Repent or Perish... Time is Running Out

He's not my God. He's everyone's God. Even yours. Why do you hate God so much?

You do realize that right here is where you folks lose people most of the time, right? This push to suggest that everyone has to believe as you do is what leads people to tell you to "Fuck Off."

He's not my God. He never really was. Never will be. He's a charlatan and an illusionist.

Has that new view made you happier? More satisfied? If so, how?

I've already answered this multiple times. Life is not about happiness or satisfaction. It's about Right and Wrong. Wrong is generally the easy, happy, fun and pleasant way of life. Right us generally far less pleasant.

My change in viewpoint has made me accept and try to change what was Wrong in my life. It hasn't been entirely successful as most of Society prefers Wrong over Right. I just hope to be deemed worthy of another chance to do better.
Yes, you are getting close to it now. It's not like we were not told that this world is broken, now is it? In fact, it is the brokenness of this world that you are having a problem with. So you blame God about the world being broken even though you were told by God that we are rebels and that the world is broken.

You do realize that right here is where you folks lose people most of the time, right? This push to suggest that everyone has to believe as you do is what leads people to tell you to "Fuck Off."

He's not my God. He never really was. Never will be. He's a charlatan and an illusionist.
I'm not trying to snag you, lol. I'm trying to understand you. But if you'd rather part ways, I'm cool with that too. I'll assume that's what you want unless told otherwise. Have a good day.

Yes, you are getting close to it now. It's not like we were not told that this world is broken, now is it? In fact, it is the brokenness of this world that you are having a problem with. So you blame God about the world being broken even though you were told by God that we are rebels and that the world is broken.

You've been sold a bill of goods. The idea of forgiveness is a farce. The idea that you can somehow do bad and get a good result in the end because God loves you, equally so.

certainly the 4th century christian rendition of Jesus is no ones "god" except theirs and will only last as long as a single copy of their book remains legible.

You've been sold a bill of goods. The idea of forgiveness is a farce. The idea that you can somehow do bad and get a good result in the end because God loves you, equally so.
Maybe you don't understand the whole forgiveness thingee.

God is a spirit and there is only one. The fact is different folks have different precepts and are at different levels in their knowledge or understanding of how it all works. I do understand how you could despise organized religion to an extent but also know its like the mass education system. Each individual has to seek truth in it all for themselves when their time comes.

Maybe you don't understand the whole forgiveness thingee.
I think the hangup on that is that the christian churches failed to teach about the Rod of correction and the Rod of destruction along with the fact that Jesus (Jehovah's salvation with us) was crucified in the flesh because of its evil nature; plus Judgement is in the world (carnal humans). It was put there by the Spirit when breath was given.

Sounds as if there are people who had better quickly go sell all they have and give everything to the poor, then go follow Jesus. The eye of the needle is at hand.

Sounds as if there are people who had better quickly go sell all they have and give everything to the poor, then go follow Jesus. The eye of the needle is at hand.
A lot of preachers, imans, etc... have been doing just that. They were given a taste of the spirit and started selling it like crazy! Now we have lots of spiritual Philistines to deal with.

Last edited:
That is your mistake to make.

Just as I feel those of your Faith are mistaken, but have the right to make that mistake.
Fair enough but my faith has led me to understand that what I thought was important wasn't and what I thought wasn't important was and that the things I thought were bad for me were really good and the things I thought that were good for me were really bad. Every time something I think is bad happens to me I look for what it was I was supposed to learn. You on the other hand have admitted that you have absolutely nothing in your life to be thankful for. So which one of us do you believe has made the mistake?

Do you understand the concepts of normalization of deviance and external locus of control?

I understand at this,point that this life is nothing more than a test. A test to determine whether one can do Right thing even when it's not the easy, simple or fun thing to do.
When you say nothing more than a test do you feel that God is detached and approaching those tested in a clinical observation type of way? You acknowledge that there is right and wrong so it's clear you believe in and acknowledge wickedness vs holiness in our words and deeds, right?

You mentioned Jonah and Job before. In the story of Jonah, the prophet becomes angry with God because God forgave the people of Ninevah after they repented of their wickedness. Have you ever seen a person forgiven by God of something that you believe was a sin that shouldn't have been forgiven? What kind of sins do you believe should not be forgiven by God? Do you have a list of certain sins which you believe should not be forgiven?

I see. Are you certain you received nothing in return for your 27 years of time, money and energy? Are you telling me that you learned nothing of value? Even when people fail, they learn something from their failures and some good does come from it. Am I to believe that you learned nothing at all and no good came from it?

How do you know your father wasted his entire life on it?

What did your search reveal?

I have found nothing of value to have come out of 27 years of Lutheran faith.

My father was literally the Best and most Fsithful man I've ever known. His life was dedicated to his family, his nation, his friends and his Faith. At the moment in his life when he would finally be able to do things for himself and have less need to be doing for others, he is besieged by Cancer and suffers for nearly 3 years before expiring.

My search revealed that Religion, in all its organized forms, is rubbish. Only Spirituality and acceptance of Universal Morality and Right/Wrong can lead to eternal fulfillment.
How do you define universal morality? Thank you in advance for answering my questions. I have the feeling that at the root of these emotions you are having, there is unforgiveness toward God. That is not unusual in that I have seen people before become hardened in their hearts toward God over the loss of a loved one or being upset that someone could be forgiven of something they feel should be unpardonable.

Time is running out, guys. This message is from Bill Larkin. Many years ago, Bill made the decision to take his own life. Addicted to drugs, Bill had become convinced that his wife and children would be better off without him. The Lord saved Bill but not before giving Bill an experience that would forever change his life. Out of that experience he was completely set free and began to tell the world about what Jesus Christ did for him. What Jesus Christ did for Bill he can do for you. In the first video you will see Bill explain to you why there are people who want to convince you that there is no such place as hell. You owe it to yourselves to hear what he has to say. Eternity is a very long time. Do you know where you'd be if you died in your sleep tonight?

This is not a message that is meant to bring you to this or that denomination, church or bible study. This message has one purpose. To convince you that now it the time, today is the day, to day is the day of salvation. Get on your knees and cry out to Jesus Christ. He is waiting for you. He will hear and answer you. Time is running out. Please listen to Bill's message and realize that his intention is not to scare you but to share with you the reality of what is happening on the earth and why some people do not want you to believe that hell is real.

For those who have never heard Bill Larkin's testimony:

There is an alien invasion fleet headed towards the Earth. If you give your allegiance to the aliens, you will be spared. All others will die. They know if you honestly swear allegiance or if you really disbelieve and it'll be too late to change your mind once they get here.

Why should anyone who believes in neither your version of God nor my aliens believe either story?

I'm pretty sure Breezewood believes the aliens are coming so you would not be alone in your belief system albeit a false one. What you are calling aliens are actually fallen angels / demons and they have deceived many into believing all kinds of lies. Isn't it interesting how these "aliens" claim that born again Christians who serve Jesus Christ are what is holding up progress?

You said you didn't have much to be thankful for. You didn't say that you found a new lease on life.

Correct. I didn't find a new lease on life. I found a new way to view life, but by that time my Soul was already Wrong enough to be u redeemable in this lifetime.
You have believed a lie. This is not true. You are not unredeemable in this lifetime. Indeed this is the only lifetime in which you can be redeemed! We are appointed to live and die once and then comes the judgment. There is no reincarnation, no more lives..... we won't be evolving into a princess or a king nor will we be devolving into a tree or a cow. It's right here and right now. This is it. This is what we have got. Please watch the two videos in this OP and read the devotion in the morning.

Time is running out, guys. This message is from Bill Larkin. Many years ago, Bill made the decision to take his own life. Addicted to drugs, Bill had become convinced that his wife and children would be better off without him. The Lord saved Bill but not before giving Bill an experience that would forever change his life. Out of that experience he was completely set free and began to tell the world about what Jesus Christ did for him. What Jesus Christ did for Bill he can do for you. In the first video you will see Bill explain to you why there are people who want to convince you that there is no such place as hell. You owe it to yourselves to hear what he has to say. Eternity is a very long time. Do you know where you'd be if you died in your sleep tonight?

This is not a message that is meant to bring you to this or that denomination, church or bible study. This message has one purpose. To convince you that now it the time, today is the day, to day is the day of salvation. Get on your knees and cry out to Jesus Christ. He is waiting for you. He will hear and answer you. Time is running out. Please listen to Bill's message and realize that his intention is not to scare you but to share with you the reality of what is happening on the earth and why some people do not want you to believe that hell is real.

There is an alien invasion fleet headed towards the Earth. If you give your allegiance to the aliens, you will be spared. All others will die. They know if you honestly swear allegiance or if you really disbelieve and it'll be too late to change your mind once they get here.

Why should anyone who believes in neither your version of God nor my aliens believe either story?

I'm pretty sure Breezewood believes the aliens are coming so you would not be alone in your belief system albeit a false one. What you are calling aliens are actually fallen angels / demons and they have deceived many into believing all kinds of lies.
What is your evidence for this?
Isn't it interesting how these "aliens" claim that born again Christians who serve Jesus Christ are what is holding up progress?
Who claims that? That wasn't part of my scenario.

And you dodged the point. Two claims that require belief on pain of punishment. Shouldn't people give their allegiance to the aliens before it's too late? My scenario is no different than yours.

I'm pretty sure Breezewood believes the aliens are coming so you would not be alone in your belief system albeit a false one. What you are calling aliens are actually fallen angels / demons and they have deceived many into believing all kinds of lies.
What is your evidence for this?
Isn't it interesting how these "aliens" claim that born again Christians who serve Jesus Christ are what is holding up progress?
Who claims that? That wasn't part of my scenario.

And you dodged the point. Two claims that require belief on pain of punishment. Shouldn't people give their allegiance to the aliens before it's too late? My scenario is no different than yours.

What is my evidence for what? I'm not quite sure what you mean. If you are referring to Breezewood and his alien belief system - he wrote some posts referencing his beliefs a long time ago - maybe a year ago - could be longer. I cannot remember the name of the cult that teaches that nonsense although I did look it up some time ago to figure out how he had become so confused.

As for who claims that Christians are the ones holding up progress - that would be the New Agers - Benjamin Creme - that crowd - and the internet is full of forums devoted to belief systems in aliens coming to earth, as for what is and isn't a part of your scenario, what does it matter? It's irrelevant. The bottom line is aliens are nothing more than fallen angels. Why would anyone give their allegiance to a defeated foe like Lucifer and his fallen angels? What would be the point? Jesus Christ defeated Lucifer at the cross 2,000 years ago, Pingy. The victory was won by Jesus Christ. Why would I choose to follow anyone but Jesus Christ? That makes absolutely no sense at all. As for suffering, my following Jesus Christ is assuring me that I will never suffer eternity in hell but will have everlasting life and joy in the presence of the LORD. Your scenario is choosing to suffer and spend eternity without God. Who would want an eternity of that? Not me.

I don't know about you but I get great joy, happiness and satisfaction from doing the right thing, the right way for the right reason. If doing the right thing is making you miserable, I don't see how you could possibly be passing the test. Given that you said you would have preferred to have never been born rather than to live the life you have led, do you think you are passing the test?

Who is administering this test?

Joy, happiness and satisfaction aren't the means I use to measure life. In fact I find that the closet I get to them, the more often I'm in the Wrong on things.

Misery us the intent of the test. As I said, we're not talking about a loving, fun or happy version of the Divine.

I said I'd rather be dead than be part of an organized religion, especially Christianity.

I started living properly far too late in life to pass the test. The best I can hope is that my Soul is deemed worthy of another chance to get it Right rather than being condemned.
This is clearly a mistaken belief you are holding onto here. You could be forgiven for a life of sin in a blink of an eye at the very end of your life and enter into the kingdom of heaven. This is not about your worthiness but about the price Jesus Christ paid for your sins at the cross. God loves you and does not wish for you to perish, but to give you eternal life through His Son, Jesus Christ. You are living under an incredible burden and weight and whoever put that on you has clearly done you no favor!

Forum List

Back