Rep's broken...

Is there also a time element involved? Like, 24 hours plus seven people before you can rep the same person again?

You can give 24 reputation comments in 24 hours. That is not 24 hours from a set time on a clock. It's 24 hours from each rep comment given. For instance, if you give all 24 comments at 1PM, your ability does not reset at 12PM with the calendar. It will reset 24 hours from 1 PM when you handed them out.

You must rep 8 different members before you can rep the 1st one again. If you look closely at the posts in this thread, you can find a perfect example of why this setting was even activated.

Those are the current settings.
I tried to rep myself, but the board doesn't allow rep masturbation.

Is there also a time element involved? Like, 24 hours plus seven people before you can rep the same person again?

You can give 24 reputation comments in 24 hours. That is not 24 hours from a set time on a clock. It's 24 hours from each rep comment given. For instance, if you give all 24 comments at 1PM, your ability does not reset at 12PM with the calendar. It will reset 24 hours from 1 PM when you handed them out.

You must rep 8 different members before you can rep the 1st one again. If you look closely at the posts in this thread, you can find a perfect example of why this setting was even activated.

Those are the current settings.
I tried to rep myself, but the board doesn't allow rep masturbation.

:eusa_eh: I think you have the makings of a good signature line there....

You get 1 rep power point for every 1000 posts. You get 1 rep power point for every 1000 positive rep points received. You get 1 rep power point for every 365 days.

There is your mathematical explanation.

Yes... and it is everything I expected that it would be...

Well, here's some code for YOU:

K-eep I-t S-imple S-tupid.

For instance I could solve all this internal turmoil you appear to be languishing in by simply zero-ing out your rep and turning it off. Then those complex mathematical formulas wouldn't be keeping you up at night, boggling the sieve-like mind of yours.;)

Yeah ya could... but to do so would be such a wild demonstration of douschebaggery... I doubt that a non-douschebag would go so far as to demonstrate such.

But such is out of my hands... All I can do is lay down well reasoned, intellectual sound, logically valid argument which sustain my positions over those of the anti-American Moderate, Centrist, independent, progressive, anti-American subversives.. how their sychophants in various positions of psuedo-authority react to that incontrovertible argument is strictly up to them.

Although... such a demonstration of awe inspiring power could go a LONG way towards keeping the sheep in line... so it's just hard to know which way one should go...

Naturally, a person of honor wouldn't consider such... but then dousche-bags aren't really concerned with that sorta thing...

It will be fun tho' to see which way ya go.

Best of luck with this one.

Love,
PI

Yes... and it is everything I expected that it would be...

For instance I could solve all this internal turmoil you appear to be languishing in by simply zero-ing out your rep and turning it off. Then those complex mathematical formulas wouldn't be keeping you up at night, boggling the sieve-like mind of yours.;)

Yeah ya could... but to do so would be such a wild demonstration of douschebaggery... I doubt that a non-douschebag would go so far as to demonstrate such.

But such is out of my hands... All I can do is lay down well reasoned, intellectual sound, logically valid argument which sustain my positions over those of the anti-American Moderate, Centrist, independent, progressive, anti-American subversives.. how their sychophants in various positions of psuedo-authority react to that incontrovertible argument is strictly up to them.

Although... such a demonstration of awe inspiring power could go a LONG way towards keeping the sheep in line... so it's just hard to know which way one should go...

Naturally, a person of honor wouldn't consider such... but then dousche-bags aren't really concerned with that sorta thing...

Love,
PI

Best of luck with what, junior? I didn't say I was going to do a thing. I merely presented an option. Personally, the fact that the mathematical formula for rep that any 3rd grader could decipher keeping you on the verge of a panic attack is quite amusing to me.

I see no reason to relieve you your anxiety when it's WAY more fun listening to you squeal. :lol:

Now where do you suppose RGS and his mockery and lies went...:eusa_whistle:

To bed you retard. Anyone that declares victory on a message board cause someone else did not respond fast enough for them has no point. Last I checked you dumb ass, I do not post dependent on when YOU think I should.

...the things King Dipshit could learn from his own posts if he'd just give them a read...

Another day, another rep-whine thread.

Really, I don't know what some people would do without these threads.

Other than RGS pissing and moaning because staff isn't paying enough attention to him as of late, and he detests his own existence, where do you get whining anywhere in this thread

Other than RGS pissing and moaning because staff isn't paying enough attention to him as of late, and he detests his own existence, where do you get whining anywhere in this thread

Thats what I am referring to.

I was just trying to not name names.

Thats what I am referring to.

I was just trying to not name names.

I'm not very good at not naming names.. Sorry.. :redface:

Love,
PI

Best of luck with what, junior? I didn't say I was going to do a thing. I merely presented an option. Personally, the fact that the mathematical formula for rep that any 3rd grader could decipher keeping you on the verge of a panic attack is quite amusing to me.

I see no reason to relieve you your anxiety when it's WAY more fun listening to you squeal. :lol:

WOW! you've got a severe case of the Strawdogs... But given your means... it's understandable.

FTR: I'm neither anxious, nor do I have a problem comprehending the info you offered on the rep system... I simply noted that it didn't even speak to the circumstances that I described in my comment... BUT! It did meet the predicted response, so it worked itself out; the rep system is a JOKE... so you can do anything ya like with it.

My only concern is that it is used as a means of coersion... a point I've advanced to you on several occasions; and its hardly worth noting that while you'll no doubt disagree with that
it is worth noting that despite that disagreement, you used it as such in the above exchange; which began by noting more of the same from one of your least worthy contributors.

But in the end; as usual, ya did the best ya could God bless ya... and while it wasn't much... it was adorable how ya put everything ya had into it.

Well this post is a WONDERFUL example of whining... It's a baseless projection which misrepresents a fellow member's stated positions and their demeanor, while demonstrating the purest essence of the 'peevish complaint.'

ROFLMNAO... whatta dumbass.

Well this post is a WONDERFUL example of whining... It's a baseless projection which misrepresents a fellow member's stated positions and their demeanor, while demonstrating the purest essence of the 'peevish complaint.'

ROFLMNAO... whatta dumbass.

You actually think your opinion means something, huh? Sorry, Mickey.. No matter how flowery you try and make yourself sound, a dunce is still a dunce...

Love,
PI

WOW! you've got a severe case of the Strawdogs... But given your means... it's understandable.

FTR: I'm neither anxious, nor do I have a problem comprehending the info you offered on the rep system... I simply noted that it didn't even speak to the circumstances that I described in my comment... BUT! It did meet the predicted response, so it worked itself out; the rep system is a JOKE... so you can do anything ya like with it.

My only concern is that it is used as a means of coersion... a point I've advanced to you on several occasions; and its hardly worth noting that while you'll no doubt disagree with that
it is worth noting that despite that disagreement, you used it as such in the above exchange; which began by noting more of the same from one of your least worthy contributors.

But in the end; as usual, ya did the best ya could God bless ya... and while it wasn't much... it was adorable how ya put everything ya had into it.

I have a serious case of nothing except maybe laughing at you. Might want to pull them panties out of your crack a couple of inches.:lol:

Forum List

Back