even if you drain the swamp, the next guy is just gonna refill it, we need someone who will dominate, break, defeat & obliterate the swamp, my friends

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
I remember these rallies in 2016. It was exciting … ‘DRAIN THE SWAMP!’ I also remember ‘Lock her up! Lock her up!’ then two weeks after the election Trump said ‘oh forget about it. Forget I ever said that.’ I think the idea of Draining the Swamp misses it a little bit because … even if you’re successful at draining it, the next guy can just refill it. we need someone who Breaks the Swamp

I am starting to believe that the swamp in your mind is having a sane government that cares for its people, invests in its infrastructure, science and people and works. You people are just anarchist that wish to burn it down and to hell with it. You're filth.

I am starting to believe that the swamp in your mind is having a sane government that cares for its people, invests in its infrastructure, science and people and works. You people are just anarchist that wish to burn it down and to hell with it. You're filth.
Filth are the people riding in the wagon instead of help pull it.
Filth are people getting benefits from government when other people are paying taxes.
Filth are deep state government workers using the power of government based on their political party.
Filth are FBI Gestapo agents spying on parents who speak up at school board meetings
Filth are people like Fau-Chi who use taxpayer money to pay Chinese researchers at the Wuhan Lab to developn gain of function research and create a deadly pandemic.
Filth are government bureaucrats who push Tranny rights instead of women's rights or parental rights.

I remember these rallies in 2016. It was exciting … ‘DRAIN THE SWAMP!’ I also remember ‘Lock her up! Lock her up!’ then two weeks after the election Trump said ‘oh forget about it. Forget I ever said that.’ I think the idea of Draining the Swamp misses it a little bit because … even if you’re successful at draining it, the next guy can just refill it. we need someone who Breaks the Swamp

Ron DeSantis is the swamp personified. Passing laws no one wants, and trampling the rights of citizens and businesses throughout the state.

Then he uses the power of the state to try to silence his critics. Witness, his ongoing legislative and judicial harassment of the Disney Corpiration. This is the “weaponization of government” brought to life.

Just remember. Trump was one man. The "Swamp" is huge. It fought back with every dirty trick in the book. You think those Bureaucrats want to lose their worthless JOBS? The first job is to dismantle the Gestapo FBI. Then SUE the Media every time it LIES. We need 1000 Nick Sandmans.

Filth are the people riding in the wagon instead of help pull it.
Filth are people getting benefits from government when other people are paying taxes.
Filth are deep state government workers using the power of government based on their political party.
Filth are FBI Gestapo agents spying on parents who speak up at school board meetings
Filth are people like Fau-Chi who use taxpayer money to pay Chinese researchers at the Wuhan Lab to developn gain of function research and create a deadly pandemic.
Filth are government bureaucrats who push Tranny rights instead of women's rights or parental rights.
So in your mind nobody should get benefit from tax dollars paid except you?
Women's rights ....like the right to control her own body?

You are filth, traitor.

Just remember. Trump was one man. The "Swamp" is huge. It fought back with every dirty trick in the book. You think those Bureaucrats want to lose their worthless JOBS? The first job is to dismantle the Gestapo FBI. Then SUE the Media every time it LIES. We need 1000 Nick Sandmans.
Lol you actually think trump is a saviour. Your indoctrination has been completed.

Forum List

Back