Repblicans we need Sarah Palin back to defeat the Obama!!!

I'm still waiting for all the laws Mitt has broken and especially the one where the libs call him a felon. :lol:
Much ado about nuttin' :eusa_whistle:

How can we know for sure, if he refuses to come clean? If there wasn't something there, what's the problem?

Is that your way of saying....you got nuttin'? Not sure

So.....I can only assume that Mitt needs to prove his innocence? That is just down right laughable.

With liberals, I think the issue comes down to the fact that Mitt is "filthy rich", right?
He is a 1%'er, no doubt about that...and that's not against the law yet in this country.
It's class warfare and the libs cannot deny that, because it's what Obama is running on.
Obama can't campaign on his successes, so he has the libs carrying the water for him him with the class warfare. Apparently, he thinks he can make it an issue, but with all the millions spent on the campaign this past month using it...he can barely get a spike in the polls. That would be worrysome to most folks who are the base. Just an observation.....there's plenty of time left before Nov.

He needs to do like his father before him, or give a reason why he refuses to do as every presidential candidate SINCE his father has done.

BDBoop, there never has been a president running a campaign on class warfare. Things......"evolve", I guess.

Hello, this is about Romney. HIS actions. Or rather, inactions.

other than him not releasing 10 years of tax returns....what other actions or inactions are you referring too?

You have every right to be proud of Sarah Palin. She wrote a book all by herself called, "Going Rouge by Lynn Vincent" and she even read most of it.

BDBoop, there never has been a president running a campaign on class warfare. Things......"evolve", I guess.

other than him not releasing 10 years of tax returns....what other actions or inactions are you referring too?

That is the current subject at hand, which I alluded to in a recent, earlier post. I'm not willing to just set that aside, and apparently neither are a fair number of GOP significants.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRqA3G2NhZo]Sarah Palin: A brokered convention will be "an exciting time for all" - CPAC, 11 February 2012 - YouTube[/ame]

That is the current subject at hand, which I alluded to in a recent, earlier post. I'm not willing to just set that aside, and apparently neither are a fair number of GOP significants.

So...it's just tax returns? Something that he doesn't even have to produce under the law.
Again...much ado about nuttin'.

I knew I'd heard something months ago!
BOLLING: Governor, a lot of people are saying it can’t happen. I don’t necessarily agree with them. If one of the nominees, one of the GOPers, doesn’t get enough delegates, it could go the a brokered convention.

If it does get to that and someone said, Governor, would you be interested, would you be interested?

PALIN: Well, for one, I think that it could get to that. And I — you know, if it had to — if it had to be kind of closed up today, the whole nominating process, then we would be looking at a brokered convention.

I mean nobody is quite there yet. So I think that months from now, if that’s the case, then, you know, all bets are off as to who it will be willing to offer themselves up in the name of service to their country. I would — I would do whatever I could to help.

BOLLING: That’s — that’s fantastic.

BREAKING: Did Sarah Palin Just Announce She Would Accept The GOP Nomination if Drafted? | A Time For Choosing

More.

http://dailycaller.com/2012/02/16/sarah-palin-tips-her-hand/

Last edited:

So...it's just tax returns? Something that he doesn't even have to produce under the law.
Again...much ado about nuttin'.

Sez you. You're in the minority. Just FYI.

I'm still waiting for all the laws Mitt has broken and especially the one where the libs call him a felon. :lol:
Much ado about nuttin' :eusa_whistle:

It's amazing how you right wingers can take a whole thought, divide it in half, and then run with the WRONG half as being "true".

Nobody is saying that Mittens is a felon.

What they ARE saying is that one of two things can be true. Either (a) Mittens lied to the American people about when he actually retired from Bain (1999), OR, if Mittens actually DID retire in 1999 (told the truth to the American people), then the document he signed in 2002 retiring from the company would be a document signed knowingly in error, thus meaning he lied to the SEC (which IS a felony).

Either he lied to the American people (showing a severe lack of integrity), or he lied to the SEC about when he retired (making him a felon).

So, in summary, Mittens is either a liar or a felon.

Forum List

Back