Rep and Rep Power System

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reminds of a joke...

What do you call that useless skin around the vagina?

A girl.

*rolls eyes*
tomato.gif

Says one who deserves and gives out lots of neg.

again, I only neg rep in direct response to being neg repped, and if I ever neg repped you (and I think you're mistaken about that) it was an accident except for that one retaliatory ding the other day.

and btw I've never been neg repped here for a personal attack. I have been neg repped for my opinions

The pile of laundry she still has to do?

(Oh, there's a special circle of Hell reserved for me after that comment! :evil: )
Good point... I was thinking perhaps mountain of dishes, but that would most likely be in the kitchen, and therefore not require one traverse it.

You know of a mountain between a kitchen and a bedroom? Do share!

In 1906, at age 47, Fanny Bullock Workman set a world climbing record for women of 22,815 feet when she reached the top of Pinnacle Peak in Nun Kun Massif in Kashmir.
Annie Peck, an American schoolteacher, reached the 21,834-foot North Summit of Mt. Coropuna in Peru in 1911. The peak had never been scaled before. Peck was 58 years old at the time.
Barbara Washburn became the first woman to climb the United States' highest peak, Mt. McKinley, in 1947.
Junko Tabei of Japan was the first woman in the world to reach the top of Mount Everest, the world's highest mountain. On May 16, 1975, leading an all-female Japanese expedition, she reached the summit. Her plan is to reach the highest summits in each of the United Nations countries.
In 1989 Stacy Allison and Peggy Luce of Washington state became the first and second U.S. women to reach the top of Mt. Everest.
Kitty Calhoun Grissom is the world's most famous living alpine climber. She specializes in ice and snow climbing. She was the first U.S. woman to scale Dhaulagiri, a 26,795-foot Himalayan peak.
One of the most recognized American climbers is Lynn Hill, who won or placed in almost every climbing competition she entered throughout the 1980s. In 1979 she climbed Ophir Broke in Colorado, considered the most challenging climb ever completed by a woman at that time.
American Robyn Erbesfield won the World Cup climbing championship from 1992 through 1995.
http://www.factmonster.com/ipka/A0768390.html

You are such a douchebag. :cuckoo:

It looks like you need another trip to Sand Pit Road, asshole.
Why? I made no mention of any family members. Just worthless pieces of skin in your life. Are you saying that your female family members really are worthless pieces of skin? I'm sorry to hear that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back