Rep. IIhan Omar vows to be nightmare for Trump

At a 9% approval rating she's not going to have much nightmare time. She is a one person Trump re-election committee.

Nightmare huh??

She sure has a high opinion of herself. He's the POTUS and she's a junior Rep in the House.

The only nightmare I see is if anyone actually holds her accountable for her actions. Seems there is a lot to look into on her marriage, asylum and taxes.

I wonder if she could survive those investigations??

Of course. Her braggadocio is going to keep her relevant in the news.

Minnesota Rep. Ilhan Omar says she isn’t backing down in her criticism of President Donald Trump.
Rep. Ilhan Omar vows to be ‘nightmare’ for Trump
-----------------

Sounds like a threat to me................ .........we should have this trash jailed and then deport her anti american ass..
Good for her. She was elected to do a job and she is doing it. CRCs are having a fit....good.
she is?.....what the fuck have any these people done for anybody lately?..they have a collective 20 something percent approval rating and havent seen 30 percent in 10 years....yea they are doing their jobs....

Minnesota Rep. Ilhan Omar says she isn’t backing down in her criticism of President Donald Trump.
-----------------

Sounds like a threat to me................ .........we should have this trash jailed and then deport her anti american ass..
Let's be honest about Omar.
Democrats will always defend Omar no matter what she does.
So here it is.
Omar is a bigot who hates Christians, Jews, Americans and white people.

michael-more-we-are-all-muslims-cucks.jpg

Omar has more in common with Ayatollah Khamenei, Iran's spiritual leader, than she has with America or American values. She might be from Somalia but I think she should go to Iran and work with a like minded person. She has no business in the US government, representing people and a country she despises.

Omar has more in common with Ayatollah Khamenei, Iran's spiritual leader, than she has with America or American values. She might be from Somalia but I think she should go to Iran and work with a like minded person. She has no business in the US government, representing people and a country she despises.

no good ----she is probably sunni------and the ayatoilets are shiite

-----------------

Good for her. She was elected to do a job and she is doing it. CRCs are having a fit....good.
3664ux.jpg
I like your explanation but it also could be that she has scabies from nuzzling her camel back in the old country.

Last edited:
Trump is a political genius, just look at the facts.....

Trump defeated the Tard queen and the entire dumocratic machine and all of their lying media.

Trump made fools of the Hollywood types that made fun of his chances to win...

Trump Stomped the rinos and now he owns the Republican Party.

Now Trump has the entire dumocratic party defending the Racist American Hating Squad....

The full effect of this move will be apparent to all after 2020........

Thank you Tards..........

Omar, AOC, and the other two members of the so called "Squad".

Are a wonderful gift wrapped in a nice bow for the Republican 2020 re-election committee. ..... :thup:

Sine fake Rep. are Democrats yeah why the hell not I say get rid of them all heeheheh fakes.

-----------------

3664ux.jpg

That just made my morning lmfaao!!

Forum List

Back