Report Shows Trump in Excellent Health

Vikings running back Latavius Murray. R: Donald Trump. Both listed officially at 6'3"/235 lbs.

I'm a girther now.

You are an idiot is what you are...

Difference between fat and muscle
The very first thing that you must know about the difference between muscle and fat is the fact that they are very different in terms of density. Muscle is much more dense than fat is, hence one pound of muscle will take up much less space on your body than one pound of fat will.
Gaining An Understanding Of Muscle Versus Fat - Lee …
labrada.com/blog/labrada-news/gaining-an-understanding-of-muscle-versus-fat

First of all, he was always 6'2. Now suddenly at age 70 he's grown an inch? You are the fucking idiot.

Not only did he lie about his weight he lied about his height. Why? Because at 6'2 and 250 he's obese.

A tall tale? Accuracy of Trump's medical report – and new height – questioned

You need to wake the fuck up.

Two 6'3" men standing next to each other. #Girther

If the doctor is willing to lie about his height, weight and smarts then the whole exam is called into question. Maybe he isn't healthy. Girther.

A photo of Trump next to Barack Obama, taken one year ago at Trump’s inauguration, seemed to show that the pair were of the same height. Obama is 6ft 1in.

Trumps in great shape for an old fat overweight turd with skyrocketing cholesterol.

Skyrocketing cholesterol? FYI:
LDL Cholesterol-Primary Target of Therapy - 100.......Optimal
100-129....Near optimal/above optimal
130-159....Borderline high
160-189....High

I would guess the largest number of people here insulting and fat shaming the President have some medical issues levels that are not optimum even if they aren't 71 years old.

People 65 and over are frequently going to have LDL levels higher than optimal and 140, while it bears watching, is not dangerous. Adding chia seeds or freshly ground flaxseed to the diet will often remedy it. If the President makes up his mind to lose some weight and improve his cholesterol with diet, he will most likely do it.

So what is it with some of you people? You ran out of ammo early on the Russian collusion thing and can't seem to gain any traction repeating the racism thing dozens of times every day and even the fact that the President probably said a bad word just isn't getting it done for you? So you're now into fat shaming? Really? So what is the game plan now? You can't get him with all the usual crap thrown at people you don't like so you're hoping you can talk him into being in such bad shape that he will just die?

so why is he on statins if his cholesterol is so perfect?

He, like many millions of others who are considered in good health, he is on one I believe statin to lower cholesterol. It isn't that big a deal though I certainly did not say his cholesterol is perfect. Is yours?

My cholesterol levels are all within very normal limits without help of medication and I am on minimal prescription medication of any kind, but I have health issues that probably disqualify me from being in excellent health. I'm pretty sure the President, especially at age 71, qualifies as being in excellent health. Really disappointing for the Trump haters I'm sure but oh well. We all have to cope with something.

Last edited:
On that cognitive exam Trump aced, one test is to draw hands on a clock to show the right time.. How will anyone raised in a digital-clock-only household ever pass that test?

I miss when our president was a constitutional law professor and not a guy who had to take a test to make sure he knows what a lion looks like

Vikings running back Latavius Murray. R: Donald Trump. Both listed officially at 6'3"/235 lbs.

I'm a girther now.

The very first thing that you must know about the difference between muscle and fat is the fact that they are very different in terms of density. Muscle is much more dense than fat is, hence one pound of muscle will take up much less space on your body than one pound of fat will.

First of all, he was always 6'2. Now suddenly at age 70 he's grown an inch? You are the fucking idiot.

Not only did he lie about his weight he lied about his height. Why? Because at 6'2 and 250 he's obese.

Are they both barefoot?

I miss when our president was a constitutional law professor and not a guy who had to take a test to make sure he knows what a lion looks like

:rolleyes:"Constitutional law professor"...lol...More like a Saul Alinsky teacher..Obama was a lecturer, not a any kind of professor..and He ignored the constitution probably more than any other president in American history

I'm a girther now.

Who cares?:dunno: Did you spent a lot of time on that trivial shit?

Opinion | Is Trump’s doctor okay?

It's not enough for the media to push that Trump is nuts. Now they're pushing that his doctor has problems too. The media sucks.

the media is reporting what other doctors said about the "medical report".

should they not do that? you want everyone to be quiet and allow Donald to run his scams?

Hillary has medical problems, of course that didn't concern you because you could care less, and your not a thinking person...like most liberals

Last edited:
Opinion | Is Trump’s doctor okay?

It's not enough for the media to push that Trump is nuts. Now they're pushing that his doctor has problems too. The media sucks.

the media is reporting what other doctors said about the "medical report".

should they not do that? you want everyone to be quiet and allow Donald to run his scams?

Hillary has medical problems, of course that didn't concern you because you're could care less, and your not a thinking person...like most liberals

Yet somehow, the press that went bonkers over Trump's medical report couldn't be bothered to even enquire about her health.

This is for you rocket scientists out there...

The problem is that being 230+ pounds of fat is NOT HEALTHY.

Having a high fat junk food diet is NOT HEALTHY. Never exercising is NOT HEALTHY. Drinking gallons of diet soda every day is NOT HEALTHY. Eating Oreos all day is NOT HEALTHY. Tweeting half the night away instead of getting good night's sleep is NOT HEALTHY. Being under a lot of stress and self inducing a ton more is NOT HEALTHY. Not having a loving relationship with his arm candy wife is NOT HEALTHY. Never reading is NOT HEALTHY. Watching TV all day is NOT HEALTHY.

There is no way this 70 year old sack of s**t is healthy physically or mentally.

Your concern is heartwarming

This is for you rocket scientists out there...

The problem is that being 230+ pounds of fat is NOT HEALTHY.

Having a high fat junk food diet is NOT HEALTHY. Never exercising is NOT HEALTHY. Drinking gallons of diet soda every day is NOT HEALTHY. Eating Oreos all day is NOT HEALTHY. Tweeting half the night away instead of getting good night's sleep is NOT HEALTHY. Being under a lot of stress and self inducing a ton more is NOT HEALTHY. Not having a loving relationship with his arm candy wife is NOT HEALTHY. Never reading is NOT HEALTHY. Watching TV all day is NOT HEALTHY.

There is no way this 70 year old sack of s**t is healthy physically or mentally.

Your concern is heartwarming
You're welcome. I do my best. :D

E1EA4FFA-DAE8-4B39-A813-9C3069D09CAF.jpeg

I'm a girther now.

You don’t care his medical exam was rigged? Then why bother even doing it

I'm a girther now.

You don’t care his medical exam was rigged? Then why bother even doing it

To give people like you something to talk about

3272CC1B-7FED-4D0C-A413-8FB6BD9A0D09.jpeg
38647AE700000578-3791244-image-a-3_1473952620977.jpg

Seriously?
Did you think you had a point?

Yeah, this is the same guy that said his first letter was a joke. Why do you listen to the words of a digestion Dr for overall health?
So Your point is that you are a medical doctor questioning another medical doctor?

Damn, you went to act retarded mode real fast....record time
I went down to your level.....:lol:

So, you're not a medical doctor and have no quals to pass judgement on Trumps doctor...
Anyone with eyes can see Trump’s Doctor was instructed to lie.
239 lbs. Funniest shit ever. He’s at least 275.
6’3”. Again... nonsense.
Check out 3 6’3” athletes the same weight as Lardo.
To work in this White House lying is a standard prerequisite.

Attachments

• AB80265F-6387-4E6B-8B4F-4AA05F48281F.jpeg
    AB80265F-6387-4E6B-8B4F-4AA05F48281F.jpeg
    39 KB · Views: 20
Trumps in great shape for an old fat overweight turd with skyrocketing cholesterol.

Skyrocketing cholesterol? FYI:
LDL Cholesterol-Primary Target of Therapy - 100.......Optimal
100-129....Near optimal/above optimal
130-159....Borderline high
160-189....High

I would guess the largest number of people here insulting and fat shaming the President have some medical issues levels that are not optimum even if they aren't 71 years old.

People 65 and over are frequently going to have LDL levels higher than optimal and 140, while it bears watching, is not dangerous. Adding chia seeds or freshly ground flaxseed to the diet will often remedy it. If the President makes up his mind to lose some weight and improve his cholesterol with diet, he will most likely do it.

So what is it with some of you people? You ran out of ammo early on the Russian collusion thing and can't seem to gain any traction repeating the racism thing dozens of times every day and even the fact that the President probably said a bad word just isn't getting it done for you? So you're now into fat shaming? Really? So what is the game plan now? You can't get him with all the usual crap thrown at people you don't like so you're hoping you can talk him into being in such bad shape that he will just die?

so why is he on statins if his cholesterol is so perfect?

He, like many millions of others who are considered in good health, he is on one I believe statin to lower cholesterol. It isn't that big a deal though I certainly did not say his cholesterol is perfect. Is yours?

My cholesterol levels are all within very normal limits without help of medication and I am on minimal prescription medication of any kind, but I have health issues that probably disqualify me from being in excellent health. I'm pretty sure the President, especially at age 71, qualifies as being in excellent health. Really disappointing for the Trump haters I'm sure but oh well. We all have to cope with something.
Believes trump’s doctor who was told to lie for him. How cute.

Forum List

Back