Trump's excellent medical report released as Biden faces concerns over age, mental health

Just say YES, I believe that djt's true weight is 215 pounds.

I'll say NO, djt does NOT weigh 215, not even as low as 245.

triggered.gif

Was it not you that posted this in the second post of this thread? I believe it was.

Well this is going well isn't it? I could bang on ahead and make some comment about this, but really, I can't be fucking bothered.

Trump is in this fight to win! Glad he's lost some weight recently.

Trump’s physician said the president’s performance on cognitive exams was “exceptional.”

The medical report was notably released on Biden’s 81st birthday. “I am pleased to report that President Trump’s overall health is excellent. His physical exams were well within the normal range and his cognitive exams were exceptional. In addition, his most recent extensive laboratory analysis remains well within normal limits and was even more favorable than prior testing in some of the most significant parameters, most likely secondary to weight reduction,” Aronwald wrote.

“It is my opinion that President Trump is currently in excellent health, and with his continued interest in preventative health monitoring and maintenance, he will continue to enjoy a healthy active lifestyle for years to come,” Aronwald added.

Person…..woman…..man?

Ah camera………er……………TV

Just say YES, I believe that djt's true weight is 215 pounds.

I'll say NO, djt does NOT weigh 215, not even as low as 245.

You didn't state a damn thing that was understandable
Well, because a lil lump like you, when you're 5'2, doesn't understand what a real man versus a fat man looks like.

To make it understandable for ya lil guy, trump weighs at least 245, no fucking doubt.
To clarify, I just need you to say that you believe that trump actually weighs 215.
Which he doesn't.

Try harder....be best lil man.

Well, because a lil lump like you, when you're 5'2, doesn't understand what a real man versus a fat man looks like.

To make it understandable for ya lil guy, trump weighs at least 245, no fucking doubt.
To clarify, I just need you to say that you believe that trump actually weighs 215.
Which he doesn't.

^^insecure with his micro penis

Which he doesn't.

Lil pussy tuna can't state what he believes to be trumps true weight?
Why ya scared?

Anybody that actually PLAYS golf, seriously, knows that this is NOT the swing of djt.
The backswing is way past parallel.
Very few have that type of backswing, and trump is certainly NOT one of them.
This isn't a DISS on trump, this is just a FACT that this is NOT the backswing of djt.
SO is any of that pic him at all?

SO is any of that pic him at all?
It looks like John Daly to me.
The fake picture of trump, and really of Daly, even has the cigarette still in his mouth. A noted trait of John Daly. Look at the elbows and the club head.

There is no part of this being djt. So to answer your question........NO.
It's John Daly.

images.jpeg

1700573615111.png

Last edited:
What about the other half dozen or so I posted?
Tell me the post #.
I'll look.

The point is, trump is fat, overweight, doesn't weigh 215 or anywhere within 30 pounds of 215.

That is John Daly, not trump.

Tell me the post #.
I'll look.

The point is, trump is fat, overweight, doesn't weigh 215 or anywhere within 30 pounds of 215.

That is John Daly, not trump.
#13 and14

And yes, that was my whole point.

Forum List

Back