Repblicans we need Sarah Palin back to defeat the Obama!!!

I'm still betting brokered convention, if Romney keeps up with the line of defense.

How do you expect a brokered convention when Romney has enough delegates that are bound to him that have to vote for him in the first round?

But what if they don't? :cool:

Then they are breaking their legal and political obligation to the people who sent them there and alternative delegates will take their place to uphold their responsibilities.

How do you expect a brokered convention when Romney has enough delegates that are bound to him that have to vote for him in the first round?

Then they are breaking their legal and political obligation to the people who sent them there and alternative delegates will take their place to uphold their responsibilities.

That's not answering the question. Maybe they'd just be conscientious people trying to save the party. Legal obligation?!?! Are they going to have a little jail at the convention? :lol:

That's not answering the question. Maybe they'd just be conscientious people trying to save the party. Legal obligation?!?! Are they going to have a little jail at the convention? :lol:

So we have Mitt committing a felony and other assorted crimes, and we have a brokered convention now.
Geeze, it's getting more and more like a fairytale....or an old war story.

So we have Mitt committing a felony and other assorted crimes, and we have a brokered convention now.

And there's the little convention jail thing. Apparently the delegates have some sort of "legal obligation" to vote for Romney!!! :scared1:

You do realize that there is a difference between bound and unbound delegates right?

You do realize that there is a difference between bound and unbound delegates right?

Why even have a convention then? If enough delegates wanted to change their vote, their's nothing the leaders could do about it. They'd be cutting their own throats.

And there's the little convention jail thing. Apparently the delegates have some sort of "legal obligation" to vote for Romney!!! :scared1:

Refer to my last sentence in my post you're responding to.
You are really sounding desparate. It's going to be Romney Vs Obama come November...get used to it.

I'm still waiting for all the laws Mitt has broken and especially the one where the libs call him a felon. :lol:
Much ado about nuttin' :eusa_whistle:

This thread is bout how Sarah's gonna save the GOPers..

Try to stay on topic...

:eusa_whistle:

If you haven't noticed, that ship has pretty much sailed, Huggy.

Didn't notice...good observation... I just read your post on the second page and replied..

:lol:

You are really sounding desparate. It's going to be Romney Vs Obama come November...get used to it.

Not playing your little deflection game. I'm the meister of my own posts, thank you. :cuckoo:

Not playing your little deflection game. I'm the meister of my own posts, thank you. :cuckoo:

Very noticeable, I might add. :eusa_whistle:

Quite an imagination, too.

You have every right to be proud of Sarah Palin. She wrote a book all by herself called, "Going Rouge by Lynn Vincent" and she even read most of it.

I want to squash the rumor that Bill Ayers wrote her second book. I'm sure she wrote it all by herself just like she did the first one. Only, I'm pretty sure she hasn't read it yet.

No imagination. You've repeatedly proven to be biased.

Yes I am, and your so middle of the road aren't you? :lol:
If you really think that there will be a brokered convention then your not just to the left, you're a far left wingnut, dude.

He doesn't have to but maybe he'd better. You may hate Dems for these negative ads but it's working. He needs to explain himself and the best way is to take the medicine right down and get it overwith.

Cons want him to give the returns up and they are the ones asking for 10 years worth. Bill Kristol advised him to do that just the other day.

You're completely wrong on this. Romney is running for President of the United States. You think he's supposed to be answering to the public? Look, there are alot of people out there who want to know who to vote for, they want to look at Romney and Obama, and figure out which one would be the best suited for the job to lead the country. They want to know whether either of these two people are in touch with the every day American. Well, you know what? Screw them! People need to learn that when someone runs for office, it's not about the public, it's not about what YOU the voter want to know about the candidates. There's only two requirements here: 1) He's not Obama, 2) He's not breaking the law. That's all the people need to know. If you don't vote for Romney because he didn't release his tax returns for the past decade, it means you want a law that would force him to release it, and if you want that then you must be a big government commie queor.

Maybe we should have a sarcasm smilie because you can't be serious here.

No imagination. You've repeatedly proven to be biased.

Yes I am, and your so middle of the road aren't you? :lol:
If you really think that there will be a brokered convention then your not just to the left, you're a far left wingnut, dude.

Sooooo why does Sarah Palin think there might be a brokered convention.

Did someone suggest Nuke - er - Newt and Palin together for 2012? Oh, fraptuous joy! What fun! Think of all the possible combinations of delightful absurdity! Think of how we could make the world laugh! It would be better than 'I Love Lucy'!

Forum List

Back