Reminder: Obama failure fault of Bush and future Romney success fault of Obama

Ragnar

<--- Pic is not me
Jan 23, 2010
Cincinnati, OH
This really goes without saying. No? :eusa_whistle:

President Romney? He

It’s way too early to say who the next president will be. But even now, in June, we can already predict at least one outcome of November’s election: if Mitt Romney ends up winning the White House, he will have a better shot at success than many of his presidential predecessors—and he will have Barack Obama to thank for the leg up.

Not mentioned in the above article: If Obama wins in 2012 and still sucks at the job, that is also Bush's fault. Alternatively, if Romney wins and sucks at the job, that is the fault of, wait for it, yeah, George Bush. I think I'm really starting to get the media meme thing down. Yeah me.

This really goes without saying. No? :eusa_whistle:

President Romney? He

It’s way too early to say who the next president will be. But even now, in June, we can already predict at least one outcome of November’s election: if Mitt Romney ends up winning the White House, he will have a better shot at success than many of his presidential predecessors—and he will have Barack Obama to thank for the leg up.

Not mentioned in the above article: If Obama wins in 2012 and still sucks at the job, that is also Bush's fault. Alternatively, if Romney wins and sucks at the job, that is the fault of, wait for it, yeah, George Bush. I think I'm really starting to get the media meme thing down. Yeah me.

What are the wining lottery numbers tomorrow, for FLORIDA?

Forum List

Back