America Ranks 3rd Among World's Most Depressed Countries...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
U.S. Among Most Depressed Countries in the World

The U.S. is one of the most depressed countries in the world, according to the World Health Organization.

In terms of quality years of life lost due to disability or death – a widely adopted public health metric that measures the overall burden of disease – the U.S. ranked third for unipolar depressive disorders, just after India and China.

India, China and the U.S. are also the countries most affected by anxiety, schizophrenia and bipolar disorder, according to WHO.

About one in five adults in the U.S. experiences some form of mental illness each year, according to the National Alliance on Mental Illness, but only 41 percent of those affected received mental health care or services in the past year...

More:
DRUDGE REPORT 2016®

It's no coincidence that the list reads almost exactly the same as the most populace countries in the world.

World's 50 Most Populous Countries: 2015

Yeah, people do suck. When you're around a bunch of em, it can be pretty depressing. I recommend finding nice secluded areas to settle down in. More people, more problems. It is what it is.

Last edited:

The U.S. is one of the most depressed countries in the world, according to the World Health Organization.

In terms of quality years of life lost due to disability or death – a widely adopted public health metric that measures the overall burden of disease – the U.S. ranked third for unipolar depressive disorders, just after India and China.

India, China and the U.S. are also the countries most affected by anxiety, schizophrenia and bipolar disorder, according to WHO.

About one in five adults in the U.S. experiences some form of mental illness each year, according to the National Alliance on Mental Illness, but only 41 percent of those affected received mental health care or services in the past year...

More:
DRUDGE REPORT 2016®

wow third depressed and one of top most OPPRESSED yet people want to come HERE? amazing.:wtf:

More:
DRUDGE REPORT 2016®

wow third depressed and one of top most OPPRESSED yet people want to come HERE? amazing.:wtf:

We aren't even remotely close to the most oppressed country in the world.

More:
DRUDGE REPORT 2016®

Can we please ask them to stop coming? We already have enough assholes here. More people, more problems. People suck.

More:
DRUDGE REPORT 2016®

Can we please ask them to stop coming? We already have enough assholes here. More people, more problems. People suck.
off topic here for a second but i know this is not one bit at all of a surprise to you that there have been three shills on the governments payroll that have penetrated this site trolling on this 9/11 thread here.

9/11: What really happened on that day?

their handlers are paying them very well no doubt.

I wouldnt be a bit surprised at all if they were all socks of agent sayit -AKA dawgshit the fact he isnt posting there but liking their posts.:D

That in reality its really ONE poster,dawgshit that made all those posts. :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

i figured you would appreciate that good laugh for the day.:D

More:
DRUDGE REPORT 2016®

off topic here for a second but i know this is not one bit at all of a surprise to you that there have been three shills on the governments payroll that have penetrated this site trolling on this 9/11 thread here.

I wouldnt be a bit surprised at all if they were all socks of agent sayit -AKA dawgshit the fact he isnt posting there but liking their posts.:D

That in reality its really ONE poster,dawgshit that made all those posts. :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

Well, it has been proven Big Brother employs thousands of Internet Trolls. They're paid to 'monitor' dissent, and marginalize by way of ridiculing and shaming those who question Government narratives. And there are several Sock Trolls on this Board. You can usually spot em. But hey, hang in there. Don't let the shills get ya down. :)

More:
DRUDGE REPORT 2016®

We aren't even remotely close to the most oppressed country in the world.

thanks for the great laugh for the day.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha:

keep on living in that fantasy of yours same as that fantasy you live in that the NFL is not corrupt and did not rig the superbowl for your steelers to beat the seahawks.:lmao: yeah we are not oppressed that is WHY politicians get away with crimes everyday we go to jail for INCLUDING murder.

Oh let me guess,that is not true either,politicians are held accountable same as we are you no doubt believe.
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

Last edited:

More:
DRUDGE REPORT 2016®

Well, it has been proven Big Brother employs thousands of Internet Trolls. They're paid to 'monitor' dissent, and marginalize by way of ridiculing and shaming those who question Government narratives. And there are several Sock Trolls on this Board. You can usually spot em. But hey, hang in there. Don't let the shills get ya down. :)

Oh I got them all on ignore.:lmao: I have fun with agent say it/aka dawgshit and the others with my fart jokes.:biggrin:

you just KNOW his handlers dont like that,that I dont take their bait.:lol:

the worst thing to do is take their bait and reply to them.Thats what their handlers want you to do is waste your time on them,sadly many people around here do just that despite my repeated advise NOT to feed the trolls. they are as stupid as the shills are for taking the bait.:rolleyes:

More:
DRUDGE REPORT 2016®

Oh I got them all on ignore.:lmao: I have fun with agent say it/aka dawgshit and the others with my fart jokes.:biggrin:

the worst thing to do is take their bait and reply to them.Thats what their handlers want you to do is waste your time on them,sadly many people around here do just that despite my repeated advise NOT to feed the trolls. they are as stupid as the shills are for taking the bait.:rolleyes:

Ha, that's hilarious. Yeah, but sometimes i enjoy taking the bait and having a little fun with em. But other times, i just ignore their tired old 'Tinfoil Hat' insults. And you can spot the Sock Trolls pretty easily.

The saddest thing is, most of em aren't even Government Trolls. Most do the shilling for free. I could name names, but who really cares, right? Anyway, just have fun. Don't let em get ya down. Take care.

Ha, that's hilarious. Yeah, but sometimes i enjoy taking the bait and having a little fun with em. But other times, i just ignore their tired old 'Tinfoil Hat' insults. And you can spot the Sock Trolls pretty easily.

The saddest thing is, most of em aren't even Government Trolls. Most do the shilling for free. I could name names, but who really cares, right? Anyway, just have fun. Don't let em get ya down. Take care.

disagree with you there.they would NEVER come back here and troll over and over again and get their constant ass beatings like they everyday for FREE.no way in hell.:D no way would agent sayit/dawgshit embarrass himself here everyday for FREE.:D

It is depressing because we are being ruled by the left. You can't even have any fun in this country anymore because of them. Once you watch all of your favorite old films and realize that pc culture has made it seem 'racist' for enjoying them you realize you can't like anything at all anymore. Now you go to watch new films and you wonder if the pc police will allow you to actually enjoy them.

It is depressing because we are being ruled by the left. You can't even have any fun in this country anymore because of them. Once you watch all of your favorite old films and realize that pc culture has made it seem 'racist' for enjoying them you realize you can't like anything at all anymore. Now you go to watch new films and you wonder if the pc police will allow you to actually enjoy them.

Yeah, everyone will have to lock themselves away in their tiny 'Safe Space' bubbles at some point. Don't wanna offend, or be offended, right? Better off not going outside. Just stay inside. Personally, i don't like being around a large amount of people. People are bad. More people, more problems. That's what i've come to understand.

America is a depressed drugged-up nation. Most are on some kind of drugs, whether prescribed or other. It's what happens when you become too spoiled and fat. Nothing is ever enough. Average Americans are like a spoiled child. They have so much, yet they're so unhappy. It is sad.

Forum List

Back