Remember when republicans accused Obama as having a partisan influence on the FBI and DOJ?

So it’s okay Trump and DOJ to have the same partisan goals? Of course it is. It’s Trump. They just pretend they aren’t hypocrites.

The DOJ must have a neutral stance on existing LAWS regardless of what the Attorney general thinks about the law.

Funny, I don't recall you having that attitude when the maobama regime refused to defend DOMA, or when the EPA engaged in their sue and settle campaign to get court orders for things congress wouldn't pass.

Trump is soft as fuck on DACA, in fact he wants Congress to make it permanent and legal. Ya'll have ate media bullshit for so long ya'll don't even know the most basic facts anymore...

When did he say/tweet his support for DACA? Please post the link or source so the reader can verify his kind heart and concern for others.

Postscript: Did he tell ICE and HS his intentions so more people can be alleviated of the fear of their family being split apart.

CNN work? - Trump ends DACA but gives Congress window to save it - CNNPolitics

"As I've said before, we will resolve the DACA issue with heart and compassion -- but through the lawful Democratic process -- while at the same time ensuring that any immigration reform we adopt provides enduring benefits for the American citizens we were elected to serve," Trump said. "We must also have heart and compassion for unemployed, struggling and forgotten Americans."

Later, Trump told reporters he feels compassion for those affected, but "long term it's going to be the right solution."

"I have a great heart for these folks we're talking about. A great love for them and people think in terms of children but they're really young adults. I have a love for these people and hopefully now Congress will be able to help them and do it properly," he said ahead of a meeting on tax reform.

Trump's words do not reflect reality. Congress has not acted, and families are being torn apart. I don't trust Trump, and false pathos ring in my ears since Ryan & McConnell have made no effort to prevent these horrific acts by ICE. We don't know if this was Trump's intent from day one.

Politicians suck balls don't they? All talk no action on DACA - kinda more of the same as Obama's. It'll be a while longer until it's sorted out because some states decided to push it to the supreme - which basically means instead of getting Congress to fix it, they're going to have the SCOTUS to decide, I'm about 90% sure that the SCOTUS is going to come back with it was unconstitutional in 2012 when Obama EO'ed it and therefore it can be deleted. Then congress is going to piss and moan because the D's were protested when they tried to work with Trump on the deal. And ultimately, because of their hatred for Trump, all the DACA kids who were not able to gain citizenship in the past 4 years will end up deported. So you can thank TDS.

As for the "horrific acts" of not sending children to fucking prison. Grow up...

So it’s okay Trump and DOJ to have the same partisan goals? Of course it is. It’s Trump. They just pretend they aren’t hypocrites.

The DOJ must have a neutral stance on existing LAWS regardless of what the Attorney general thinks about the law.

The FBI is defying the Republican congress and the White House. Where do you get they are doing anything for Republicans. Name specifically what you think the FBI is doing for Republicans
I didn’t say the FBI is under his influence. I said the DOJ is. Repubs accused Obama in being in bed with both.

OK, fair enough. The FBI is part of the DOJ, I thought you were primarily talking about the FBI.

So what is the DOJ doing with "partisan goals?"
Jeff sessions has teamed up with Trump to overturn ACA provisions. It doesn’t matter what one thinks of the law. If it’s law, the DOJ has no business in teaming up with the president to change the law. This is entirely political.

Not provisions, the whole damn thing and they will succeed.

The FBI is defying the Republican congress and the White House. Where do you get they are doing anything for Republicans. Name specifically what you think the FBI is doing for Republicans

The FBI is in the business of dispensing justice, and the AG and the FBI Director may work for the President, but their duty is to justice. As for the Republican Party, and those elected to the Congress in either the D or R Party, or Independent, they have no duty to protect them (or do something for them).

What? Wow. No, they are not in the business of dispensing justice. That would be the judicial branch. Wow.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
OK, fair enough. The FBI is part of the DOJ, I thought you were primarily talking about the FBI.

Jeff sessions has teamed up with Trump to overturn ACA provisions. It doesn’t matter what one thinks of the law. If it’s law, the DOJ has no business in teaming up with the president to change the law. This is entirely political.

That's what you said when Obama decided to stop enforcing DOMA, right? And when Obama Unconstitutionally declared he would not enforce immigration laws and created DACA by executive order? I mean you'd never be a hypocrite ...

1) Okay for one, DOMA was ruled unconstitutional by the courts. The lawsuIt wasn’t headed by Obama

2) No president had any problem with Dreamers prior to Obama.

Ssswwwiiiissssshhhhhh. You said Trump's administration shouldn't believe in what they think is unconstitutional

Here you twice agreed ... with ... Trump ... So you're a Trumpster, huh? Or do you prefer trumpette?

I prefer trumpanzee, and I have already apologized to all Chimpanzees, Great Apes and Rudy Giuliani (Rudy, because I believe he is the missing link). So sorry Kaz, I didn't apologize to the Howling Monkeys, so I left you out intentionally.

On topic, the ACA action harmed people, DOMA's action protected people. It's really that GD simple!

Have you ever heard of a severance clause? Maobamacare didn't have one, you might want to look it up.

Trump is soft as fuck on DACA, in fact he wants Congress to make it permanent and legal. Ya'll have ate media bullshit for so long ya'll don't even know the most basic facts anymore...

When did he say/tweet his support for DACA? Please post the link or source so the reader can verify his kind heart and concern for others.

Postscript: Did he tell ICE and HS his intentions so more people can be alleviated of the fear of their family being split apart.

The commiecrats were wanting 700,000 DACA recipients to be made permanent, Trump offered 1.3 million. The commiecrats said no.

Do you remember not caring if he did? Do you want to try this thread again, Billy?

"As I've said before, we will resolve the DACA issue with heart and compassion -- but through the lawful Democratic process -- while at the same time ensuring that any immigration reform we adopt provides enduring benefits for the American citizens we were elected to serve," Trump said. "We must also have heart and compassion for unemployed, struggling and forgotten Americans."

Later, Trump told reporters he feels compassion for those affected, but "long term it's going to be the right solution."

"I have a great heart for these folks we're talking about. A great love for them and people think in terms of children but they're really young adults. I have a love for these people and hopefully now Congress will be able to help them and do it properly," he said ahead of a meeting on tax reform.

Trump's words do not reflect reality. Congress has not acted, and families are being torn apart. I don't trust Trump, and false pathos ring in my ears since Ryan & McConnell have made no effort to prevent these horrific acts by ICE. We don't know if this was Trump's intent from day one.

Politicians suck balls don't they? All talk no action on DACA - kinda more of the same as Obama's. It'll be a while longer until it's sorted out because some states decided to push it to the supreme - which basically means instead of getting Congress to fix it, they're going to have the SCOTUS to decide, I'm about 90% sure that the SCOTUS is going to come back with it was unconstitutional in 2012 when Obama EO'ed it and therefore it can be deleted. Then congress is going to piss and moan because the D's were protested when they tried to work with Trump on the deal. And ultimately, because of their hatred for Trump, all the DACA kids who were not able to gain citizenship in the past 4 years will end up deported. So you can thank TDS.

As for the "horrific acts" of not sending children to fucking prison. Grow up...

It will never make it to the supremes, Sessions won't defend it, it's unconstitutional on it's face, just like DAPA was.

It will never make it to the supremes, Sessions won't defend it, it's unconstitutional on it's face, just like DAPA was.

I know that, you know that, but the D voters don't get that, which means the D politicians have to put up a smoke screen and deflect responsibility for them /not/ dealing with a legal solution for DACA over the past four years (and actually long before that Obama's EO was a constitutionally questionable bandaid fix and they all knew it but ignored that for political optics.) Either way, it'll be gone and the D politicians will blame the court, probably say it was Trump appointees, scream at the sky, etc. and their base will be satisfied that the system was rigged and if they just vote (or cry) harder it'll change.

So you're saying Sessions should ship all the DACA people back to Mexico tomorrow?

You mean partisans only care when the other party does it? What a shocking revelation, Billy
And...what was Obama guilty of?

Most corrupt administration ever

That's what you said when Obama decided to stop enforcing DOMA, right? And when Obama Unconstitutionally declared he would not enforce immigration laws and created DACA by executive order? I mean you'd never be a hypocrite ...
1) Okay for one, DOMA was ruled unconstitutional by the courts. The lawsuIt wasn’t headed by Obama

Ssswwwiiiissssshhhhhh. You said Trump's administration shouldn't believe in what they think is unconstitutional

Here you twice agreed ... with ... Trump ... So you're a Trumpster, huh? Or do you prefer trumpette?
Lol well gee the obvious difference is that ACA’s provisions have been upheld by SCOTUS. Now this partisan douche bag Sessions - who should have no place in changing existing law - is trying to gut ACA. This is unprecedented and fascist.

That's just stupid. All you just said is it's unprecedented and fascist to not be a Democrat.

The ACA is a clear violation of the 9th and 10th amendments. John Roberts is a criminal with the rest of the left wing of the court

I prefer trumpanzee, and I have already apologized to all Chimpanzees, Great Apes and Rudy Giuliani (Rudy, because I believe he is the missing link). So sorry Kaz, I didn't apologize to the Howling Monkeys, so I left you out intentionally.

On topic, the ACA action harmed people, DOMA's action protected people. It's really that GD simple!

Again, you set your standard that the Constitution says in your view whatever Democrats want it to say. The standard should be what the Constitution actually says.

And the ACA is a pure disaster harming businesses and taxpayers to provide unaffordable, shitty care

Have you ever heard of a severance clause? Maobamacare didn't have one, you might want to look it up.

Yep. What a piece of scum John Roberts is for that. The Democrats rushed it through in order to avoid Scott Brown being seated and voting it down. So Roberts said no problem, they meant to put one in so he'll pretend it's there.

Democrats rushed it through specifically because they played a political game and couldn't pass it. That was a damned good reason to NOT pretend there was a severability clause. Then he said that an online medical exchange is a tax. The man is bereft of a soul. The leftists on the court never had one. That's when he lost his

Now you call for neutrality. After 0bama weaponized the DOJ, FBI, CIA, and the IRS suddenly you want neutrality. Typical idiot lib.
lol how, specifically, did Obama “weaponize” them? Based on what evidence?

Based on the evidence that he sent them after his enemies and they are still going after his enemies today.

I even remember when the bastard did it!

The FBI is in the business of dispensing justice, and the AG and the FBI Director may work for the President, but their duty is to justice. As for the Republican Party, and those elected to the Congress in either the D or R Party, or Independent, they have no duty to protect them (or do something for them).

What? Wow. No, they are not in the business of dispensing justice. That would be the judicial branch. Wow.

Really, so who in the Federal Government is in the practice if bringing justice to those who have been harmed by criminal behavior?

LE is the first step in dispensing justice, by arresting the guilty, and not arresting someone when the evidence the investigation proves they are not guilty.

Justice:

just behavior or treatment.
"a concern for justice, peace, and genuine respect for people"

synonyms: fairness, justness, fair play, fair-mindedness, equity, evenhandedness, impartiality, objectivity,
neutrality, disinterestedness, honesty, righteousness, morals,
morality.

Dispensing
.distribute or provide (a service or information) to a number of people.

Lol well gee the obvious difference is that ACA’s provisions have been upheld by SCOTUS. Now this partisan douche bag Sessions - who should have no place in changing existing law - is trying to gut ACA. This is unprecedented and fascist.

That's just stupid. All you just said is it's unprecedented and fascist to not be a Democrat.

The ACA is a clear violation of the 9th and 10th amendments. John Roberts is a criminal with the rest of the left wing of the court

As the man said, there are no atheists in a foxhole. Kaz, your reasoning is ridiculous, callous and an affront to the signers of the Constitution.

The Preamble is not the law, it is a vision statement and a mission statement for all real Americans (the former) and for our elected or appointed officials (the latter).

Trump needs to make sure that the DOJ and FBI are tracking all democrat communications 24/7 because Putin is so very clever. Mueller has been at it over a year, shredded attorney/client privilege, has all of the cell phones of Trumps personal attorney and still has no evidence connecting Trump's victory to Putin hacking our election.

Rest well, America - US Intel is listening. Watching too. Shhh, go back to sleep. Nothing to see here

44D2BA4900000578-0-The_30_feet_tall_MTA_Gateway_Towers_are_a_part_of_Gov_Andrew_Cuo-m-26_1506612000944.jpg

Trump needs to make sure that the DOJ and FBI are tracking all democrat communications 24/7 because Putin is so very clever. Mueller has been at it over a year, shredded attorney/client privilege, has all of the cell phones of Trumps personal attorney and still has no evidence connecting Trump's victory to Putin hacking our election.

Rest well, America - US Intel is listening. Watching too. Shhh, go back to sleep. Nothing to see here

44D2BA4900000578-0-The_30_feet_tall_MTA_Gateway_Towers_are_a_part_of_Gov_Andrew_Cuo-m-26_1506612000944.jpg

Gee Frank, either you are psychic or psycho, which is it?

Or maybe you just make stuff up to get attention?

Forum List

Back