Reperations are not owed by the U.S.A.

Whites owe blacks money blacks earned and were not paid for. Now you can't have things both ways son. When we blacks talk about past atrocities, we are told to stop living in the past. So we shall reject this punk ass excuse making by white racists who want to talk about the beginning of time. Jim Crow did not exclude Jews or whites unless you were a black Jew. We can't complain about things you make up that are not true.
Over a thousand whites were hung during Jim Crow.

As opposed to over 5,000 blacks.

a06d7c5168a833ffcc8f11962d3b9c9e.jpg

Whites had full rights and opportunity. Programs were created for white advancement blacks were excluded from. Whites are not owed reparations for anything. If blacks only had a "hard time" we could not ask for reparations, but the hard time we faced were codified in law and enforced by those who you claim had it just as hard as blacks. Your argument is full of holes and without merit. The only reason you even get to make this argument is due to the racism of some who control this forum.

Like the klan didn't lynch whites too, you fucking tard! :auiqs.jpg:

Holy fuck you're a moron of epic proportion. You just want a check, you worthless fucker! :1peleas:

Learn how to read.

Whites had full rights and opportunity. Programs were created for white advancement blacks were excluded from. Whites are not owed reparations for anything. If blacks only had a "hard time" we could not ask for reparations, but the hard time we faced were codified in law and enforced by those who you claim had it just as hard as blacks.
Codified in law ehh. That would include the Chinese, Irish, German and other groups of NONE blacks too, remind me how they are whining like little babies demanding free money for nothing.

Boo Hoo Hoo blacks had it hard whaaaaa we want money we did not earn do not rate and have no reason to expect to get BUT we are black, we are victims, we got no pride we got no morals whaaa whaa whaa.

Maybe you'd rather be back murdering brown folk?
LOL every group of people through out history got "murdered" by another Group. That is just facts. Sorry you can not handle facts and are a whiny little bitch that thinks white people owe black people money they did not earn. As for lynchings Jews and whites were lynch right along with blacks under Jim Crow. laws. I don't see you complaining about that treatment.

Whites owe blacks money blacks earned and were not paid for. Now you can't have things both ways son. When we blacks talk about past atrocities, we are told to stop living in the past. So we shall reject this punk ass excuse making by white racists who want to talk about the beginning of time. Jim Crow did not exclude Jews or whites unless you were a black Jew. We can't complain about things you make up that are not true.
I'd wager 100% of them were hung for helping Blacks .

Whites had full rights and opportunity. Programs were created for white advancement blacks were excluded from. Whites are not owed reparations for anything. If blacks only had a "hard time" we could not ask for reparations, but the hard time we faced were codified in law and enforced by those who you claim had it just as hard as blacks. Your argument is full of holes and without merit. The only reason you even get to make this argument is due to the racism of some who control this forum.

Holy fuck you're a moron of epic proportion. You just want a check, you worthless fucker! :1peleas:

Learn how to read.

Whites had full rights and opportunity. Programs were created for white advancement blacks were excluded from. Whites are not owed reparations for anything. If blacks only had a "hard time" we could not ask for reparations, but the hard time we faced were codified in law and enforced by those who you claim had it just as hard as blacks.

Oh yeah "the man" has been keeping you down and owes you a check, huh, bitch? :cuckoo:

How come you ain't up there with Bill Gates right now? Systemic racism, or you're a dumbass wanting something for nothing, hmm?

The government owes us money for unpaid labor. Nobody is asking for something for nothing. And when the reparations are paid, I will not be getting a check, nor will I ask for one. That money should be used to fund community and economic projects in the black community. Because the money we are owed would have built our communities while creating a solid economic base.

You have a simple mind son. And that's why you have been race pimped into believing that we want 40 million checks cut.

Learn how to read.

Codified in law ehh. That would include the Chinese, Irish, German and other groups of NONE blacks too, remind me how they are whining like little babies demanding free money for nothing.

Didn't happen that way. How the Irish Became White

And whites have been whining and getting money for nothing since 7-4-1776.
RACE - The Power of an Illusion | White Advantage

Last edited:

Learn how to read.

Oh yeah "the man" has been keeping you down and owes you a check, huh, bitch? :cuckoo:

How come you ain't up there with Bill Gates right now? Systemic racism, or you're a dumbass wanting something for nothing, hmm?

The government owes us money for unpaid labor. Nobody is asking for something for nothing. And when the reparations are paid, I will not be getting a check, nor will I ask for one. That money should be used to fund community and economic projects in the black community. Because the money we are owed would have built our communities while creating a solid economic base.

You have a simple mind son. And that's why you have been race pimped into believing that we want 40 million checks cut.

Learn how to read.

Didn't happen that way. And whites have been whining and getting money for nothing since 7-4-1776.
No extra free stuff. Get over it.

Boo Hoo Hoo blacks had it hard whaaaaa we want money we did not earn do not rate and have no reason to expect to get BUT we are black, we are victims, we got no pride we got no morals whaaa whaa whaa.

LOL every group of people through out history got "murdered" by another Group. That is just facts. Sorry you can not handle facts and are a whiny little bitch that thinks white people owe black people money they did not earn. As for lynchings Jews and whites were lynch right along with blacks under Jim Crow. laws. I don't see you complaining about that treatment.

I'd wager 100% of them were hung for helping Blacks .

In fact, that was the most common denominator.

From 1882-1968, 4,743 lynchings occurred in the United States (and not ALL lynchings were recorded).

Of these, 3,446 or 73 percent were black and 1,297 (27 percent) were white.

In many cases whites were lynched/murdered for empathizing with black citizens.

Learn how to read.

Learn how to read.

Didn't happen that way. And whites have been whining and getting money for nothing since 7-4-1776.

Nobody is listening to anyone white telling others about free shit.

Learn how to read.

Learn how to read.

Beg all you want. It ain;t gonna happen.

Learn how to read.

Learn how to read.

This isn't about begging son.

reparations.jpg

reparations.jpg
OK, no more grovelling for more free stuff. How's that?

Black pride was a thing but I guess that was in the 60s when they might still have had something to be proud about. Then came the welfare state ... and the rest is history.

Learn how to read.

Learn how to read.

Exactly. Whites were the first to take free shit. If it wasnt free then they stole it. These are self documented historical facts. Just ask the people that were here before whites infested north america.

If you weren't paid for work you performed, take the person who didn't pay you to court. Why inflame racial hatreds by insisting the whole country get involved with your debt-collection? Does your hand need to be held or something??

If you weren't paid for work you performed, take the person who didn't pay you to court. Why inflame racial hatreds by insisting the whole country get involved with your debt-collection? Does your hand need to be held or something??
The government allowed slavery and profited from it. The government gets its taxes from the country. You chose to be a citizen then you chose to be part of group that pays the bill.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Has any white person like you ever considered the thought that we are talking about abuses created upon generations of blacks as a population by government decree? Have you not pondered the thought that what whites have done has inflamed racial hatred and that your continuing objections to wrongs you know you have not rectified is what keeps the races divided? Do you need a step by step tutorial in order to understand? Aren't you guys supposed to be smarter than everybody?

1. The government allowed slavery and profited from it.
  2. The government gets its taxes from the country.
  3. You chose to be a citizen then you chose to be part of group that pays the bill.
That's some impressive reasoning there, Tiger, though the point eludes me. In any case, you didn't answer the question. If you weren't paid for work you did, why not just take the person who owes you money to court. That's how countries work.

Has any white person like you ever considered the thought that we are talking about abuses created upon generations of blacks as a population by government decree? Have you not pondered the thought that what whites have done has inflamed racial hatred and that your continuing objections to wrongs you know you have not rectified is what keeps the races divided? Do you need a step by step tutorial in order to understand? Aren't you guys supposed to be smarter than everybody?
White people obviously arent that smart. However, you are working against something must stronger than intelligence. You are working against fear of loss which is emotional. This is especially strong in whites due to their genetics developed in a land of scarcity. The very thought of losing resources puts them in panic mode and no reason or logic is applied.

1. The government allowed slavery and profited from it.
  2. The government gets its taxes from the country.
  3. You chose to be a citizen then you chose to be part of group that pays the bill.
That's some impressive reasoning there, Tiger, though the point eludes me. In any case, you didn't answer the question. If you weren't paid for work you did, why not just take the person who owes you money to court. That's how countries work.
You sound like an idiot with that reasoning. So your logic is based on the claim that no one has ever sued the country?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

reparations.jpg
OK, no more grovelling for more free stuff. How's that?

Black pride was a thing but I guess that was in the 60s when they might still have had something to be proud about. Then came the welfare state ... and the rest is history.

This ain't about groveling either

I was alive in the 60's. The welfare state is majority white.

reparations.jpg

Learn how to read.

Learn how to read.

Exactly. Whites were the first to take free shit. If it wasnt free then they stole it. These are self documented historical facts. Just ask the people that were here before whites infested north america.

wrong again----muhummad was DA FIRST---to do it all. Just ask any muslim the religion of the person who schlepped the black rock to the ancient center of capitalism----to wit
MECCA

Forum List

Back