Renewables are the future

Yea but they look impressive. You win. I get it! But we still need to do more green and less coal and oil. I don't know maybe we can run on shit or turn weeds into fuel. I'm no expert.

But seriously, when we run out of coal and oil what will we do in your opinion.

As a society with a huge population, we will die.

Wind needs Coal to be built, at that Wind uses or consumes Coal faster, Wind increases demand for Coal, so to build Wind we run out of Coal sooner, oil as well.

Using more Coal and Oil at a faster rate will not save us, it is destroying us.
I actually don't see a problem with it if over the next 1000 years our population was reduced to 25% of what it is now. Not genocide or plagues but just people having fewer kids.

I don't get why gas is $1.40 right now. They said Americans have a lot more disposable income. People are using the money to pay down debt and buy things. Why is gas so cheap? They know they can get $4 why give it away? We're using it up! Not good right?

So nuclear is the future?

Who are you going to kill first? Yourself? Or are you going to go looking for others to do in first? You liberals are all the same.. you never think things through.. NEVER.. If you come looking for me you will have a problem..
Again they talk about killing people.

Yea but they look impressive. You win. I get it! But we still need to do more green and less coal and oil. I don't know maybe we can run on shit or turn weeds into fuel. I'm no expert.

Wind needs Coal to be built, at that Wind uses or consumes Coal faster, Wind increases demand for Coal, so to build Wind we run out of Coal sooner, oil as well.

I actually don't see a problem with it if over the next 1000 years our population was reduced to 25% of what it is now. Not genocide or plagues but just people having fewer kids.

I don't get why gas is $1.40 right now. They said Americans have a lot more disposable income. People are using the money to pay down debt and buy things. Why is gas so cheap? They know they can get $4 why give it away? We're using it up! Not good right?

Who are you going to kill first? Yourself? Or are you going to go looking for others to do in first? You liberals are all the same.. you never think things through.. NEVER.. If you come looking for me you will have a problem..

"I actually don't see a problem with it if over the next 1000 years our population was reduced to 25% of what it is now. Not genocide or plagues but just people having fewer kids."

You mean you didn't state this? In order for you to reach your lofty goals of populace reduction you would have to line people up and shoot them. Ignorant people like you make me sick..

1000 years. That is 50 generations. I think Silly Billy has no ability to do even simple math. Almost all of the wealthy nations have negative reproduction rates at present. A reduction of population from 7 billion + to under 2 billion is a very possible goal without any of the dramatic measures that those like Silly Billy speak of.

1000 years. That is 50 generations. I think Silly Billy has no ability to do even simple math. Almost all of the wealthy nations have negative reproduction rates at present. A reduction of population from 7 billion + to under 2 billion is a very possible goal without any of the dramatic measures that those like Silly Billy speak of.
I thought I left you in another thread, you asked for a link, and if I did not give you that link I was to be labeled a liar, and now here you are, so Old Crock, are you going to apologize or wear the label of a hypocrite.

anyhow, how about giving us a link to show us what you post is not more of your lunacy, after all you did say you link to those that are smarter than yourself, so go ahead and link.

"I actually don't see a problem with it if over the next 1000 years our population was reduced to 25% of what it is now. Not genocide or plagues but just people having fewer kids."

You mean you didn't state this? In order for you to reach your lofty goals of populace reduction you would have to line people up and shoot them. Ignorant people like you make me sick..
No, just people should have one or none kids. If poor people stopped having more than 1 or 2 kids that would reduce poverty and our carbon footprint.

People like you make me sick. Dumb fucks

No, just people should have one or none kids. If poor people stopped having more than 1 or 2 kids that would reduce poverty and our carbon footprint.

People like you make me sick. Dumb fucks
Yep.. spoken like a true leftist piece of shit. You dumb fucks couldn't beat your way out of a wet paper bag.. You never take responsibility for your own behavior but you dam sure want to impose your crap on others even if it means you get to kill them to do it... fantasy land Fucktards!

Someday the private sector might get a handle on renewable energy but right now fossil fuel is not only the future but it is the political foundation for global commerce. Anybody who thinks a football field (which is what it takes to power a middle class home) of expensive solar panels made from dangerous and harmful chemicals equals some sort of "future" is either an idiot or a victim of left wing propaganda. Windmills kill migratory birds including hawks, eagles (condors?) and endangered species but the true believers don't care. The elites get to play with one or two windmills for show but the production is a joke and maintenance is out of sight. Windmill companies go out of business if they aren't subsidized by the government and leave the monstrosities to fall apart. So called electric car batteries are made from toxic materials similar to the stuff that polluted the Detroit river. Electric car companies produce cars for elites to use as toys. They can't compete without (you guessed it) government subsidies.

Someday the private sector might get a handle on renewable energy but right now fossil fuel is not only the future but it is the political foundation for global commerce. Anybody who thinks a football field (which is what it takes to power a middle class home) of expensive solar panels made from dangerous and harmful chemicals equals some sort of "future" is either an idiot or a victim of left wing propaganda. Windmills kill migratory birds including hawks, eagles (condors?) and endangered species but the true believers don't care. The elites get to play with one or two windmills for show but the production is a joke and maintenance is out of sight. Windmill companies go out of business if they aren't subsidized by the government and leave the monstrosities to fall apart. So called electric car batteries are made from toxic materials similar to the stuff that polluted the Detroit river. Electric car companies produce cars for elites to use as toys. They can't compete without (you guessed it) government subsidies.
Nuclear is the best bet for replacing fossil fuels yet we continue to bury our heads in the sand because no one has the balls to tell people that what they have been told about nuclear by our own government and the green propaganda is a lie

Forum List

Back