Remember when republicans accused Obama as having a partisan influence on the FBI and DOJ?

So it’s okay Trump and DOJ to have the same partisan goals? Of course it is. It’s Trump. They just pretend they aren’t hypocrites.

The DOJ must have a neutral stance on existing LAWS regardless of what the Attorney general thinks about the law.

The FBI is defying the Republican congress and the White House. Where do you get they are doing anything for Republicans. Name specifically what you think the FBI is doing for Republicans

The FBI is in the business of dispensing justice, and the AG and the FBI Director may work for the President, but their duty is to justice.

They have no legitimate power to ignore their boss. If you don't like what Trump is doing, impeach him. And you'd be having a meltdown if the FBI had ignored Omama

As for the Republican Party, and those elected to the Congress in either the D or R Party, or Independent, they have no duty to protect them (or do something for them).

And seriously, you don't believe the congress has oversight over the executive branch and the executive branch can ignore requests for information? Seriously? Can all of the executive agencies ignore congressional oversight, or just the one that's still run by Obama? What a coincidence there, the one agency that just flat out ignores congressional oversight and the head of the executive branch and is still operating as if it reported to Obama just HAPPENS to be the one you're OK with running that way. Coincidences, wow ...

Partisan influence vs. partisan goals? Nobody even argues the fact that Barry Hussein's DOJ was influenced . President Trump's DOJ has goals and ignorant lefties are confused.

shutterstock_141604777-300x182.jpg

shutterstock_141604777-300x182.jpg

So it’s okay Trump and DOJ to have the same partisan goals? Of course it is. It’s Trump. They just pretend they aren’t hypocrites.

The DOJ must have a neutral stance on existing LAWS regardless of what the Attorney general thinks about the law.

The FBI is defying the Republican congress and the White House. Where do you get they are doing anything for Republicans. Name specifically what you think the FBI is doing for Republicans
I didn’t say the FBI is under his influence. I said the DOJ is. Repubs accused Obama in being in bed with both.

OK, fair enough. The FBI is part of the DOJ, I thought you were primarily talking about the FBI.

So what is the DOJ doing with "partisan goals?"
Jeff sessions has teamed up with Trump to overturn ACA provisions. It doesn’t matter what one thinks of the law. If it’s law, the DOJ has no business in teaming up with the president to change the law. This is entirely political.

Republicans excel at lying, they lie so often it's impossible to keep track of their lies

I didn’t say the FBI is under his influence. I said the DOJ is. Repubs accused Obama in being in bed with both.

OK, fair enough. The FBI is part of the DOJ, I thought you were primarily talking about the FBI.

Jeff sessions has teamed up with Trump to overturn ACA provisions. It doesn’t matter what one thinks of the law. If it’s law, the DOJ has no business in teaming up with the president to change the law. This is entirely political.

That's what you said when Obama decided to stop enforcing DOMA, right? And when Obama Unconstitutionally declared he would not enforce immigration laws and created DACA by executive order? I mean you'd never be a hypocrite ...

That's what you said when Obama decided to stop enforcing DOMA, right? And when Obama Unconstitutionally declared he would not enforce immigration laws and created DACA by executive order? I mean you'd never be a hypocrite ...
1) Okay for one, DOMA was ruled unconstitutional by the courts. The lawsuIt wasn’t headed by Obama

2) No president had any problem with Dreamers prior to Obama.

The FBI is in the business of dispensing justice, and the AG and the FBI Director may work for the President, but their duty is to justice.

They have no legitimate power to ignore their boss. If you don't like what Trump is doing, impeach him. And you'd be having a meltdown if the FBI had ignored Omama

As for the Republican Party, and those elected to the Congress in either the D or R Party, or Independent, they have no duty to protect them (or do something for them).

And seriously, you don't believe the congress has oversight over the executive branch and the executive branch can ignore requests for information? Seriously? Can all of the executive agencies ignore congressional oversight, or just the one that's still run by Obama? What a coincidence there, the one agency that just flat out ignores congressional oversight and the head of the executive branch and is still operating as if it reported to Obama just HAPPENS to be the one you're OK with running that way. Coincidences, wow ...

Your comments are based on an alternate reality. This Congress has oversight of the Executive? Clearly the H. of Rep. committee chairman Nunes has given a pass to Trump, something trump wanted Sessions to do, Comey to do, McCabe to do, Sally Yates to do and Mueller& his team to do.

Most (all?) are life long Republicans, as any but the most dishonest RW hacks will admit. And yet those hacks and their biddable fellow travelers keep up the drum beat about a Deep State - the most recent conspiracy concoction of many, and most of conspiracies such as the Deep State don't reach the credibility status to even be called a theory.

1) Okay for one, DOMA was ruled unconstitutional by the courts. The lawsuIt wasn’t headed by Obama

Ssswwwiiiissssshhhhhh. You said Trump's administration shouldn't believe in what they think is unconstitutional

Here you twice agreed ... with ... Trump ... So you're a Trumpster, huh? Or do you prefer trumpette?

You mean partisans only care when the other party does it? What a shocking revelation, Billy

Your comments are based on an alternate reality. This Congress has oversight of the Executive? Clearly the H. of Rep. committee chairman Nunes has given a pass to Trump, something trump wanted Sessions to do, Comey to do, McCabe to do, Sally Yates to do and Mueller& his team to do.

Most (all?) are life long Republicans, as any but the most dishonest RW hacks will admit. And yet those hacks and their biddable fellow travelers keep up the drum beat about a Deep State - the most recent conspiracy concoction of many, and most of conspiracies such as the Deep State don't reach the credibility status to even be called a theory.

So you think that a Democrat congress should give a pass to Obama. And you object to the voters electing a Republican. Which means ... what ... exactly? Pretend you have integrity if you can't fake the real thing

You mean partisans only care when the other party does it? What a shocking revelation, Billy
And...what was Obama guilty of?

Ssswwwiiiissssshhhhhh. You said Trump's administration shouldn't believe in what they think is unconstitutional

Here you twice agreed ... with ... Trump ... So you're a Trumpster, huh? Or do you prefer trumpette?
Lol well gee the obvious difference is that ACA’s provisions have been upheld by SCOTUS. Now this partisan douche bag Sessions - who should have no place in changing existing law - is trying to gut ACA. This is unprecedented and fascist.

I prefer trumpanzee, and I have already apologized to all Chimpanzees, Great Apes and Rudy Giuliani (Rudy, because I believe he is the missing link). So sorry Kaz, I didn't apologize to the Howling Monkeys, so I left you out intentionally.

On topic, the ACA action harmed people, DOMA's action protected people. It's really that GD simple!

Last edited:

So you think that a Democrat congress should give a pass to Obama. And you object to the voters electing a Republican. Which means ... what ... exactly? Pretend you have integrity if you can't fake the real thing

You wrote a Democratic Congress should give a pass to Obama, I didn't, so your Straw man fails, as yours always do. But, Obama is not suspected of colluded with a foreign nation, nor is he suspected of Obstructing Justice.

Soon enough the investigation results will become public, likely after the Grand Jury makes it finding, and publishes it. Only then will We the People know if our President is a Crook.

Trump is soft as fuck on DACA, in fact he wants Congress to make it permanent and legal. Ya'll have ate media bullshit for so long ya'll don't even know the most basic facts anymore...

Trump is soft as fuck on DACA, in fact he wants Congress to make it permanent and legal. Ya'll have ate media bullshit for so long ya'll don't even know the most basic facts anymore...

When did he say/tweet his support for DACA? Please post the link or source so the reader can verify his kind heart and concern for others.

Postscript: Did he tell ICE and HS his intentions so more people can be alleviated of the fear of their family being split apart.

The hypocrite is you. Bambi controlled everything.

When did he say/tweet his support for DACA? Please post the link or source so the reader can verify his kind heart and concern for others.

Postscript: Did he tell ICE and HS his intentions so more people can be alleviated of the fear of their family being split apart.

CNN work? - Trump ends DACA but gives Congress window to save it - CNNPolitics

"As I've said before, we will resolve the DACA issue with heart and compassion -- but through the lawful Democratic process -- while at the same time ensuring that any immigration reform we adopt provides enduring benefits for the American citizens we were elected to serve," Trump said. "We must also have heart and compassion for unemployed, struggling and forgotten Americans."

Later, Trump told reporters he feels compassion for those affected, but "long term it's going to be the right solution."

"I have a great heart for these folks we're talking about. A great love for them and people think in terms of children but they're really young adults. I have a love for these people and hopefully now Congress will be able to help them and do it properly," he said ahead of a meeting on tax reform.

CNN work? - Trump ends DACA but gives Congress window to save it - CNNPolitics

"As I've said before, we will resolve the DACA issue with heart and compassion -- but through the lawful Democratic process -- while at the same time ensuring that any immigration reform we adopt provides enduring benefits for the American citizens we were elected to serve," Trump said. "We must also have heart and compassion for unemployed, struggling and forgotten Americans."

Later, Trump told reporters he feels compassion for those affected, but "long term it's going to be the right solution."

"I have a great heart for these folks we're talking about. A great love for them and people think in terms of children but they're really young adults. I have a love for these people and hopefully now Congress will be able to help them and do it properly," he said ahead of a meeting on tax reform.

Trump's words do not reflect reality. Congress has not acted, and families are being torn apart. I don't trust Trump, and false pathos ring in my ears since Ryan & McConnell have made no effort to prevent these horrific acts by ICE. We don't know if this was Trump's intent from day one.

Forum List

Back