Report by Judith Curry

By trusting people like Curry, Lindzen, Spencer and Christy, you are MIStrusting thousands of other scientists whose specialty is also climate. Why do you do that?
So in other words anyone who disagrees with your religion. Got it. Sounds like something a science cuck would say.

Sorry but I am talking of the pioneers.
Pioneers?!? Where the F did you get THAT idea?
You are talking of those whose income depends on approving that man is the asshole of the planet taking your children's life as you fear if I read you correctly.
You don't think Lindzen's income is dependent on him saying what he says?
By the way, it is thousands of scientists who are not screaming that the Earth will burn to a crisp.
I never said they were. I said they agree with the IPCC conclusions which are, in fact, based on THEIR work. Robert, you have been fed a BUNCH of bum dope. I hope you can work your way through what is real and what is not.

Pioneers?!? Where the F did you get THAT idea?

You don't think Lindzen's income is dependent on him saying what he says?

I never said they were. I said they agree with the IPCC conclusions which are, in fact, based on THEIR work. Robert, you have been fed a BUNCH of bum dope. I hope you can work your way through what is real and what is not.

Go ahead and disparage them like the piece of shit you are.

Time out for me to watch the 49ers skin Seattle alive.

As you brush your teeth, take showers, oil also can be safely used. And look at the progress that has been made in the past half a century. I used to see terrible smog. Today the skies are clear. I used to see the SF Bay so dirty and polluted. Today it is clean for the most part. Rivers used to catch on fire. This is in the past.

Yeah, oil can be safely used. But it's NOT because the oil industry is all about profits, those who use oil are all about profits. They'll dump their oil, pollute and all of this because they can.

Yeah, oil can be safely used. But it's NOT because the oil industry is all about profits, those who use oil are all about profits. They'll dump their oil, pollute and all of this because they can.
Isn't it strange that oil in the well is fine but in the Auto it is a problem?

Isn't it strange that oil in the well is fine but in the Auto it is a problem?

Not really, no.

If you understand basic science... that is...

Uranium in the ground is fine, put it in your tea...

1702258322665.png

Not really, no.

If you understand basic science... that is...

Uranium in the ground is fine, put it in your tea...

View attachment 871101
I feel that is an insult to my general science teacher, my physic teacher in HS, my math teachers in HS, my physics teachers in College, my chemistry teacher in College, my math teachers in College. Hell you insulted all of them.

I feel that is an insult to my general science teacher, my physic teacher in HS, my math teachers in HS, my physics teachers in College, my chemistry teacher in College, my math teachers in College. Hell you insulted all of them.
How did he do that? He made an excellent point.

How did he do that? He made an excellent point.
Essentially saying the teachers were too stupid to have taught me. And of course my many years of study he flat out ignored.

I am not the only party he insulted along with my many teachers.

Be realistic about climate or your kids are not about to die

You are very afraid of Climate Change.

Let me try to cure you.

This is just an imaginary scenario.

Today you woke up in Antarctica. Crawling out of bed, it is -40 outside.
And you catch an airplane to Chile. There it is 110 outside.
Will you die? What danger are you in for warming 150 degrees?

The alarmists have you scared out of your mind over an increase of only 3 degrees C.

Why are you so scared the Government can rule your life and force you to buy electric cars?

Essentially saying the teachers were too stupid to have taught me. And of course my many years of study he flat out ignored.

I am not the only party he insulted along with my many teachers.

Don't be ridiculous. The only thing he had to work with was what you posted. And based only on that his response was entirely appropriate.

Don't be ridiculous. The only thing he had to work with was what you posted. And based only on that his response was entirely appropriate.
Even the worlds best scientists can't change his or your minds, so I have done my best to bring the prime science here and apparently even you can't comprehend it.

Even the worlds best scientists can't change his or your minds, so I have done my best to bring the prime science here and apparently even you can't comprehend it.
WHERE have you gotten the idea that Spencer, Christy, Lindzen or Curry qualify for THAT title? Please check out these links. They are simple CVs.

When you've had a look at these, we can look at a few other names that I think deserve your attention as well.

WHERE have you gotten the idea that Spencer, Christy, Lindzen or Curry qualify for THAT title? Please check out these links. They are simple CVs.

When you've had a look at these, we can look at a few other names that I think deserve your attention as well.
Wonderful list of experts. Thanks for the help.

Forum List

Back