Black activists now demanding $800k for every black person. Pay up or else "serious backlash"

'Comply or it's going to be a serious backlash:' Activist demanding $800,000 for every black resident issues warning to California's reparations task force
Senate candidate warns of 'serious backlash' in reparations debate

An activist has warned California's reparations task force that there will be 'a serious backlash' if they do not comply with his demands for more than $800,000 to be handed out black residents,

Deon Jenkins told the first meeting of the Task Force to Study and Develop Reparation Proposals for African Americans that money given to black people in the California should be in-line with the average price of a home in the state, around $800,000.

Following that appearance at the public hearing in Oakland's City Hall on Wednesday, Jenkins, who refers to himself as a 'hip hop organizer' said in an interview: 'Either they're going to comply or it's going to be a serious backlash.'

In his speech before the task force, Jenkins also said: 'Defense, money, land, grants. Four elements of every society, every nation – a defensive structure, economy, land and having access to that economy.'
He continued: 'If that is not being addressed reparations will not hold. Reparations – repair is the root word, we cannot have repair if those elements are not addressed.'

Also speaking on Thursday, was Rev. Tony Pierce of the Black Wall Street Project who shouted as his time for speaking ran out: '$230,000 is not enough!'

Another speaker, Carol Williams, who said that she lived through homelessness since moving to the state in 1985 from Memphis, stated her belief that all reparations should be tax free.

She said: 'I consider myself a foundational black American. he reparation should be tax free, so that when we get the money the IRS won’t come after us. And I’m pleading and I’m asking that when we make the decision of lineage, we save those who have been in California since 2000.'

I was born a poor black child.

Screen_Shot_2022-12-16_at_9_54_43_AM-2637071.png

Jokes aside.....As for me, I choose backlash.....Bring it!

I will happily identify as black to get that check.....my people have been oppressed, where's my cash?

There'll be serious trouble alright, but only in leftist shit holes.

According to US census there are 42 million black in the USA.

That's 33,600,000,000,000 dollars.

That's not possible to pay. idiots.

'Comply or it's going to be a serious backlash:' Activist demanding $800,000 for every black resident issues warning to California's reparations task force

An activist has warned California's reparations task force that there will be 'a serious backlash' if they do not comply with his demands for more than $800,000 to be handed out black residents,

Deon Jenkins told the first meeting of the Task Force to Study and Develop Reparation Proposals for African Americans that money given to black people in the California should be in-line with the average price of a home in the state, around $800,000.

Following that appearance at the public hearing in Oakland's City Hall on Wednesday, Jenkins, who refers to himself as a 'hip hop organizer' said in an interview: 'Either they're going to comply or it's going to be a serious backlash.'

In his speech before the task force, Jenkins also said: 'Defense, money, land, grants. Four elements of every society, every nation – a defensive structure, economy, land and having access to that economy.'
He continued: 'If that is not being addressed reparations will not hold. Reparations – repair is the root word, we cannot have repair if those elements are not addressed.'

Also speaking on Thursday, was Rev. Tony Pierce of the Black Wall Street Project who shouted as his time for speaking ran out: '$230,000 is not enough!'

Another speaker, Carol Williams, who said that she lived through homelessness since moving to the state in 1985 from Memphis, stated her belief that all reparations should be tax free.

She said: 'I consider myself a foundational black American. he reparation should be tax free, so that when we get the money the IRS won’t come after us. And I’m pleading and I’m asking that when we make the decision of lineage, we save those who have been in California since 2000.'

Sounds like extortion.

It's going to be fun watching the blue cities burn again.

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

It's going to be fun watching the blue cities burn again.

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

Yeah, now that the psychological liars have made a promise there is NO WAY they can keep.............
there's gonna be n'ga's up in their faces for the next decade demanding their FREE MONEY!!!!

I say, take ALL THE MONEY FROM ALL THE POLITICIANS in Hellifornia (since they've taken office) and CANCEL their paychecks for the rest of their lives!!

That I have long stated that all should share in the wealth the government created out of nothing.
Government doesn’t “create wealth” it sucks it away from productive people who use it to stimulate the economy by paying wages and buying products.

My God you are an idiot. The gov creates wealth? OMG that is the most ignorant thing I've heard from a leftist stooge.

Explain to me how there is so much more "wealth" or whatever you want to call it in the system over years ago?

He's not even a black man

Forum List

Back