Reparations, Racism & Affirmative Action

Explain how this is racist.

its self evident,its because youre a racist you dont see it

So you cannot explain because it is not racist.

because I'm not a racist I can see it is,,,

You're a white supremacist. I can see that.

you can see I'm white on a computer screen full of words???

thats very racist of you to think that,,,
see more proof youre a racist,,,

It's kinda apparent you're white son. You can't prove any racism from me.

its self evident,its because youre a racist you dont see it

there you go with more racist comments,,,,

I'm native american asshole,,,

Saying blacks have not got monetary reparations is correct, not racist.

thats racist to say that,,,

Explain.

its self evident,,,only a racist wouldnt see that,,,

It's not and you know it's not. If you explain how it was you would. You're just like the other white supremacists who come here. Anything criticizing whites is racist, no matter if it is documented fact. Nothing I've said was racist and I am not going to shut up.

who said I'm white???

and only a racist would bring race into it,,,

You have. Bringing race into a discussion is not racist unless there is a suggestion of racial superiority. However, your constant accusations of my racism brings race into the discussion .

Sure you are. NOT!

thats racist to say that,,,

Explain.

It's not and you know it's not. If you explain how it was you would. You're just like the other white supremacists who come here. Anything criticizing whites is racist, no matter if it is documented fact. Nothing I've said was racist and I am not going to shut up.

who said I'm white???

You have. Bringing race into a discussion is not racist unless there is a suggestion of racial superiority. However, your constant accusations of my racism brings race into the discussion .

your confusing racist with racism,,,superiority only applies to racism,,,

a racist is someone that makes choices or views things based on skin color like you do,,,

your a racist and dont even know it,,,

and blacks are using racism when they murder whites because they are white,,,

Sure you are. NOT!
how would you know??

its only because your a racist you claim to know,,,

who said I'm white???

a racist is someone that makes choices or views things based on skin color like you do,,,

I know full well the distinction chump. A racist determines superiority based on race.

Now start naming off laws and policies made by blacks from 7-4-1776 until this very second that were created to deny whites equal opportunity and then we can discuss black racism.

We all can do math and physics.

Sure you can. What a fucking liar. You really are a total shit for brains. Is that why you ignored the simple math problem I posted to you a week ago? I guess had you wanted to be a brain surgeon, you could have stepped right into that without blinking as well. You held yourself down to mere sociology for the good of the little people.

laugher.gif
laugher.gif
laugher.gif
laugher.gif
laugher.gif
laugher.gif
laugher.gif
laugher.gif
laugher.gif
laugher.gif

Sure you are. NOT!
how would you know??

No, it's because I actually know some native Americans and they don't call themselves that. It's all about tribe and nation.

who said I'm white???

I know full well the distinction chump. A racist determines superiority based on race.

Now start naming off laws and policies made by blacks from 7-4-1776 until this very second that were created to deny whites equal opportunity and then we can discuss black racism.
your wrong again,,thats racism not racist,,,a racist is a person and racism is an action,,,
and your a racist,,,

and people make laws not races,,,

Sure you are. NOT!
how would you know??

No, it's because I actually know some native Americans and they don't call themselves that. It's all about tribe and nation.
OH I see you know some there for you know what they think ,,,

thats another racist comment from you

We all can do math and physics.

Sure you can. What a fucking liar. You really are a total shit for brains. Is that why you ignored the simple math problem I posted to you a week ago? I guess had you wanted to be a brain surgeon, you could have stepped right into that without blinking as well. You held yourself down to mere sociology for the good of the little people.

View attachment 273613 View attachment 273613 View attachment 273613 View attachment 273613 View attachment 273613 View attachment 273613 View attachment 273613 View attachment 273613 View attachment 273613 View attachment 273613

Actually I got very good grades in math. I didn't do your math problem because I didn't want to. If I had wanted to be a brain surgeon, I would have taken the appropriate courses necessary to be one. But after I took the human body class in college to satisfy a science requirement, I learned after dissecting cadavers that performing any type of surgery was out of the question. Math always bored me, and physics wasn't really all that interesting to me either. Understand public policy and how it is developed, and human behavior was more interesting. To each their own junior. You're a dumbass when it comes to history law, public policy and human behavior. I don't know how to build fancy electric things or figure out electrical grids. Whoopti fucking doo.

who said I'm white???

your wrong again,,thats racism not racist,,,a racist is a person and racism is an action,,,
and your a racist,,,

I have been right about everything I said. So start naming off laws and policies made IN AMERICA by BLACK PEOPLE from 7-4-1776 until this very second that were created to deny WHITE PEOPLE equal opportunity and then we can discuss black racism.

Sure you are. NOT!
how would you know??

I don't know how they think, but I do know how they introduce themselves.

Lol! Keep trying junior. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Understand public policy and how it is developed, and human behavior was more interesting. To each their own junior. You're a dumbass when it comes to history law, public policy and human behavior.

Hey ShitFerBrains, in 1988 I wrote a textbook on human behavior! As an adjunct to a side field I'm interested in part of Applied Psychology which I began studying in 1973, not so much the theoretical side but how it relates to a predictive tool I've studied, quantifying its measurement in statistically consistent ways in order to remove human error. And if there is one thing I know, it is that I've yet to meet a sociologist who wasn't an idiot that essentially accomplished NOTHING with all their work but baseless theories and models, and the other thing I know is that if there is ONE PERSON on this board that knows less about the human condition and what drives people than anyone else here, IT IS YOU.

ROFL.gif

who said I'm white???

and your a racist,,,

I have been right about everything I said. So start naming off laws and policies made IN AMERICA by BLACK PEOPLE from 7-4-1776 until this very second that were created to deny WHITE PEOPLE equal opportunity and then we can discuss black racism.

how about you show me one law that denies or restricts blacks on anything???

Sure you are. NOT!
how would you know??

I don't know how they think, but I do know how they introduce themselves.

Lol! Keep trying junior. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

thats very racist of you to say,,,

At a social event last night one of my NRA type friends brought politics into the conversation the other night and asked if I believed in Reparations for blacks. Slavery was terrible, the government should put a huge gold statue of Harriet Tubman stomping down a pig next to every crumbling Robert E Lee statue they can find, but I don't believe in Reparations. Sins of the past and all.

He then asked about Affirmative Action. I told him I will believe in Affirmative Action until the day I stop hearing racist comments and "jokes" from the ignorant masses. So this fellow who has let me shoot his Romanian AK said, "Guess we'll have Affirmative Action for awhile" and the mood got somber for a couple good reasons and everyone nodded.

Hopefully my fellow posters remember what they say goes into other's views on policy.

Typical Race thread:

IM2: You're a racist!

OTHER MEMBERS: No, YOU are!

IM2: Whites are shit! To blame for everything!

THE FACTS:
  1. Blacks have had equality for a long time if they only learn how to use it. Those that choose to have very good lives.
  2. We have long outgrown the idea of affirmative action! The very idea implies that some large groups of people in this country AREN'T equal and can only get there with the hand of government. Let everyone compete fairly in an open market.
  3. Truth is that most Whites have accepted Blacks long ago. It is truly an equal opportunity workforce. The main thing that keeps up the polarity, friction, tension and distance between Whites and Blacks is mostly the few who rather than taking advantage of opportunity and building a life for themselves and going about acting as an equal and just another person walking down the street constantly maintain this separate "culture" for Blacks as Blacks rather than just other Americans, and talk instead with anger and threats about injustice and demands with raised fists. People are frankly sick of it. It just polarizes society and keeps both people and police on edge that many Blacks simply aren't yet ready to join society at large as equals.
The race baiters just tune people out rather than bring them in. Want equality? Act equal. Go get an education, apply for loans, get a job and get a freeking life.

Those are nit the facts. IM2 did not start this thread. I believe it was started by Tornado3800.

A white person.

I have a masters degree in sociology. You go get one.

Toobfreak, Maybe its a local thing but I really think 10 percent ish percent of my white identifying friends are pure racist sacks and another 20 percent are borderline. The Ferguson tragedies empowered the racists to open their mouths and "prove" to me Affirmative Action was needed and to some degree the rioters were correct.

Stupid rioters though. :(

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
At a social event last night one of my NRA type friends brought politics into the conversation the other night and asked if I believed in Reparations for blacks. Slavery was terrible, the government should put a huge gold statue of Harriet Tubman stomping down a pig next to every crumbling Robert E Lee statue they can find, but I don't believe in Reparations. Sins of the past and all.

He then asked about Affirmative Action. I told him I will believe in Affirmative Action until the day I stop hearing racist comments and "jokes" from the ignorant masses. So this fellow who has let me shoot his Romanian AK said, "Guess we'll have Affirmative Action for awhile" and the mood got somber for a couple good reasons and everyone nodded.

Hopefully my fellow posters remember what they say goes into other's views on policy.

“From the masses”....bullshit

From the ignorant slobs?

Wanna go find a white guy bar in a mixed neighborhood and sip a few beers and listen?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Typical Race thread:

IM2: You're a racist!

IM2: Whites are shit! To blame for everything!

THE FACTS:
  1. Blacks have had equality for a long time if they only learn how to use it. Those that choose to have very good lives.
  2. We have long outgrown the idea of affirmative action! The very idea implies that some large groups of people in this country AREN'T equal and can only get there with the hand of government. Let everyone compete fairly in an open market.
  3. Truth is that most Whites have accepted Blacks long ago. It is truly an equal opportunity workforce. The main thing that keeps up the polarity, friction, tension and distance between Whites and Blacks is mostly the few who rather than taking advantage of opportunity and building a life for themselves and going about acting as an equal and just another person walking down the street constantly maintain this separate "culture" for Blacks as Blacks rather than just other Americans, and talk instead with anger and threats about injustice and demands with raised fists. People are frankly sick of it. It just polarizes society and keeps both people and police on edge that many Blacks simply aren't yet ready to join society at large as equals.
The race baiters just tune people out rather than bring them in. Want equality? Act equal. Go get an education, apply for loans, get a job and get a freeking life.

Those are nit the facts. IM2 did not start this thread. I believe it was started by Tornado3800.

A white person.

I have a masters degree in sociology. You go get one.

Toobfreak, Maybe its a local thing but I really think 10 percent ish percent of my white identifying friends are pure racist sacks and another 20 percent are borderline. The Ferguson tragedies empowered the racists to open their mouths and "prove" to me Affirmative Action was needed and to some degree the rioters were correct.

Stupid rioters though. :(

Not agreeing with riots, but had the attorney allowed a trial in Ferguson there would have been no riots.

Forum List

Back