Rep. IIhan Omar vows to be nightmare for Trump

If you attack President Trump you go to the head of the line in the filthy disgusting red-commee-MSM.

I heard the Soccer homo was invited to Press the meat. Her vast knowledge of World events? Only the dirty Dems (like the scum on USMB) would support what 99% of MSM does.

Omar has more in common with Ayatollah Khamenei, Iran's spiritual leader, than she has with America or American values. She might be from Somalia but I think she should go to Iran and work with a like minded person. She has no business in the US government, representing people and a country she despises.

no good ----she is probably sunni------and the ayatoilets are shiite
Sunni or Chiite, Omar would get slapped if she does not cook and clean for her husband in her native Somalia.
Those people treat women like trash and she's running her mouth here.
Who even voted for this Camel face?

The "nightmare" is America allowing Somalians to immigrate to here.
They no longer are. Somalia is one of the countries included in Trump's immigration/travel ban, (EO 13769), upheld by the Supreme Court. Omar (or whatever her real name is) got in long before the ban went into effect.

The only thing I see objectionable about the ban is > why is it limited to so few Muslim countries ? And why not just ban all Muslims from anywhere ? Some non-Muslim majority countries have some of the worst Muslims in the world. (ex. UK, Sweden)

upload_2019-7-21_11-3-54.jpeg

Sunni or Chiite, Omar would get slapped if she does not cook and clean for her husband in her native Somalia.
Those people treat women like trash and she's running her mouth here.
Who even voted for this Camel face?
Muslims, blacks, and airhead Democrats.

Forum List

Back