Remember When The Neo-Cons Were Ignorining & Lying About The State of The Economy?

The recession was very light and the economy picked up and continued to roll until 06 when the dems took over. At that point, every business decided to stop trying because they knew that the government was coming after them.

Anyways, your criticism of the Bush econonmy is completely unfounded. I know you watch MSNBC and think it is God's truth but every day you heard some negative report about the economy when it was pretty good but now that things are in the shit they don't report shit. There is no consistency in the reporting accept for the fact when a republican is in office.

its hard to take you seriously. i dont watch msnbc.

if you think the bush economy was sustainable, that his cut-taxes and borrow method was conservative, or that businesses stopped trying because of janet pelosi, you are a blittering idiot. a kook.

is that really how you see the recession and economics altogether? level with me.

The recession was very light and the economy picked up and continued to roll until 06 when the dems took over. At that point, every business decided to stop trying because they knew that the government was coming after them.

Anyways, your criticism of the Bush econonmy is completely unfounded. I know you watch MSNBC and think it is God's truth but every day you heard some negative report about the economy when it was pretty good but now that things are in the shit they don't report shit. There is no consistency in the reporting accept for the fact when a republican is in office.

if you think the bush economy was sustainable, that his cut-taxes and borrow method was conservative, or that businesses stopped trying because of janet pelosi, you are a blittering idiot. a kook.

is that really how you see the recession and economics altogether? level with me.

Really?

Because I figured a screenname like "ihopehefails" just screamed unbiased objectivity.

Nancy Pelosi......not Janet Pelosi....you're confusing Clinton's AG to the current Speaker.

Businesses didn't stop trying....they stopped *hiring*and started *firing*...

You guys really can't get the idea that free enterprise works better than a managed economy that the soviet union tried. I know you got a nice working theory that tax deductions somehow spur new economic growth but they only do the things that the tax deductions want them to do witch is something created by the government. Now a person owning a business has to make decisions based on their profitability and what if the correct thing to do involves doing something that is not tax deductable? That tax deduction, which you think helps them stay in business longer, is not not doable because the correct thing to do would something that is away from that tax deduction.

So now that business owner is being penalized for doing the correct thing and that correct thing now cost more money than doing the tax deductable incorrect thing because he has to pay the tax on doing the correct thing. It would just be easier to lower the rate so that the business has the incentive to keep working witch is the real incentive for any business to begin with.

You mean like China now does? (The country that has one of the most government manipulated economies in the world and the 3rd biggest economy of the world now -> and will soon be the second biggest economy)

About tax deductions: if you were not sleeping for the last several months you should have noticed that Obama had put many tax deductions in his last "spending" bill. You may have noticed that most republicans voted against it and you may also have noticed that the efforts of the democrats and mr Obama (also a bit help from bush) have improved the US economy: several american banks have paid back the bailout bill, the stock market is rising steadily => which means that more money will be invested in enterpises which will be able to provide more jobs for the american people.

Also the latest standard republican comparison "democrats = communists" is one only made by ignorant fools: it proves you do not know what communism really is.

Last edited:
Frank... Shhhhh......:eusa_shhh:

Democratics are sleeping...

Liberals would happily see the vote taken away from anyone who does not agree with them.

Liberals are scum.

Why do you make statements like these?

For the same reason that liberals call me a republican, a right wing whackjob, a neo con and a variety of other names. If it is okay for liberals to say this kind of shit - and lie about crap - then it is okay for me to do likewise on occasion.

All this bullshit whining about the republicans lying while refusing to recognize the simple, yet indisputable fact, that they ALL fucking lie, is kind of getting on my nerves today. I get tired of ranting liberals and ranting republicans.

Liberals would happily see the vote taken away from anyone who does not agree with them.

Liberals are scum.

Anger...frustration....a lack of tolerance for incompetence amongst other things. :cool:

Yep, you know me too well, mud. I am tired of the partisan whining - from both sides. Everyone who defends one side while criticizing the same behavior from the other side make me sick.

Nancy Pelosi......not Janet Pelosi....you're confusing Clinton's AG to the current Speaker.

Businesses didn't stop trying....they stopped *hiring*and started *firing*...

doh! nancy reno?!?!

.. so you buy into that steaming bullshit take on the recession too?

...that democrats 'scared' businesses in '06 and they started to fire people...

lemme know where ya stand with that one.

Liberals are scum.

For the same reason that liberals call me a republican, a right wing whackjob, a neo con and a variety of other names. If it is okay for liberals to say this kind of shit - and lie about crap - then it is okay for me to do likewise on occasion.

All this bullshit whining about the republicans lying while refusing to recognize the simple, yet indisputable fact, that they ALL fucking lie, is kind of getting on my nerves today. I get tired of ranting liberals and ranting republicans.

So much for having standards then, eh?

I have standards. I am equally comfortable calling the republicans scum. Just so happens that, currently, it is the liberals that have the honor. I'm very bipartisan in my dislike of idiots.

I have standards. I am equally comfortable calling the republicans scum. Just so happens that, currently, it is the liberals that have the honor. I'm very bipartisan in my dislike of idiots.

Ok ... so then you are fine with people lying and making blanket statements that disparage large groups of people.

I gotta say, I'm disappointed.

Ok ... so then you are fine with people lying and making blanket statements that disparage large groups of people.

I gotta say, I'm disappointed.

Which was exactly my fucking point. Hence the 'irony' of it.... I forgot how my fellow countrymen struggle with irony. My bad.

Forum List

Back