Zone1 REPARATION NOW! The US Owes $350,000 To Every Black American

Status
Not open for further replies.
No they don't.
Lisa needs to go on over to Egypt and get her reparations.

Apparently she hasn't read the bible. God made a covenant with Israel, and that covenant is supposed to be followed. If it is not, God has promised there would be severe consequences. Lisa violates one of the great laws as stated by Jesus Christ.

36 “Teacher, which is the greatest commandment in the Law?”

37 Jesus replied: “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.’ 38 This is the first and greatest commandment. 39 And the second is like it: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’

Really? This is why I don't think you are as old as you claim you are... or you'd know we had civil unrest all the way until Vietnam ended and Nixon got thrown out of office.
Nixon was thrown out of office because of the Watergate Scandal, and because he prolonged the War in Vietnam. He was elected and re elected by a landslide because of this Southern Strategy.

Yes, hector, we've established that you hate people who have had less privilege than you have.
I hate criminals and I want them to suffer. Lack of privilege is no excuse for crime. It is not even an explanation. Poor Orientals and poor Jews have low crime rates.

Well, if you are using right wing hacks like Cato and Heritage, you have a credibility problem. The problem is that they don't prove your race realism, they just state the pittance spent hasn't had the desired result for ANYONE regardless of race.

But well end up paying them at some point... even if it isn't a good idea, to keep the peace.

The problem with the hard line on crime is that it makes the problem worse, not better. Throw a kid in jail for a petty offense because he's black, and you've destroyed his potential to be hired or grow past it.

Intervene like they do with white kids who get into trouble, you might be able to salvage something.
Rehabilitation is rarely effective. Criminals with IQ's below 80 have nothing of value to rehabilitate.

Well, if you are using right wing hacks like Cato and Heritage, you have a credibility problem. The problem is that they don't prove your race realism, they just state the pittance spent hasn't had the desired result for ANYONE regardless of race.
It is impossible to push facts into your closed and narrow mind. Charles Murray, Jared Taylor, and Professor's Arthur Jensen, Richard Herrnstein, and J. Philippe Rushton base their assertions on fact after brutal punishing fact. They have been proven right by the enormous sums of money the government has spent trying to close the race gap, and the persistence of that gap.

Hereditarians have the facts on our side. All you have is the power to suppress us and our facts. Nevertheless, the science of genetics is confirming our beliefs.

The civil unrest consisted of white anti war demonstrations. These were sometimes violent, but nowhere nearly as destructive as the black ghetto riots.
You can disagree IM2, but you cannot prove your assertions.

Lisa needs to go on over to Egypt and get her reparations.

Apparently she hasn't read the bible. God made a covenant with Israel, and that covenant is supposed to be followed. If it is not, God has promised there would be severe consequences. Lisa violates one of the great laws as stated by Jesus Christ.

36 “Teacher, which is the greatest commandment in the Law?”

37 Jesus replied: “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.’ 38 This is the first and greatest commandment. 39 And the second is like it: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’
In Mark 12:29 Jesus recites the Shema. This is the Jewish assertion of monotheism, and the holiest Jewish prayer: "And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord."

In Matthew 19:17:

" And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God"

and in Mark 10:18:

" And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God."

Jesus denies his divinity.

Nevertheless, the Gospel according to St. John asserts the divinity of Jesus:

John 1:1:

"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God."

John 1:10 - 14

He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not. He came unto his own, and his own received him not. But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God. And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

----------

I am a Christian. How do I account for contradictions in the Bible?

I believe the Bible was inspired by God, but not dictated by Him. The Old Testament and the Apocrypha were written by Jews. All or most of the New Testament was written by people we would recognize as Messianic Jews.

I see the Bible as an anthology of Jewish religious writings. Anyone who has known and liked as many Jews as I have knows that they love to disagree with each other.

Last edited:
The civil unrest consisted of white anti war demonstrations. These were sometimes violent, but nowhere nearly as destructive as the black ghetto riots.

Um, yeah, then why were people at the time far more afraid of the hippies?

My privilege was collectively earned.

So,um, you mean you should have credit for what other people did? Really?

Posters who read each of our posts can decide who is more intelligent. I document my assertions. You do not. Your arguments rarely rise above insults and name calling. Those are the lowest forms of discord.

Well, you care what other people here think, that shows a pretty low self-esteem. Me, I don't care if everyone agrees with me, or no one agrees with me.

You have claimed that people rarely stay on welfare for more than four nears. You have never documented that assertion.

Actually, I have many times.

I've also documented most people on welfare have at least one person in the family with a job.
And most people on welfare are white.

I know from Professor Arthur Jensen of Berkeley
That would be the same Berkeley that has denounced his work, right?

Nixon was thrown out of office because of the Watergate Scandal, and because he prolonged the War in Vietnam. He was elected and re elected by a landslide because of this Southern Strategy.

Nixon was re-elected because McGovern was a crank. HIs own Running mate denounced him as the candidate of Acid, Amnesty and Abortion.

If the Democrats nominated Muskie or someone sensible, Nixon would have fared far worse.

Well, you care what other people here think, that shows a pretty low self-esteem. Me, I don't care if everyone agrees with me, or no one agrees with me.

I've also documented most people on welfare have at least one person in the family with a job.

I care what some people think of me. Since I began posting here I have received more upvotes and trophy points than you have.'

Professor Arthur Jensen never lost his teaching position at Berkeley. New left thugs interrupted his classes there. He received death threats, and often required police protection. That is the way anti racists respond to opinions they dislike. Professor Arthur Jensen was never disproved.

Last edited:
In Mark 12:29 Jesus recites the Shema. This is the Jewish assertion of monotheism, and the holiest Jewish prayer: "And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord."

In Matthew 19:17:

" And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God"

and in Mark 10:18:

" And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God."

Jesus denies his divinity.

Nevertheless, the Gospel according to St. John asserts the divinity of Jesus:

John 1:1:

"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God."

John 1:10 - 14

He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not. He came unto his own, and his own received him not. But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God. And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

----------

I am a Christian. How do I account for contradictions in the Bible?

I believe the Bible was inspired by God, but not dictated by Him. The Old Testament and the Apocrypha were written by Jews. All or most of the New Testament was written by people we would recognize as Messianic Jews.

I see the Bible as an anthology of Jewish religious writings. Anyone who has known and liked as many Jews as I have knows that they love to disagree with each other.
Two Jews…..three opinions!

Nixon was re-elected because McGovern was a crank. HIs own Running mate denounced him as the candidate of Acid, Amnesty and Abortion.

If the Democrats nominated Muskie or someone sensible, Nixon would have fared far worse.
Nixon was re elected, despite the growing unpopularity of the War in Vietnam, because of the absence of black ghetto riots during his presidency.

Nixon's Southern Strategy was successful. Before his Southern Strategy the vast majority of Southern whites and white blue collar workers voted Democrat. Now the vast majority of them vote Republican.

Last edited:
I care what some people think of me. '

Well, that's obvious and kind of sad, really, that you need to get on a board and find other racists who like yourself won't say stuff out loud, and get affirmation for your crazy and morally repugnant views.

Professor Arthur Jensen never lost his teaching position at Berkeley. New left thugs interrupted his classes there. He received death threats, and often required police protection. That is the way anti racists respond to opinions they dislike. Professor Arthur Jensen was never disproved.

That's because he died before they could toss him out on his can. Yes, racists should be afraid of decent people.

Nixon was re elected, despite the growing unpopularity of the War in Vietnam, because of the absence of black ghetto riots during his presidency.

You know, you remind me of one of the Campus Communists I encountered in the 1980's, who would keep ranting slogans no matter how often he was mocked.

I already pointed out to you that there were riots during the Nixon years, but in many ways, it got a lot worse with radical groups like the SLA, the Black Panthers, the Weather Underground. Nixon was a tyrant, which is why even Republicans turned on him in the end. He used the FBI and CIA to spy on his enemies.

Nixon was re-elected because the Democrats went full dirty hippy and nominated McGovern. McGovern's only issue was Vietnam, and that got undercut when Nixon made a breakthrough in the Paris talks and started bringing troops back home. McGovern's own

Nixon's Southern Strategy was successful. Before his Southern Strategy the vast majority of Southern whites and white blue collar workers voted Democrat. Now the vast majority of them vote Republican.

That's not true, either. Check out the 1976 Electoral Map.

1696591591500.png

Jimmy Carter did pretty well in the South, despite being liberal on race issues.

Slick Willy was no slouch, either.

1696591673152.png

1696591746940.png

Now, The problem here is that you think the democrats should pander to racists because that will win over awful white people, when in fact, they shouldn't. One of the reasons why Mike Dukakis lost as badly as he did in 1988 was because he snubbed Jesse Jackson. Black folks didn't show up and the awful white people didn't show up anyway.

Now, The problem here is that you think the democrats should pander to racists because that will win over awful white people, when in fact, they shouldn't. One of the reasons why Mike Dukakis lost as badly as he did in 1988 was because he snubbed Jesse Jackson. Black folks didn't show up and the awful white people didn't show up anyway.
Dukakis began the presidential campaign ahead of Bush in the polls. He lost because Lee Atwater's Willie Horton campaign adds worked.

People were never afraid of the hippies. Some were offended by the pro-drug, free sex lifestyle that hippies lived. I think even you will admit that hard drug use is bad for both the user and society. Free sex has turned into a disaster spreading AIDS and other drug-resistant STDs. The backlash from that has turned the US into a far more sexually repressed place than it was in the seventies and eighties,

Dukakis began the presidential campaign ahead of Bush in the polls. He lost because Lee Atwater's Willie Horton campaign adds worked.

He lost because black people didn't show up for him.
Just as much because he didn't punch back at the reprehensible Willie Horton ads.
Bush actually got a LOWER percentage of the white vote than Reagan enjoyed. Dukakis had a better showing with white folks than Mondale, or Carter the second time he ran.

1696652192377.png

Of course, you are right, in that the GOP has been appealling to the worst instincts of White People since Tricky Dick. It's easier to kick down than to punch up, which is probably why you enjoy being a racist so much.

People were never afraid of the hippies. Some were offended by the pro-drug, free sex lifestyle that hippies lived. I think even you will admit that hard drug use is bad for both the user and society. Free sex has turned into a disaster spreading AIDS and other drug-resistant STDs. The backlash from that has turned the US into a far more sexually repressed place than it was in the seventies and eighties,

My parents ranted endlessly about Charles Manson and Patty Hearst. Their generation was terrified of Hippies.
As for drugs.. Sure they are bad. So is smoking. So is alcohol. So are fatty foods. It's really not anyone's business what someone else bad habits are.

As for sex... sexual insecurity is something we all need to get over. Free sex means women had more agency, which is what really terrified some men.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back