Rep's broken...

D

Dis

I just tried to rep someone, and it told me I still had to spread it.. I last repped this person 7 or 8 people ago. That's way more than 6. :eusa_eh:

It's broke.

I just tried to rep someone, and it told me I still had to spread it.. I last repped this person 7 or 8 people ago. That's way more than 6. :eusa_eh:

It's broke.

No no, you may not question the actions of the Administrator when he changes the rules without informing anyone.

By the way in your user CP it shows something like the last 10 reps you gave, go there and count to make sure you are not mistaken.

It's broke.

No no, you may not question the actions of the Administrator when he changes the rules without informing anyone.

By the way in your user CP it shows something like the last 10 reps you gave, go there and count to make sure you are not mistaken.

1) STFU with that other shit. I know perfectly well what I can post, and what I can not, and SO DO YOU. Grow the hell up.

2) I know how to count all the way to 10. Higher if I take my shoes off. :eusa_eh:

Last edited by a moderator:

It's broke.

1) STFU with that other shit. I know perfectly well what I can post, and what I can not, and SO DO YOU. Grow the hell up.

2) I know how to count all the way to 10. Higher f I take my shoes off. :eusa_eh:

Ohh I see, when you claim I am breaking the rules in a public post that is bad, but if I do it to you, that is bad. I get it now.

2) I know how to count all the way to 10. Higher if I take my shoes off. :eusa_eh:

Ohh I see, when you claim I am breaking the rules in a public post that is bad, but if I do it to you, that is bad. I get it now.

I don't question Moderator/Administrator action against another MEMBER with regard to the posted RULES. You do.

You really that dense, or are you just looking for a fight, since you were all over this post like JB on a Snickers that just hit the ground?

I don't question Moderator/Administrator action against another MEMBER with regard to the posted RULES. You do.

You really that dense, or are you just looking for a fight, since you were all over this post like JB on a Snickers that just hit the ground?

No you are to cowardly to report shit so try to be snide by claiming in a post someone else broke the rules. I on the other hand REPORT rules violations. Ohh and not being a coward about it I normally announce in the thread I reported the suspected rules violation.

But then most people that post here know EXACTLY what you are.

No you are to cowardly to report shit so try to be snide by claiming in a post someone else broke the rules. I on the other hand REPORT rules violations. Ohh and not being a coward about it I normally announce in the thread I reported the suspected rules violation.

But then most people that post here know EXACTLY what you are.

LMFAO!!!! If you're going to make an attempt to speak for the entire board, AND lie on top of it, then you go find ONE person to back up your words above. Just one.

If you can't do that, STFU.

It's broke.

Not sure what happened, it's been working fine for me. It may have been changed. Has anyone else noticed a difference?

It's broke.

Not sure what happened, it's been working fine for me. It may have been changed. Has anyone else noticed a difference?

I went to rep Roomy, and it said I still had to spread it around.. Went and looked in my control panel, and I've repped 7 people since last repping him..

So we need someone that always reps the same people to post how many times you have to rep before you can hit someone again.. :D

I think it is eight. I just neg repped Pubic and there were eight reps between...I think I tried yesterday when there were only 7. :lol:

Now where do you suppose RGS and his mockery and lies went...:eusa_whistle:

It's broke.

Obama wants you to spread the wealth around. Get used to it. :lol:

Obama's a dick.

Sorry.. Still only on first cup of coffee...

I'm on two ... but working on 3D models right now.

funny-pictures-your-cat-had-too-much-caffeine1.jpg

Forum List

Back