Repent or Perish... Time is Running Out

When you say nothing more than a test do you feel that God is detached and approaching those tested in a clinical observation type of way? You acknowledge that there is right and wrong so it's clear you believe in and acknowledge wickedness vs holiness in our words and deeds, right?

Yes, in a clinical and disconnected manner. I acknowledge Right and Wrong, which I see as universal concepts, not as precepts of a particular religion.

.....Have you ever seen a person forgiven by God of something that you believe was a sin that shouldn't have been forgiven? What kind of sins do you believe should not be forgiven by God? Do you have a list of certain sins which you believe should not be forgiven?

Many things by many people over time. I don't believe in forgiveness at all. Right is Right and Wrong is Wrong. Nobody is perfect. So the Soul must be Judged upon the death of my the body and its future determined.

The Bible is a bunch of nonsense written by "Satanic" weirdos (I am being kind).

When we confess our sins to God the power of that sin is immediately broken. Confessing our sins to a brother or sister in Christ does not break the power of that sin, it must be confessed to the LORD because He alone can forgive us. Now if we have sinned against our brethren I agree we should go and ask for forgiveness if that is possible and that will be a blessing to the person we sinned against and ourselves.
Tell that to people who feel the weight of sin leave them after they tell someone else their sin.
I am not opposed to a believer confessing their sin to another believer who they are able to confide in (I would advise wisdom in choosing a person you give your confidence to as not all who profess Christ as their Lord are telling the truth) but I must remind you that Jesus Christ alone is the one who can forgive our sins.
I believe it doesn't matter who you tell your sins to. When we are able to speak our sins out loud that sin loses all power it held over us. We are only as sick as the secrets we keep. We can't fix what we don't acknowledge is broke.
Then you are not a Christian. You are denying the Word of God that says we must confess our sins to God. It is God alone who forgives our sins and when He forgives our sins the power of that sin - the curse of that sin is broken and destroyed. It sounds to me like you are either a Catholic who confesses to a priesr or you are a follower of a new age religion. I haven't read your writings in any great detail but I know you could not be a Born again believer and believe that it doesn't matter who you confess your sins to. That is not Scriptural. God is not interested in our opinions. We either agree with the Word of God or we do not.
See me anyway you want to see me. God probably doesn't believe any of us really believe in Him. If we did we wouldn't do the things we do.
You are wrong about that. You'll have to speak for yourself, Ding. God knows who is His and who isn't. Obeying God is not difficult once a person is born again because God gives us a new desire in our heart. To serve Him. It takes God to obey God, it takes God to repent. Apart from God we can do nothing. Without the conviction of the Holy Spirit what good would it do any of us anyway? This is why we must be born again.

The Bible is a bunch of nonsense written by "Satanic" weirdos (I am being kind).
No, you're not. The Word of God is foolishness to you because you are perishing. But to those who are being saved it is the power of God. You need Jesus Christ, Snouter.

How do you define universal morality?.

Universal Morality is essentially the Universal Right/Wrong as observed and put in place by our first "civilized" ancestors. The very rules necessary for Society and human civilization to prosper and thrive.
Is that a quote from someone? I'm asking because this is the first I have heard someone say this before.

What is my evidence for what? I'm not quite sure what you mean
Where is your evidence that the aliens I'm talking about "are actually fallen angels / demons"? Especially since I made them up to make a point.

As for who claims that Christians are the ones holding up progress - that would be the New Agers - Benjamin Creme - that crowd - and the internet is full of forums devoted to belief systems in aliens coming to earth, as for what is and isn't a part of your scenario, what does it matter? It's irrelevant.
ummm no, it entirely relevant. I gave the scenario for a specific purpose. To just make up stuff to add on is disrespectful on your part, and tends to make discussion more difficult.

Let me try again, and please pay attention to what i'm actually saying.

Let us say there is a person who believes in neither gods nor aliens. You have your claim that he will suffer if he doesn't repent and believe in God.. I give my claim that he will suffer if he doesn't believe in and give allegiance to the aliens.

So...to this person who believes in neither of our claims, what is the difference? He's being told to believe or suffer. To him, there is no practical difference between either claim.
Pingy, there are no aliens that are not fallen angels / demonic spirits. There simply is not any "good aliens" or "enlightened spirits" - or good spirits that are independent of God Almighty. There are two camps. Lucifer / Satan's camp where fallen angels / demonic spirits are deceiving the world in order to take them to hell (which is where they are doomed to be for all eternity and they know it) and God's camp where ministering spirits - God's Holy angels minister to the heirs of salvation (those whose names are in the Lamb's book of Life). Two sides. Evil vs Good. There is no middle ground, to pretend there is - is an act of futility. If you believe in aliens / want to make contact with aliens / you are seeking out fallen angels / the demonic realm which is very dangerous. Don't do it.

Is that a quote from someone? I'm asking because this is the first I have heard someone say this before.

Not that I'm aware of. It's from my head/heart/Soul so far as I know.
Thank you. I have not heard anyone say that before so that is why I was asking you about it.

what's so monumental about it, The Triumph of Good vs Evil is new to you BJ ... you need to get outside a little more often.

What faith are you now?

I'm nit. I no longer believe organized religion is a good thing. I believe in a more Spiritual approach.

Well, I certainly agree with you in that I am not a believer in organized religion either. I believe it has caused a great deal of confusion because it is man vying for control of man via religion. It's wicked. What I do believe in is that God created us as a trichotomy - in His Image (Genesis 1:26) and as such He created us as a spirit that lives in a body and has a soul. 1 x 1 x 1 = 1. There is God the father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit 1 x 1 x 1 = 1 Because of the fall of Adam sin entered the human race. We are all born into sin but the good news is that Jesus Christ came in the flesh,dwelt among men and came to redeem us from the curse of sin and death (eternal). If we believe on the Lord Jesus Christ,that he died on a cross for our sins, shed his blood for us to redeem us and that God raised him from the grave on the 3rd day we shall be saved. When I repented of my sins and received Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior God gave me a new heart and a brand new desire to obey Him and to serve Him and I no longer desired to do the things I did in my old life. The attraction to sin was gone. God took that away. It was not something I did of my own effort but something that the Lord did which is part of the miracle of salvation.

Have I suffered since then? Of course, I have. Have I been tempted since then? Of course, I have. But it is through resisting temptation, enduring suffering and many trials that we strive to enter into the kingdom of heaven because this earth we are living on is not our home. Throughout the earth there is a great deal of warfare with Satan and his own servants here seeking to run this earth. We are in a spiritual battle. It's a constant warfare. Which is why we need to put on the whole armor of God every single day (Ephesians 6:10-18) and apply the blood of Jesus Christ over ourselves, our families, our homes, and keep ourselves from sin. Satan is looking for the opportunity to attack us and this is why he seeks to tempt people to sin - so that he has grounds to attack them, create sickness, divorce, sufferings and ultimately destroy them and see them cast into hell. He doesn't want mankind (who was made in the image of God) to have what he lost (heaven) neither do the fallen angels that work against mankind too. The truth is Satan despises mankind. He hates his own servants but they do not realize this because for the time being they are given power from demons in exchange for the sale of their own soul to Lucifer. Little do they know the same demons that they summon now will one day be tormenting them eternally in hell.

When you say nothing more than a test do you feel that God is detached and approaching those tested in a clinical observation type of way? You acknowledge that there is right and wrong so it's clear you believe in and acknowledge wickedness vs holiness in our words and deeds, right?

Yes, in a clinical and disconnected manner. I acknowledge Right and Wrong, which I see as universal concepts, not as precepts of a particular religion.

As a believer I obey God because I love Him and want to obey Him. I know by the Holy Spirit that something is wrong even it is seems to be a borderline matter or acceptable to the world and the world's ways, it may not be acceptable to God. To obey God because you love him is far easier than obeying God out of a set of rules / right vs wrong without your heart being involved. I believe that would be a very difficult life to live and I cannot see where the joy would be in that kind of relationship with God. It feels wonderful to obey God because I know it is pleasing to Him and that I am honoring him with my obedience to His Word. I think God desires us to obey him out of a relationship with him, out of our love for him rather than out of fear or obligation. It would be like remaining faithful to your spouse because you were afraid of being caught rather than because you love your spouse, you know?

God loves you and wants to have a relationship with you in which you come to know Him intimately and with that you come to a place of truly trusting in Him.

.....Have you ever seen a person forgiven by God of something that you believe was a sin that shouldn't have been forgiven? What kind of sins do you believe should not be forgiven by God? Do you have a list of certain sins which you believe should not be forgiven?

Many things by many people over time. I don't believe in forgiveness at all. Right is Right and Wrong is Wrong. Nobody is perfect. So the Soul must be Judged upon the death of my the body and its future determined.
I don't see how you could have any joy in your life without forgiveness. It's impossible to live in this world without people offending you, hurting you whether it be intentional or unintentional. What are you going to do? Store up all that unforgiveness and hold onto it? That is not good. What about when you offend someone unintentionally or harm others, don't you want to be forgiven?

Pingy, there are no aliens that are not fallen angels / demonic spirits. .
And how could you possibly reach that conclusion?
Have you ever listened to what these supposed alien beings have said? New Age is clearly an anti-Christ spirit that is at odds / against the Written Word of God, Pingy. Anything that does not line up with the Word of God is a lie - a deception - you should have nothing to do with it.

The Word of God is true, Pingy. You can count on the Word of God being true.

Pingy, there are no aliens that are not fallen angels / demonic spirits. .
And how could you possibly reach that conclusion?
Have you ever listened to what these supposed alien beings have said? New Age is clearly an anti-Christ spirit that is at odds / against the Written Word of God, Pingy. Anything that does not line up with the Word of God is a lie - a deception - you should have nothing to do with it.

The Word of God is true, Pingy. You can count on the Word of God being true.
Ah, the word of God....as in the Koran, dictated by the angel Gabriel to Mohammed? The word of God as in the Book of Mormon? The word of God as revealed in the Gospel of Mary, the Acts of Pilate, the Gospel of Thomas? ooooh, or the Baghavad Gita, where Krishna revealed the Godhead.

Direct, personal revelation is the only valid basis for faith. Otherwise, information that comes to one merely through perceptions has no more validity for another person than that person's own perceptual acquisitions. Why do people believe in Mohammed or Jesus? The vast majority are not aware of it, but their 'faith' is just a choice. They heard about their hero and 'believe'. But what is the difference between the channels of information that led to their 'faith'? There is none. Only someone who knows he or she has had a religious experience has a genuine faith, and has to know that his/her faith is entirely personal. One cannot expect others to conform.

Yes, you are getting close to it now. It's not like we were not told that this world is broken, now is it? In fact, it is the brokenness of this world that you are having a problem with. So you blame God about the world being broken even though you were told by God that we are rebels and that the world is broken.

You've been sold a bill of goods. The idea of forgiveness is a farce. The idea that you can somehow do bad and get a good result in the end because God loves you, equally so.
Maybe you don't understand the whole forgiveness thingee.
I think the hangup on that is that the christian churches failed to teach about the Rod of correction and the Rod of destruction along with the fact that Jesus (Jehovah's salvation with us) was crucified in the flesh because of its evil nature; plus Judgement is in the world (carnal humans). It was put there by the Spirit when breath was given.

strange how you christian say your region is the fulfillment of Jewish scriptures when you don't even know Jewish scriptures, so it was easy for you to accept a cock and bull story

S.C.J. FAQ: Section 17.3. Countering Missionaries: Countering the Question: Why Don't Jews Believe in Jesus as the Messiah?
Many Jews believe on Jesus as their Messiah too. Others just fake their way along not really believing in any of it because it does not make sense to them personally- all carnally minded religious people have the capability of doing that.

Can you tell me what the Fins and Scales are in Leviticus 11:9-10? After all you do claim to be Jewish and all.

Forum List

Back