Palin on Ukraine: I told you so

Look who was right all along...

Attachments

• $Dems laughed.jpg
    $Dems laughed.jpg
    130.7 KB · Views: 69
Romneys is a real interesting paradox . His dad said we're being brainwa shed about vietnam and the press ridiculed him to
Of course what did George know. He just kept detroit profitable

The US is not in the position to do a lot in the Ukraine, militarily. However, there are a good many Russian companies operating in the US. And there is a lot of trade between Russia and the EU. Sanctions, seizures, and boycotts by citizens in other nations could be a real loser for Russia.

Sarah Palin is a fool, the entire world mocks her...

That is the weakest position possible you know?

The only reason you can cite to support your contention that Sarah Palin is a fool is because everybody else, or as you say, "the entire world mocks her."

You may be a real live example of a Sheeple.

You do things and think things because the rest of the herd does.

Sorry, but u r busted.

what would mitt have done to change this?

Not a damned thing.

Wait, he would have blamed Obama. :D

Actually, Mitt wasn't too hesitant to blame Bush.

Yeah, but Mitt stopped blaming Bush.

Obama?

He'll never stop blaming Bush for anything and everything.

I think I heard it said today that Obama will very soon run up more debt in his administration than did all the other Presidents in U.S. history...

COMBINED.

He is the perfect symbol of what's wrong with this country.

Unfortunately for us and for Dr, Carson and Col. West, we can forget about seeing another Black POTUS for a looooong time because of Obama.

He is alien.

No matter where he was born.

Not a damned thing.

Your Sig said:
"To confess you were wrong yesterday, is only to acknowledge that you are a little wiser today; and instead of being a reflection on yourself, it is an honor to your judgment, and shows that you are improving in the knowledge of the truth." Charles H. Spurgeon in his sermon on Election.

And yet you STILL support Obama.

:cuckoo:

Not a damned thing.

Your Sig said:
"To confess you were wrong yesterday, is only to acknowledge that you are a little wiser today; and instead of being a reflection on yourself, it is an honor to your judgment, and shows that you are improving in the knowledge of the truth." Charles H. Spurgeon in his sermon on Election.

Me support Obama? Obviously you don't read my posts at all.

I don't support any politician, neither Romney nor Obama nor anyone else in the two major parties.

How on earth did you come up with me supporting Obama by making the statement, correct statement I might add, that Romney would blame his predecessor?

Not a damned thing.

Your Sig said:

I don't support any politician, neither Romney nor Obama nor anyone else in the two major parties.

How on earth did you come up with me supporting Obama by making the statement, correct statement I might add, that Romney would blame his predecessor?

I wasn't sure so I pinged your IFF.

Your response is what I hoped to achieve. Thanks and sorry if I offended.

I wasn't sure so I pinged your IFF.

Your response is what I hoped to achieve. Thanks and sorry if I offended.

Nope, no offense taken. Just figured you didn't know me.

I'm not a fan of either party. My comment was a statement of disgust with both individuals. Obama blames Bush, Romney would have blamed Obama and the circle of blame would just continue to flow.

Forum List

Back