Repealing the second amendment...

Firearms have no control over people, most people learn that grade school

We have countries with strict gun laws and we have the US. Americans are dying by thousands shot and killed because firearms are all 9ver the place....what is it hard to understand?
Only in urban controlled areas by progressives, Due to frivolous gun-control laws.

Rural areas where firearms outnumber people by many, many times over violent crime is almost unheard of... fact

Firearms have no control over people, most people learn that in grade school

Dude have you ever traveled abroad? I'm constantly overseas since age of 5. The US is the one of the most violent country in the world due to the availability of guns. There are lot of countries where police don't even have guns....Trust me it is possible to live with less or no guns IN A CIVILISED SOCIETY. most European countries are infact liberal and gun crimes no where near the US.

Before i moved here, our news feed and in Europe also...shows always the heinous gun crimes in the US we never understood it and we still don't.

The risk of firearm-related death showed no difference across the rural-urban spectrum for the population as a whole, but varied when divided up by age — firearm deaths were significantly higher for children and people ages 45 and older, while for people ages 20 to 44, the risk of firearm deaths were much higher in urban areas. I’d wager some of that comes down to differences in gun ownership: more households have firearms in rural areas than in urban ones, and sadly, too many gun owners keep their firearms where their children can reach them. The result can be tragic. At the same time, the bulk of victims killed by homicide are young men, according to FBI statistics. And they are more likely to be shot and killed in the cities.

We don't need the opinions of European idiots, how many times have you dumb asses gone to war with each other?
The world has been pointing out how stupid gun laws are in the US....but I guess gun lovers still think we live in the wide wild west.
I beg you go to other countries and see for yourself...I've lived in one, 0 gun mass shooting, 0 school shootings, 0 family members shooting their loved ones on daily basis, 0 shootings at work.

You guys who grow up here , are accustomed to the violence and all the death that gets reported daily on TV. The rest of the world is not. Pathetic for a country it calls itself "civilised".

I'm sure that's a comfort to all the rape victims in Germany :fu:

We have countries with strict gun laws and we have the US. Americans are dying by thousands shot and killed because firearms are all 9ver the place....what is it hard to understand?
Only in urban controlled areas by progressives, Due to frivolous gun-control laws.

Rural areas where firearms outnumber people by many, many times over violent crime is almost unheard of... fact

Dude have you ever traveled abroad? I'm constantly overseas since age of 5. The US is the one of the most violent country in the world due to the availability of guns. There are lot of countries where police don't even have guns....Trust me it is possible to live with less or no guns IN A CIVILISED SOCIETY. most European countries are infact liberal and gun crimes no where near the US.

Before i moved here, our news feed and in Europe also...shows always the heinous gun crimes in the US we never understood it and we still don't.

The risk of firearm-related death showed no difference across the rural-urban spectrum for the population as a whole, but varied when divided up by age — firearm deaths were significantly higher for children and people ages 45 and older, while for people ages 20 to 44, the risk of firearm deaths were much higher in urban areas. I’d wager some of that comes down to differences in gun ownership: more households have firearms in rural areas than in urban ones, and sadly, too many gun owners keep their firearms where their children can reach them. The result can be tragic. At the same time, the bulk of victims killed by homicide are young men, according to FBI statistics. And they are more likely to be shot and killed in the cities.

We don't need the opinions of European idiots, how many times have you dumb asses gone to war with each other?
The world has been pointing out how stupid gun laws are in the US....but I guess gun lovers still think we live in the wide wild west.
I beg you go to other countries and see for yourself...I've lived in one, 0 gun mass shooting, 0 school shootings, 0 family members shooting their loved ones on daily basis, 0 shootings at work.

You guys who grow up here , are accustomed to the violence and all the death that gets reported daily on TV. The rest of the world is not. Pathetic for a country it calls itself "civilised".

Even hough Is not our subject, the US has far more rapes :(

Canada has far more rapes than the US suck it.

You have a link for that?

I posted it before. Canada has a real problem with rapes and alcohol abuse, per capita its worse than the US.

I posted it before. Canada has a real problem with rapes and alcohol abuse, per capita its worse than the US.
Prove it. They have a pussy grabber and Senate candidates who were accused of pedophilia too.

Should Canadian women get into quantum computing, to solve their gender related issues?

I should have known better than to trust your claims

Here's why sexual assaults are less of a problem in Canada

The rate of reported sexual assaults and rapes in Canada is roughly half that in the U.S. There were 431,840 such reports in the U.S. in 2015, according to a Justice Department survey. By contrast, Statistics Canada showed 22,000 assaults reported to police that year in a country with one-tenth the population of the U.S.

Prove it. They have a pussy grabber and Senate candidates who were accused of pedophilia too.

:crybaby: Blueslegend burst my liberal bubble :crybaby:

The rate of reported sexual assaults and rapes in Canada is roughly half that in the U.S. There were 431,840 such reports in the U.S. in 2015, according to a Justice Department survey. By contrast, Statistics Canada showed 22,000 assaults reported to police that year in a country with one-tenth the population of the U.S.

Canada is a violent place, if only the people had guns to defend themselves.

nonfatal-nonsexual-assaults-per-100000-for-ca-and-us-population-most-similar-to-ca-2006.png

Can you post a link to someone calling for the repeal of the 2nd amendment?
Michael Moore Calls For Repeal of Second Amendment

Thanks for the link. I will admit I do not pay much attention to him, but it does not surprise me he came out with this shit.
The second ammendment is not going to be repealed period! Quit fucking worrying about it. There are as many dems who love their fire arms as republicans, there is to much support by the public. It will go no where, so sleep easy!

nonfatal-nonsexual-assaults-per-100000-for-ca-and-us-population-most-similar-to-ca-2006.png

The whole entire world knows that America swims in crime, rape, corruption, except the rednecks, regressives, Trump supporters.

I do believe you brought up rape

I do believe you brought up rape
There should be no rape; there should only be nice girls insisting they don't let their friends develop blue balls.

We don't really need a second amendment

Most countries get by perfectly well without one
Too bad, we have the second amendment... live with it

Yes we do

And we pay the price with a murder rate 4-5 times higher than other civilized societies
So much for keeping us safe
Firearms don’t kill people people kill people
People with firearms kill people
Again and again and again

The whole entire world knows that America swims in crime, rape, corruption, except the rednecks, regressives, Trump supporters.

America is #1 and since we can kick the shit out of anyone who dares challenge us well the rest of the world can suck it.

We don't really need a second amendment

Most countries get by perfectly well without one
Too bad, we have the second amendment... live with it

Yes we do

And we pay the price with a murder rate 4-5 times higher than other civilized societies
So much for keeping us safe
Firearms don’t kill people people kill people
People with firearms kill people
Again and again and again
Na, firearms have no control over people...

Only in progressive controlled urban areas... the blue areas.
election-2016-county-map.png

Forum List

Back