Rep and Rep Power System

Status
Not open for further replies.
Final modification to the rep system (for now) was made today.

Rep: 100

You can rep 10 times per day.

You've just fucked up my rep power, what a load of shite this is.

I should be able to rep the same poster over and over and over if he or she is the only one whose post matches my sense of good order and discipline.

Surely there are more than 2 people here who write posts that are in line with your sense of good order and discipline.

Surely there are more than 2 people here who write posts that are in line with your sense of good order and discipline.

But of course. On alternate wednesdays when the moon is full it drops to one. But he's a werewoof and so only gets repped if he's howling.:badgrin:

Scooter! You should get rid of negative rep points. Only wussies who can't handle disagreement give out neg rep anyway.

Scooter! You should get rid of negative rep points. Only wussies who can't handle disagreement give out neg rep anyway.

Pot.

Kettle.

Black.

I can't believe you said that, since practically EVERY damned one of us gives out negative rep.

Pot.

Kettle.

Black.

the pot-kettle analogy makes no sense; I've only ever given out negative rep in direct response to recieving a neg rep. I don't go around neg repping people to chastise them for their potty mouths or because I disagree with them. Only assholes do that.

I can't believe you said that, since practically EVERY damned one of us gives out negative rep.

If "practically EVERY damned one of" you gave out neg rep, I'd have recieved neg rep from more than three posters.

the pot-kettle analogy makes no sense; I've only ever given out negative rep in direct response to recieving a neg rep. I don't go around neg repping people to chastise them for their potty mouths or because I disagree with them. Only assholes do that.

If "practically EVERY damned one of" you gave out neg rep, I'd have recieved neg rep from more than three posters.

Yes you have. You dinged me, before me you.

Yeah you did. I haven't the thread, long time ago. I do remember helping you out when you first joined, then you dinged. I have zip to prove to you or anyone.

Well if I did, it was probably an accidental noobie misclick on my part because I don't remember ever being particularly offended by anything you've posted. I apologize if that's the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back