Zone1 The Great Thomas Sowell is on Mark Levin now.

I’m listening right now. He is 93, and brilliant. He is bringing up very valid points, but I suppose leftists and blacktivists would call him an Uncle Tom.

He is well past 90 and is as sharp and insightful as ever. It's worth listening to him, if you have some time.
Awesome. An right wing shill who thinks he's a constitutional scholar and an over-the-hill "economist" whose theories have been roundly proven to be non-workable.
Just another Saturday night in Alt-Right Nation.

Circle jerk ensues...:auiqs.jpg:

Awesome. An right wing shill who thinks he's a constitutional scholar and an over-the-hill "economist" whose theories have been roundly proven to be non-workable.

Common sense is to you and your kind, what a drop of water is to an oil slick. Start from there and you might have some hope.

He used to tutelage under libertarian Milton Friedman so I would peg him as a libertarian also. Go find the old videos of the weekly discussions they would have in a group each with their own perspectives (Rumsfeld was also in some of these videos long before he was a politician). Those were more cerebral days.

Name one of Sowell's theories that is 'unworkable.' Notice how Sowell has a much younger brain compared to Biden but is much chronologically older.

Name one of Sowell's theories that is 'unworkable.' Notice how Sowell has a much younger brain compared to Biden but is much chronologically older.

Jack O'Trades would probably tell you Biden is the scholar based on his college transcripts and oh yeah... that Bidenomics! he'd probably tell you there is no inflation either.

Jack O'Trades would probably tell you Biden is the scholar based on his college transcripts and oh yeah... that Bidenomics! he'd probably tell you there is no inflation either.
What does Jack Off, No Trades know? :auiqs.jpg:

Racist

Wrong and wrong again. When you dismiss brilliant people because you disagree with their politics, it makes you appear unintelligent.

Wrong and wrong again. When you dismiss brilliant people because you disagree with their politics, it makes you appear unintelligent.
I dismiss Thomas Sowell because his economic theories have been busts and he really isn't a thinker.
I dismiss Mark Levin because at the end of the day, he is an alt-right hack.

Pretty straightforward.

• Fact
Reactions: IM2
Common sense is to you and your kind, what a drop of water is to an oil slick. Start from there and you might have some hope.

What Sowell pushes is not common sense.

And you ignore the impact of the pandemic to talk about Biden. Inflation here is lower than in all the G20.

Sowell is stupid. But right wing whites love him because they can use him to push their agenda.

I dismiss Thomas Sowell because his economic theories have been busts and he really isn't a thinker.
I dismiss Mark Levin because at the end of the day, he is an alt-right hack.

Pretty straightforward.
A Marxist would say. ^^^^

Forum List

Back