Dear world.

Daniyel

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2014
LA

Its little old but I think it fits our time..

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear Israel.

Due to repeated and flagrant violations standing agreements, your licence to operate has been cancelled.
Please cease all business activities now, and present yourself to The Receivers, for winding up.

Signed.
The World.

Dear Israel.

Due to repeated and flagrant violations standing agreements, your licence to operate has been cancelled.
Please cease all business activities now, and present yourself to The Receivers, for winding up.

Signed.
The World.

I couldn't care less.

I have a Jewish friend who reads an Arabic newspaper. I asked him why he reads it instead of a Jewish newspaper. He said it's simple, when I read an Arabic newspaper I find out that Jews have all the money in the world, they control the US government, have weapons of mass destruction and are out to conquer the Middle East through building settlements, and build walls to keep undesirables out verses building them to keep them in cause it's such a great place to live. :lol:

How's the Islamic genocide in Iraq these days?

You say that you don't give a damn?

The hell you say.

World English Dictionary
psychopath (ˈsaɪkəʊˌpæθ)

— n
Also called: sociopath a person afflicted with a personality disorder characterized by a tendency to commit antisocial and sometimes violent acts and a failure to feel guilt for such acts

[MENTION=49937]Daniyel[/MENTION]

I have a Jewish friend who reads an Arabic newspaper. I asked him why he reads it instead of a Jewish newspaper. He said it's simple, when I read an Arabic newspaper I find out that Jews have all the money in the world, they control the US government, have weapons of mass destruction and are out to conquer the Middle East through building settlements, and build walls to keep undesirables out verses building them to keep them in cause it's such a great place to live.

You need a "jewish" friend to inform you about The Lobby? :lol:

Last edited:
Always the victims and never their fault. Israel and the school bully giving excuses to the class teacher have pretty much exactly the same world view.

World English Dictionary
psychopath (ˈsaɪkəʊˌpæθ)

— n
Also called: sociopath a person afflicted with a personality disorder characterized by a tendency to commit antisocial and sometimes violent acts and a failure to feel guilt for such acts

[MENTION=49937]Daniyel[/MENTION]

I have a Jewish friend who reads an Arabic newspaper. I asked him why he reads it instead of a Jewish newspaper. He said it's simple, when I read an Arabic newspaper I find out that Jews have all the money in the world, they control the US government, have weapons of mass destruction and are out to conquer the Middle East through building settlements, and build walls to keep undesirables out verses building them to keep them in cause it's such a great place to live.

You need a "jewish" friend to inform you about The Lobby? :lol:

Always the victims and never their fault. Israel and the school bully giving excuses to the class teacher have pretty much exactly the same world view.
Thanks to reality we are the "school bully" but never been the victims, I couldn't care less about people like you.

Thanks to reality we are the "school bully" but never been the victims, I couldn't care less about people like you.

Oh no! The agony is unbearable.

This is exactly the point, if Israel were trusting on people like you for example, I probably wouldn't exist.
Sorry Manchester, for not trusting people like you.

This is exactly the point, if Israel were trusting on people like you for example, I probably wouldn't exist.

Probably not, in your place there would probably be a lot more innocent civilians alive. People without the sort of evil self-serving racist hatred that you on here cloaked in your veil of self-pity. Yes if Israel trusted me the world would be a far FAR better place.

Probably not, in your place there would probably be a lot more innocent civilians alive. People without the sort of evil self-serving racist hatred that you on here cloaked in your veil of self-pity. Yes if Israel trusted me the world would be a far FAR better place.

But since its not, your opinion is irrelevant, and the world can't be a "FAR better place" to everyone, the last one tried to change the world were Nazis, their utopia, yours, whatever..but never again.

But since its not, your opinion is irrelevant, and the world can't be a "FAR better place" to everyone, the last one tried to change the world were Nazis, their utopia, yours, whatever..but never again.

The evil scum that are the I"D"F are commiting the very crimes you say "never again" about as you type and you are simply too conditioned to even see it.
Typical racist to only care about your own race and everyone elses can go to hell.

Time to cut off the western funding to the failed experiment that is Israel and let it die a death a lot more humane than the deaths it is inflicting on others. It would be morally right to do so.

The evil scum that are the I"D"F are commiting the very crimes you say "never again" about as you type and you are simply too conditioned to even see it.
Typical racist to only care about your own race and everyone elses can go to hell.

Time to cut off the western funding to the failed experiment that is Israel and let it die a death a lot more humane than the deaths it is inflicting on others. It would be morally right to do so.

I'm actually with you on the funding bit.
Let's cut off EVERYBODY'S funding and we'll check back with the Middle East in 6 months.
Israel has embraced capitalism and will survive.
The Muslims will run out of sword sharpeners.

Keep struggling to justify your filth,, Manchester------your big problem is that DA JOOOOOS is
throwing your own stink BACK AT YOU (morally right)

The Palestinians supports Hamas, Israel didn't kill them although its "morally right" so quit bullshitting about murder and racism, Israel has all the fucking rights to be racist after all what happened to Jews for centuries, and yet the existence of filth like you trying to 'politically correct' your antisemitism just prove that very well.
Israel is the last thing on earth to be called 'failed experiment', and you with your "morally right" bullshit about letting people die to stop others from dying just show exactly how you being racist yourself, useless people like you usually talk about humanitarian and pretty words when behind all masks hiding an old primitive hater, so instead of worrying about the deaths during the Israeli-Palestinian conflict or blaming Israel try show your compassion and help people in Syria, or just say it out loud you hate Israel and that's it, pff..lying is "morally right" I guess.

You show no compassion or empathy for even one child Killed by the Israeli War Machine
Attacking Hospitals, disabled people homes, or even UN designated safe areas

As to your claim of "antisemitism" If a Pro-Semite, is someone who ignores the rules of warfare, ignores the Geneva convention, attacks civilians with prohibited weapons
Then I would consider it an Honor to bare the Title "Antisemitic"

Gaza-Missile-fired-next-to-houses-e1406562173633-600x422.jpg

FeaturedImage_2014-07-24_061230_YouTube_Hamas_Tunnel-600x412.jpg

Gaza-Hamas-Infiltrators-Tunnel-IDF-7-21-2014-e1405947154126-600x420.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
You show no compassion or empathy for even one child Killed by the Israeli War Machine
Attacking Hospitals, disabled people homes, or even UN designated safe areas

As to your claim of "antisemitism" If a Pro-Semite, is someone who ignores the rules of warfare, ignores the Geneva convention, attacks civilians with prohibited weapons
Then I would consider it an Honor to bare the Title "Antisemitic"

This is a very nice try, i must admit.
The difference is the subject, cruelty or racism.. the fact I'm not crying for them is simply because Israel knows very well, its us or them.. racism has nothing to do with it.
The subject is being pro-Palestinian by default opinion for an anti-semi...

Forum List

Back