broken.

Moron.

Prove that Democrats thought otherwise.
Trick question. Democrats don’t think

1) Independents not mentioned
2) Those "Key states" were overwhelmingly Republican in registration.in 2016
3) There's no correlation between party registration and final outcome
4) Avatar cited NBC, which has Dems +9 in the generic but won't tell you that.
So NBC is fake news? The hell you say.
No.i didn't say the Republican advantage in fake in registration numbers is fake in "Key" states. I argued it's irrelevant.
Now you tell me if it's fake: Is NBC's Dems +9 generic advantage real?

9% generic advantage is Nationwide.

President of Real Clear Politics reported yesterday that a poll
inside the WSJ/NBC poll...centered around 69 toss-up races
for the House has the generic count at 45-44 GOP.

He went on to say that the Blue States have accounted for most of
the advantage but individual districts in state's won by Trump show
the Generic advantage favors the GOP.

I note with interest the Democrats are doing all they can to avoid the issue in the campaign. :auiqs.jpg:

Moron.

Your brain is broken.

The Democrat elite is losing. Why would we expect them to have good ideas on how to win?

A few shots fired down on the border might be what's needed to send a firm message

Don't try it... staying on the Mexico side of the border is much safer

-Geaux

Actually I thought it would be a good idea for the military to round up every police dog they can get their hands on. Let’s see which one of these dreamers wants to be the first to get chewed up by a German Shepherd.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

14,000 (current estimate) of the uneducated and the unskilled and the criminal approaching the border on Election Day with the intent to break it will definitely affect the vote.

14,000? Wow! Where are they headed? To a Trump rally? You fuckers sure do throw numbers around.

Caravan grows to 14,000 people: Report

Weeeee! You go ahead and believe that report. Idiot.

Moron.

Because they thought the public would be behind them. Now they are finding out it isn’t so.

Besides that what we are seeing is very similar to 2016. Trump having rallies that are sold out and showing his appearance outside of facilities on big screens. Advantages in minority support especially among Hispanics. An increase in favorability. All the makings for a successful Republican win this midterm.

Democrats just don't get it. They are so out of touch with the general public that the stunts they pull are actually working against them.
When you talk about a "successful Republican win", are you saying they'll retain the House majority?

They will keep the house and pickup several Senate seats.

Early Voting Numbers Optimistic for GOP in Key States
ZgK2rpAXa643rZpOui-KiX10WO-PVQuyTkpBbEqD04peU2AaBSgztD3ImATpAHs_szbbmosoujgFYHrJD6uTh6oQgSywHEPEpM0iU_ePCaCR9SDh2mE7eyP5YxkXSEY6A3RxdvlVrAqMAmsy69kPv3siWZgNcDYo4xvoqgewmGVWn_xE1g=w663-h379-p

By Matt | Contributor | October 23, 2018 11:19AM

This is a real plus for the midterms – if this trend continues for the next week plus.

2018earlyvotekeystates_29db6d3673214fa41222bc538d106cac.fit-560w-1540302635.png

To break down the races more specifically in states where NBC provided data:

Arizona – 44% of early voters are Republican, compared to 33% Democrat.

Florida – 44% of early voters are Republican, compared to 38% Democrat.

Georgia – 52% of early voters are Republican, compared to 43% Democrat.

Indiana – 51% of early voters are Republican, compared to 39% Democrat.

Montana – 46% of early voters are Republican, compared to 29% Democrat.

Tennessee – 63% of early voters are Republican, compared to 30% Democrat.

Texas – 53% of early voters are Republican, compared to 43% Democrat.

The outlier is Nevada – 38% of early voters are Republican, compared to 45% Democrat.

Early voting tilting towards the GOP is a good omen – and it’s hardly the only factor pointing towards GOP victory.

I’m not all the concerned with the Nevada figures. We will see more Repubs voting after the visits of President Trump and VP Pence. Also, early turnout is usually spurred by the unions getting their people to the polls. Once they’ve done their thing, the non-union numbers will start coming in.

More of this piece @ Early Voting Numbers Just RELEASED - Democrats Are in HUGE Trouble for November!

Early Voting Begins In Most States – Favors Republicans @ Early Voting Begins In Most States - Favors Republicans

voters-voting.jpg

Early Voting Numbers Optimistic for GOP in Key States
ZgK2rpAXa643rZpOui-KiX10WO-PVQuyTkpBbEqD04peU2AaBSgztD3ImATpAHs_szbbmosoujgFYHrJD6uTh6oQgSywHEPEpM0iU_ePCaCR9SDh2mE7eyP5YxkXSEY6A3RxdvlVrAqMAmsy69kPv3siWZgNcDYo4xvoqgewmGVWn_xE1g=w663-h379-p

By Matt | Contributor | October 23, 2018 11:19AM

This is a real plus for the midterms – if this trend continues for the next week plus.

2018earlyvotekeystates_29db6d3673214fa41222bc538d106cac.fit-560w-1540302635.png

To break down the races more specifically in states where NBC provided data:

Arizona – 44% of early voters are Republican, compared to 33% Democrat.

Florida – 44% of early voters are Republican, compared to 38% Democrat.

Georgia – 52% of early voters are Republican, compared to 43% Democrat.

Indiana – 51% of early voters are Republican, compared to 39% Democrat.

Montana – 46% of early voters are Republican, compared to 29% Democrat.

Tennessee – 63% of early voters are Republican, compared to 30% Democrat.

Texas – 53% of early voters are Republican, compared to 43% Democrat.

The outlier is Nevada – 38% of early voters are Republican, compared to 45% Democrat.

Early voting tilting towards the GOP is a good omen – and it’s hardly the only factor pointing towards GOP victory.

I’m not all the concerned with the Nevada figures. We will see more Repubs voting after the visits of President Trump and VP Pence. Also, early turnout is usually spurred by the unions getting their people to the polls. Once they’ve done their thing, the non-union numbers will start coming in.

More of this piece @ Early Voting Numbers Just RELEASED - Democrats Are in HUGE Trouble for November!

Early Voting Begins In Most States – Favors Republicans @ Early Voting Begins In Most States - Favors Republicans

voters-voting.jpg

What’s troubling for Democrats is that most times, early voting favors Democrats.

This is meaningless. Almost all the states mentioned are heavily Republican states. Not only that, but early voting is most frequently used by retirees, which is a demographic that leans Republican. All the blue wave talk has been completely overhyped, but these particular observations mean nothing toward that end.

Old people lean Republican? Since when?

Not really. This article also mentions Independents who have done early voting and if you add them together they outnumber Republicans in many of these races. Independents are typically younger voters that never felt the need to attach themselves to one party.

You also have a lot of moderate Republicans who may be voting for Democrats this year who are discouraged with Republican leadership and Trump, and are looking for balance in government.

So this year, of all years I wouldn't necessarily be dependent on how many ballots Republicans & Democrats returned. The voting is unusually heavy this year, which is typically indicative of a bad sign for the ruling party.

Last edited:

Not really. This article also mentions Independents who have done early voting and if you add them together they outnumber Republicans in many of these races. Independents are typically younger voters that never felt the need to attach themselves to one party.

You also have a lot of moderate Republicans who may be voting for Democrats this year who are discouraged with Republican leadership and Trump, and are looking for balance in government.

So this year, of all years I wouldn't necessarily be dependent on how many ballots Republicans & Democrats returned. The voting is unusually heavy this year, which is typically indicative of a bad sign for the ruling party.

I think you better consider how people on the left and middle felt about that Kavanaugh charade. A display of shame and desperation. And now you have this band of low skilled, uneducated migrants making their way to the US compliments of your Democrat party.

Even a dumb Democratic has to notice what’s happening to our country and ask why they would want to stop this more than successful economic environment Trump and the Republicans created.

Forum List

Back