Repblicans we need Sarah Palin back to defeat the Obama!!!

pvsi.

Nov 17, 2011
Sarah Palin has been ignored by the media because theyre afraid of her, she's got the popularity of the people, support, she can win it easily by herself without the McCain, we need to quickly get behind her, sign the petition and tell her to run because she will win. forget Romney, seriously.

Palin for president 2012!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKKKgua7wQk]SARAH PALIN BOOK SIGNING - Interviews with Supporters - YouTube[/ame]

America already made a mistake of electing an inexperienced, unqualified candidate in 2008. It was proven a disaster, I really don't think we need to make the same mistake again.

Romney needs Palin

Obama is terrified of Palin on the ticket

Ok. In fairness, I think the conservatives ought to be just as open minded and forthright in sharing our keen insights on the re-election effort of the liberal incumbent.

There is really no doubt about it.

You guys NEED Biden. He is an asset to the ticket. Forget all that jazz about "balance." An ideological twin is what is called for.

And let's be brutally honest. Vice President Biden is EVERY bit the public speaker the President is.

So you guys need to stow that occasional "talk" about ditching the Vice President in favor of Sec'y. Clinton. No no. Stick with V.P. Biden.

You NEED Biden on your ticket.

Democrats you need Hillary as the VP instead of Joe the gaff machine Biden. I'm sure many will think I'm posting this as joke response to the OP but Hillary would be 1000 times better than Biden as VP.

Democrats you need Hillary as the VP instead of Joe the gaff machine Biden. I'm sure many will think I'm posting this as joke response to the OP but Hillary would be 1000 times better than Biden as VP.

No no no.

It would look WAY weak to dump Joe now.

Avoid that appearance at all costs.

STICK with the proven winner.

Stick with Joe Biden.

Oh, please bring back Sarah! Every political campaign needs comic relief. She'll just say, well, the darndest things! Really, it's a laugh-a-minute guaranteed if we can get her back. And so what if she wins; she can't be worse than the incumbent, his predecessor and his apparent challenger. Finally, it would be undeniably obvious to absolutely everyone that the US doesn't even need a president and thrives in spite of them.

I'm still waiting for all the laws Mitt has broken and especially the one where the libs call him a felon. :lol:
Much ado about nuttin' :eusa_whistle:

How can we know for sure, if he refuses to come clean? If there wasn't something there, what's the problem?

:lol:

Forum List

Back