Report by Judith Curry

Why are there no homeless there? Could it have something to do with winter temperatures there versus, say, LA?
You are onto something there Crick. So please, knock off the lectures about it being warm. It just might keep down homeless as you suggest.

"...like the 2 kinds of Climate Sensitivity constants that are ultra important in converting CO2 temperature FORCING to a Surface Temperature..."

The heart of the issue is their ridiculous unsupported predictions of ECS which is responsible for their forecasting that an incrementally small increase of 280 ppm of CO2 will trap 450% of its theoretical greenhouse gas effect value.

So I'm not inclined to believe Curry is the one lying especially since real world data shows that convective air currents carry excess heat away from the surface of the planet, cooling it well below its full theoretical greenhouse gas effect value.
So I was thinking about this scenario of convective air this morning. To the warmers sky is falling fks, why does wind out of the artic cool the central region of the country and wind from the Gulf warm the central region of the country, where temperature changes reach their max highs and max lows during the day? Please, explain how convection doesn't alter the daily temperature to mess with average temperature readings that encourage your dumb asses to run for cover cause a cloud might hit you. LOL

Last edited:
The idea that cities run by democrats have high crime and homeles rates is simply republican campaign bullshit.
So, we will see how honest you really are, are you saying crime and homeless rates aren't high in demofk cities? :auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:
Why are there no homeless there? Could it have something to do with winter temperatures there versus, say, LA?
Why are there no homeless where?

In demofk Chicago they live under Whacker Drive!!!! Don't go there son, you are out of your league as usual.

I never said they were. And I hope that is not your threshold for acting to protect yours.
sure you do. To say that just exposes you as a liar. you use extremisms all the fking time.

WHERE have you gotten the idea that Spencer, Christy, Lindzen or Curry qualify for THAT title? Please check out these links. They are simple CVs.

When you've had a look at these, we can look at a few other names that I think deserve your attention as well.
Here's an additional link you could log into and read.

You don't think Lindzen's income is dependent on him saying what he says?
No, I'm confident the man would say that whether or not he made money or not. Are you saying that all the warmer scientists only say what they say because they get money from the governments?

Robert W said:
By the way, it is thousands of scientists who are not screaming that the Earth will burn to a crisp.

The thousands of scientists Robert W was referring to, were the scientists who don't agree with the IPCC reports. Just to align your post properly, which you posted in error.

Pioneers?!? Where the F did you get THAT idea?

You don't think Lindzen's income is dependent on him saying what he says?

I never said they were. I said they agree with the IPCC conclusions which are, in fact, based on THEIR work. Robert, you have been fed a BUNCH of bum dope. I hope you can work your way through what is real and what is not.

You are onto something there Crick. So please, knock off the lectures about it being warm. It just might keep down homeless as you suggest.
Don't you think a better solution for the homeless would be to create conditions in which people do not lose their homes? Giving the homeless no place to rest their heads only produces homeless dead.

Don't you think a better solution for the homeless would be to create conditions in which people do not lose their homes? Giving the homeless no place to rest their heads only produces homeless dead.
Gee, why didn't democrats mayors and Governors think of that?

"Curry has become known for hosting a blog which is part of the climate change denial blogosphere, despite having published research confirming anthropogenic effects on climate.[3] Social scientists who have studied Curry's position on climate change have described it as "neo-skepticism", in that her current position includes certain features of denialism; on the one hand, she accepts that the planet is warming, that human-generated greenhouse gases like carbon dioxide cause warming, and that the plausible worst-case scenario is potentially catastrophic, but on the other hand she also proposes that the rate of warming is slower than climate models have projected, emphasizes her evaluation of the uncertainty in the climate projection models, and questions whether climate change mitigation is affordable.[4]"

Seems like she's kind of sensible, she's gotten out of academia, out of the need to earn her money from people pushing a narrative and has gone out on her own.
She knows a gaggle of affirmationists when she she's them

Forum List

Back