Trump's excellent medical report released as Biden faces concerns over age, mental health

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
Trump is in this fight to win! Glad he's lost some weight recently.

Trump’s physician said the president’s performance on cognitive exams was “exceptional.”

The medical report was notably released on Biden’s 81st birthday. “I am pleased to report that President Trump’s overall health is excellent. His physical exams were well within the normal range and his cognitive exams were exceptional. In addition, his most recent extensive laboratory analysis remains well within normal limits and was even more favorable than prior testing in some of the most significant parameters, most likely secondary to weight reduction,” Aronwald wrote.

“It is my opinion that President Trump is currently in excellent health, and with his continued interest in preventative health monitoring and maintenance, he will continue to enjoy a healthy active lifestyle for years to come,” Aronwald added.

Trump’s physician said the president’s performance on cognitive exams was “exceptional.”

The medical report was notably released on Biden’s 81st birthday. “I am pleased to report that President Trump’s overall health is excellent. His physical exams were well within the normal range and his cognitive exams were exceptional. In addition, his most recent extensive laboratory analysis remains well within normal limits and was even more favorable than prior testing in some of the most significant parameters, most likely secondary to weight reduction,” Aronwald wrote.

“It is my opinion that President Trump is currently in excellent health, and with his continued interest in preventative health monitoring and maintenance, he will continue to enjoy a healthy active lifestyle for years to come,” Aronwald added.

Shame he can't release his tax returns....

space.jpeg

Is he still 6'3" and 215 lbs?

1700532289892.png

1700532311053.png

1700532327558.png

Does Trump know who’s President today?

Or what city he’s in?

Or who the President of Turkey is?
So which is worse, Trump reneging on a releasing his tax returns which he is not legally obligated to do or electing a President that fondles children and showered with his teenage daughter?

Forum List

Back