Leftist starts petitionn drive to ban President Trump campaign rallies after send her back controver

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
A leftist activist has initiated a petition at Change.org calling on public and private venues to ban President Trump from holding campaign rallies in the wake of the “send her back” crowd chants targeting Muslim Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) at Trump’s Greenville, North Carolina rally Wednesday night. The initial target of the ban is Trump’s August first rally set for U.S. Bank Arena in Cincinnati, Ohio.
Leftist Starts Petition Drive to Ban President Trump Campaign Rallies After "Send Her Back" Controversy

THESE LEFTIST POS -USSIES WHEN
When your an idiot you have no idea this is the call sign to their pussies when the rallies begin so will trouble that way they can blame the Trump supporter etc for the next round of false falgs to come.

Sheep are to gawd dam stupid to realize what false flags are stupidity thinks " fake things happen" or that nothing is real which is the spin they put on alex jones look how it worked the idiots believe it and stayed away lmfao....... which is right where they want you it worked because your idiots.......

You don't even have to listen to alex to get the same info either dumbassses..

Who is so stupid and deluded they think they can ban some political figure's rallies because they don't
like or approve of them?

Only on the left and only in 2019 could something so idiotic actually happen. The left wing....where the "smart" people
are.

The more they try to silence the right, the louder the right will become.
That’s one thing I have enjoyed, is seeing alot on the right quit allowing the left to walk all over them, trying to take the higher road. Sometimes it is time to fight back. Enough is enough.

The more they try to silence the right, the louder the right will become.

It's what is making Trump so popular. When you try to silence people, engage in micro-aggression and impede in the granular details of others lives, you become like Canada. America is NOT Canada, and they take exception to people trying to do this.

So, when Trump fights back against the media, the alt-left, the Neo-Cons, China, fake allies and anyone else trying to control Americans, people rally around him. These polls are only popular with the most ardent Never Trumpers, most Americans I hear from say, "free speech, even if I don't like it." The radicals want to silence any and everyone, and of course, they will be the judge of what's acceptable.

I didn't like the chant or what he said. I think he miscalculated that one. Overall though, he's walked the fine line and been effective doing it.

Last edited:
A leftist activist has initiated a petition at Change.org calling on public and private venues to ban President Trump from holding campaign rallies in the wake of the “send her back” crowd chants targeting Muslim Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) at Trump’s Greenville, North Carolina rally Wednesday night. The initial target of the ban is Trump’s August first rally set for U.S. Bank Arena in Cincinnati, Ohio.
Leftist Starts Petition Drive to Ban President Trump Campaign Rallies After "Send Her Back" Controversy

THESE LEFTIST POS -USSIES WHEN
When your an idiot you have no idea this is the call sign to their pussies when the rallies begin so will trouble that way they can blame the Trump supporter etc for the next round of false falgs to come.

Sheep are to gawd dam stupid to realize what false flags are stupidity thinks " fake things happen" or that nothing is real which is the spin they put on alex jones look how it worked the idiots believe it and stayed away lmfao....... which is right where they want you it worked because your idiots.......

You don't even have to listen to alex to get the same info either dumbassses..
Love seeing them break down.

Forum List

Back