Trump's excellent medical report released as Biden faces concerns over age, mental health

But that is the choice we have.
Dictator or some one who knows government & we hope having been in government for so long will know w too pick those with the expertise to do the job.
Not followers picked for personal wants.
Dictator?
Who mandated the Covid-19 injections and mask? Let me give you a hint. Not Trump.

Trump's excellent medical report​

Trump's medical report is terrific, wonderful, beautiful, fantastic. Bleev me.

Glad he's lost some weight recently.
Yeah. He's lost Jenna Ellis, Sidney Powell, Kenneth Chesebro, and Scott Hall.

Trump’s physician said the president’s performance on cognitive exams was “exceptional.”
True! Trump can recognize a drawing of a camel from a foot away! Astounding! Amazing! Stupefying!

Who was president, you stupid dickhead? Trump.
Trump said "if you want to take it, take it" and people booed Trump. Trump gave a choice,
It was Joe Biden that mandated the injection! Same for the mask :hhello:

Who is the STUPID dickhead now? :fu:

In 2021, the Biden-Harris Administration announced COVID-19 vaccination requirements to promote the health and safety of individuals and the efficiency of workplaces, protecting vital sectors of our economy and vulnerable populations.

FREEDOM OF CHOICE = TRUMP
DICTATOR = BIDEN

Richard-H as well
:hhello:

Last edited:
Trump lives rent free in Dragonlady 's mind and there is no cure other than blowing Trump out of her mind.

Projecting much. I'm not the one defending a criminal conman who screwed over my country, like you are.

I've been on this board for more than 10 years, and I posted that Donald Trump was a crook, a racist, and a conman the day he came down the escalator. Everything I ever posted about the asshole has been proven true.

You showed up here 15 weeks ago and started posting slavering drolling praise of the fat orange shithead, AFTER he'd been indicted for 91 crimes. That takes a special level of stupid FishBoi.

Trump said "if you want to take it, take it" and people booed Trump. Trump gave a choice,

In 2021, the Biden-Harris Administration announced COVID-19 vaccination requirements to promote the health and safety of individuals and the efficiency of workplaces, protecting vital sectors of our economy and vulnerable populations.

DICTATOR = BIDEN

Richard-H as well

Staffers at the White House said that Trump refused to wear a mask because it messed up his make up. Over 1 million Americans are dead because your President didn't want people to see his make up lines.

Trump wasn't offering Americans "freedom of choice". That was just another lie Trump told you.

The USA had the highest rate of death and disease in the first world, because your President wears makeup. That's some great President there/

Staffers at the White House said that Trump refused to wear a mask because it messed up his make up. Over 1 million Americans are dead because your President didn't want people to see his make up lines.

Trump wasn't offering Americans "freedom of choice". That was just another lie Trump told you.

The USA had the highest rate of death and disease in the first world, because your President wears makeup. That's some great President there/
This was an experiment in control. That "vaccine" is an injection! An experiment. How bad was it? The CDC had to change the definition of vaccination!
The masks DO NOT WORK! Jesus Christ you Canadians are dumber than a box of rocks.

DICTATOR = BIDEN

Richard-H as well
The dickhead is still you. You magaturds never held the orange bag O' shit responsible for the health of this country during COVID in '19. Nor do you hold him responsible for anything else since. Magaturds are not taken seriously. The shit you believe in is fraudulent.

Anything critical of your orange bag O' shit, and you magaturd fanbois fall to pieces. Sad. Sad that old Fatboy is your definition of a man. :auiqs.jpg:

Get ready to whine and complain when you don't get the orange bag O' shit back in '24. :itsok:

The dickhead is still you. You magaturds never held the orange bag O' shit responsible for the health of this country during COVID in '19. Nor do you hold him responsible for anything else since. Magaturds are not taken seriously. The shit you believe in is fraudulent.

Anything critical of your orange bag O' shit, and you magaturd fanbois fall to pieces. Sad. Sad that old Fatboy is your definition of a man. :auiqs.jpg:

Get ready to whine and complain when you don't get the orange bag O' shit back in '24. :itsok:
Nope

Don't let the fact that they LIED to you and told YOU that if YOU got the injection, you would not get Covid-19, nor would you pass it on...
Don't let the fact that they LIED to you and told YOU masks would stop this.

YOU make your personal decision to MASK UP and GET THE INJECTION! Do not mandate it.

STUPID dickhead? :fu:

January 20, 2025
triggered.gif

Last edited:
You're an easily brainwashed TDS afflicted moron.

And one of the reasons you're so stupid is that you cannot admit it to yourself when you are wrong.

Your TDS makes you stupider by the day.
Look at the pic from snopes.

Trump is in this fight to win! Glad he's lost some weight recently.

Trump’s physician said the president’s performance on cognitive exams was “exceptional.”

The medical report was notably released on Biden’s 81st birthday. “I am pleased to report that President Trump’s overall health is excellent. His physical exams were well within the normal range and his cognitive exams were exceptional. In addition, his most recent extensive laboratory analysis remains well within normal limits and was even more favorable than prior testing in some of the most significant parameters, most likely secondary to weight reduction,” Aronwald wrote.

“It is my opinion that President Trump is currently in excellent health, and with his continued interest in preventative health monitoring and maintenance, he will continue to enjoy a healthy active lifestyle for years to come,” Aronwald added.

Aronwald holds a degree in Osteopathic Medicine, which is a holistic approach to medicine based on "little more than a pseudoscience," per Forbes.​

Trump's "doctor"

:lol:

Yeah, I don't think that snopes article is correct. Look at the two pics they compared. Can you see any difference?

They turned the hat red. That's all.

View attachment 861743
Anybody that actually PLAYS golf, seriously, knows that this is NOT the swing of djt.
The backswing is way past parallel.
Very few have that type of backswing, and trump is certainly NOT one of them.
This isn't a DISS on trump, this is just a FACT that this is NOT the backswing of djt.

Forum List

Back