Big tax cut . Now on to infrastructure! Where are the $ coming from.

Timmy

Gold Member
Oct 2, 2015
Trump has passed a big tax cuts . At best the economy make up for the government loss in revenue .

Now he’s on to infrastructure. Which has bi partisan suppprt . But the big question remains . How do you pay for it ?

China.

We will just go further into debt.

It is all good though, debt does not matter right now for some reason.

Trump has passed a big tax cuts . At best the economy make up for the government loss in revenue .

Now he’s on to infrastructure. Which has bi partisan suppprt . But the big question remains . How do you pay for it ?

At least for the foreseeable future, it looks like fuel prices will remain reasonable for a long time, so I would have no problem paying an extra five cents a gallon on gasoline and diesel.

At least for the foreseeable future, it looks like fuel prices will remain reasonable for a long time, so I would have no problem paying an extra five cents a gallon on gasoline and diesel.

That’s a good idea . Will it be enough ?

Tax the Rich; we need the finest Infrastructure money can buy!

Well the rich do use it more than anyone .

Make companies bid for it! Private companies give the winners a tax break...they pay for it we give them tax break. Plus it puts people to work which equals MORE money going back into the economy.It all equals out.

I guess only the CBO might know something like that. But when I'm at work and fill up my tractor, I usually get around 100 gallons and do that at least once a week. Tractor-trailers only get around 6 mph.

Mexico will pay for it.

Make companies bid for it! Private companies give the winners a tax break...they pay for it we give them tax break. Plus it puts people to work which equals MORE money going back into the economy.It all equals out.

Unemployment is low . Lots of work out there. Even wh a cut deal , it’s going to cost money .

You can start by shifting money from 'sanctuary cities' to infrastructure and I am sure there are other programs like that where the money can be shifted.

The only infrastructure we need is THE WALL.

Talk about a useless waste of money.

You want to improve immigration add more immigration courts , lawyers , and agents .

Why would a wall be a waste of money?

There are better and cheaper ways to control the border. Also, according to Trump border crossing are down 78% in just the last year without the wall and with very little added resources to the border.

Trump has cut taxes, but yet he wants to rebuild the infrastructure and the wall.

Doesn't he know that taxes are what pays to get those things done?

By the way, you guys remember Jr. giving everyone a small tax break when he took over because he saw the surplus left by Clinton? And, then, remember when he started a war after 9/11 and then cut taxes two more times? He blew a hole in the budget just a couple of years later.

Trump says he wants to rebuild the country, but how in the hell is he gonna raise the cash?

I guess only the CBO might know something like that. But when I'm at work and fill up my tractor, I usually get around 100 gallons and do that at least once a week. Tractor-trailers only get around 6 mph.

Only 6 mph? I walk faster than that! :D

The money will come from the taxes generated by a booming economy. Your hero, the obummer was strangling the economy in an apparent effort to appease his masters pooting and soros. A weak America is a boon to progressives everywhere. However, now that trump has rolled back those economic shackles, the revenue will roll in.

Forum List

Back