Rep and Rep Power System

Status
Not open for further replies.
13 to 10 the parity here is ridiculous.another thing, I have never dinged anyone who hadn't dinged me first.The way things are here we are going to have to tiptoe around quite a few very powerful egomaniacs.I wonder how long this system stays in place?

Not sure yet whether or not I am going to take personal offense at this ....:evil:

Anyone ever ding someone negatively by mistake? LOL. The only thing worse than that is positively repping someone you wanted to ding. There's nothing worse than writing something like "Fuck you!" in the rep comments and then getting a PM from the intended target saying thanks for the positive rep.

I don't think I thanked you, tho. Just made fun of you for it. :D

I don't think I thanked you, tho. Just made fun of you for it. :D

I wasn't specifically talking about you. I've been a klutz on more than one occassion. :eusa_shifty:

No you never thanked me...but you never made fun of me for it either, at least not that I've seen. Maybe you did it in a PM???? :eusa_shhh:

Hey darlin, you are welcome. I don't have to be nice to aholes anymore. Deserved, X 10. I'll work on it.
OOOOOHHHH.......look you done it again.
It is one of the reasons nobody likes you, misuse of your rep power.This is why the system is wrong, posters like you.You can ding me back to negatives and I don't care because it is you who is doing it and I wouldn't expect anything less from you.:lol: It is here for all to see.

OOOOOHHHH.......look you done it again.
It is one of the reasons nobody likes you, misuse of your rep power.This is why the system is wrong, posters like you.You can ding me back to negatives and I don't care because it is you who is doing it and I wouldn't expect anything less from you.:lol: It is here for all to see.

right you are. I can answer your crappy posts any way I choose. As for 'no one likeing me', well is true I could live with that, though would be surprised.

I've gained more rep since being demoted than I did for the last month. Bring it on. Funny, I read the jillian thread, she was trashed unmercifully, which I guess is the whole point of that type of forum. You almost seemed reasonable there. Surely, that was a mistake.

right you are. I can answer your crappy posts any way I choose. As for 'no one likeing me', well is true I could live with that, though would be surprised.

I've gained more rep since being demoted than I did for the last month. Bring it on. Funny, I read the jillian thread, she was trashed unmercifully, which I guess is the whole point of that type of forum. You almost seemed reasonable there. Surely, that was a mistake.

I knew you would start talking to me before anyone else, we alway had it going on.:lol:

I wasn't specifically talking about you. I've been a klutz on more than one occassion. :eusa_shifty:

No you never thanked me...but you never made fun of me for it either, at least not that I've seen. Maybe you did it in a PM???? :eusa_shhh:

Yup.. It's in one of the lower threads..You sent me a rather...scathing PM, then followed it up with negative (I mean positive) rep saying FU.. So, I picked on you for it in my post... (without admitting I've been so furious with someone that I've done the same thing in the past..Now I check VERY carefully). :D

Looks to me like this thread is about ready for the Steel Cage, tho, since it's getting rather heated in here...

Yup.. It's in one of the lower threads..You sent me a rather...scathing PM, then followed it up with negative (I mean positive) rep saying FU.. So, I picked on you for it in my post... (without admitting I've been so furious with someone that I've done the same thing in the past..Now I check VERY carefully). :D

Looks to me like this thread is about ready for the Steel Cage, tho, since it's getting rather heated in here...

Na, the PM wasn't so much scathing. Did I really say FU? I thought I pointed out where you said that OCA didn't need to apologize for his behavior because it was in the Taunting Arena and merely called you a hypocrite. Ah well, it's over. I didn't see your making fun of me for fucking up the ding, but i'll take your word for it. I'll beat the princess up a later day...
icon_pistoles.gif
flipoff.gif

:muahaha:

Na, the PM wasn't so much scathing. Did I really say FU? I thought I pointed out where you said that OCA didn't need to apologize for his behavior because it was in the Taunting Arena and merely called you a hypocrite. Ah well, it's over. I missed your making fun of me for fucking up the ding, but i'll take your word for it. I'll beat the princess up a later day...
icon_pistoles.gif
flipoff.gif

:muahaha:

:disagree: You can't beat the Princess up - it's not nice, and she bites back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back