Report: Obama Was Rude and Hostile During Phone Call With Netanyahu

Lipush

Gold Member
Apr 11, 2012
Where the wild things are
The conversation between Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and President Barack Obama was tense and tough, according to a report on Channel 1 Tuesday evening.

Based on a transcript of the conversation, obtained by Israel’s channel 1, Obama “behaved in a rude, condescending and hostile manner,” the network’s foreign correspondent concluded.

During the 35-minute conversation on Sunday, the president reportedly demanded that Israel should immediately and unconditionally end the operation.

When Netanyahu asked what Israel would get in return for unilaterally ending the strikes, Obama replied: “I believe Hamas will stop firing rockets – quiet in return for quiet.” To which Netanyahu responded that Hamas has already violated 5 cease-fires and is committed to the destruction of Israel.

“I repeat and expect Israel to stop all of its actions against Hamas in Gaza,” Obama said. He added that despite Netanyahu’s objections the United States trusts Qatar and Turkey’s mediation. “Israel is not in a situation that it can choose its mediators,” the president told his Israeli counterpart.

Netanyahu in response: “Hamas will continue firing rockets on Israel and use their tunnels to attack our people.”

At this point, Obama interrupted the Israeli leader, stating, “the ball is in Israel’s court, and it must end all military activities.”

--------------

Meanwhile, Netanyahu so far politely told obama to **** off.:D hope he won't change his mind

Last edited by a moderator:
Enough. It’s Time for a Boycott of Israel

It’s time. Long past time. The best strategy to end the increasingly bloody occupation is for Israel to become the target of the kind of global movement that put an end to apartheid in South Africa

The world has tried what used to be called “constructive engagement”. It has failed utterly. Since 2006 Israel has been steadily escalating its criminality: expanding settlements, launching an outrageous war against Lebanon, and imposing collective punishment on Gaza through the brutal blockade. Despite this escalation, Israel has not faced punitive measures – quite the opposite. The weapons and $3bn in annual aid the US sends Israel are only the beginning.
CNI-Billboards.jpg

Noose round the neck and hung for 30 Gazans who were accused of being collaborators with Israel in the past few days, with no trial in a court either.

Noose round the neck and hung for 30 Gazans who were accused of being collaborators with Israel in the past few days, with no trial in a court either.

And they expect us to make peace with these scums, the hatred they have for us devouring them from inside, not to mention that they never even said the word "peace" only talking about ceasefire to get better position militarily..peace? Never.

The story behind it was even better.

The "collaborators" were normal civilians who protested their houses being used as rockets bases. They asked why does Hamas do that?

Apparantly, you're not allowed to ask Hamas any questions. This is your destiny if you do.

"Freedom fighters" my tush.

Much like murdering innocent Gazans with helicopters I guess...although I think that Israel have racked up a better tally.

well what's new, the guy a rude jerk

and you know who's pulling his strings, this administration is OPENLY HOSTILE towards Israel

think people

did you seem them whining because the criticized Jon the gigolo Heinz Kerry

we have a bunch of children running our country if they weren't so dangerous to us

Last edited:
The conversation between Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and President Barack Obama was tense and tough, according to a report on Channel 1 Tuesday evening.

Based on a transcript of the conversation, obtained by Israel’s channel 1, Obama “behaved in a rude, condescending and hostile manner,” the network’s foreign correspondent concluded.

During the 35-minute conversation on Sunday, the president reportedly demanded that Israel should immediately and unconditionally end the operation.

When Netanyahu asked what Israel would get in return for unilaterally ending the strikes, Obama replied: “I believe Hamas will stop firing rockets – quiet in return for quiet.” To which Netanyahu responded that Hamas has already violated 5 cease-fires and is committed to the destruction of Israel.

“I repeat and expect Israel to stop all of its actions against Hamas in Gaza,” Obama said. He added that despite Netanyahu’s objections the United States trusts Qatar and Turkey’s mediation. “Israel is not in a situation that it can choose its mediators,” the president told his Israeli counterpart.

Netanyahu in response: “Hamas will continue firing rockets on Israel and use their tunnels to attack our people.”

At this point, Obama interrupted the Israeli leader, stating, “the ball is in Israel’s court, and it must end all military activities.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE1CZ1RKK8A&feature=youtu.be

--------------

Meanwhile, Netanyahu so far politely told obama to **** off.:D hope he won't change his mind

Such a shame that Israel has to have a third rate leader like nathan the yahoo the likudnic poster boy

Remember when natan the yahoo came to the white house and lectured Our President in front of the press and then campaigned for that mormon ass wipe? how about his kid dating and screwing that Shiksa? Now all the bible thumping christer vermin here love him , he should run as king of the goyim dreck

Last edited:

--------------

Such a shame that Israel has to have a third rate leader like nathan the yahoo the likundnic poster boy

Remember when natan the yahoo came to the white house and lectured Our President in front of the press and then campaigned for that mormon ass wipe? how about his kid dating and screwing that Shiksa? Now all the bible thumping christer vermin here love him , he should run as king of the goyim dreck

Can you translate that into English please.

--------------

Such a shame that Israel has to have a third rate leader like nathan the yahoo the likudnic poster boy

Netanyahu’s son sparks outrage
Uncle says Yair, 23, is ‘spitting on the graves’ of his grandparents

Read more: Netanyahu's son sparks outrage | The Times of Israel Netanyahu's son sparks outrage | The Times of Israel

--------------

Such a shame that Israel has to have a third rate leader like nathan the yahoo the likundnic poster boy

Netanyahu’s son sparks outrage
Uncle says Yair, 23, is ‘spitting on the graves’ of his grandparents

Read more: Netanyahu's son sparks outrage | The Times of Israel Netanyahu's son sparks outrage | The Times of Israel

--------------

Obama has not been friendly to Netanyahu since he became President.
Obama and the Prime Minister of Turkey are best friends.
Obama has always been for the Muslim Terrorists scum.

--------------

I didn't vote for him, but I don't think that at this point, the rest could do so much better. So if not him, who would you vote for, if were Israeli.

I'm honestly curious.

And for his kid, it is really non of your business, or mine, or anyone's, who he chooses to 'screw'.

I don't see how that's even relevant.

Forum List

Back