Remember when GE paid no taxes under their messiah?

/----/ OK - so you do understand that corporations pass tax increases on to the consumers in the form of higher prices. And when prices go up, it affects ALL Americans, rich and poor, even though 49% pay no income tax. This is your sneaky way to get the freeloaders to pay their fair share. I get it now. WOAZA that is crafty and sneaky, because the poor shlubs who screech "make corporations pay higher taxes" are too dumb to understand it's an indirect tax on them. BRILLIANT.
Can you show us they pass on tax savings to us?

My pricing for products were directly influenced by expenses. I took all expenses added it in to my cost of goods and then set the prices, usually between 40%-60% mark up depending on the goods. Today the company I work for do the same when are determining the price of our service. Taxes always figure in cost.
True but Walmart did not pass on their savings they got
they passed it on to the stock holders where they should,,,

Thanks for clearing up the fact that investors are a higher objective than employees or customers.

EXCEPT: The CEOs of nearly 200 companies just said shareholder value is no longer their main objective :bsflag:

DID YOU KNOW THAT WITHOUT INVESTORS THERE WOULDNT BE ANY EMPLOYEES OR CUSTOMERS???

MAYBE ITS they that should be more great full...

/----/ OK - so you do understand that corporations pass tax increases on to the consumers in the form of higher prices. And when prices go up, it affects ALL Americans, rich and poor, even though 49% pay no income tax. This is your sneaky way to get the freeloaders to pay their fair share. I get it now. WOAZA that is crafty and sneaky, because the poor shlubs who screech "make corporations pay higher taxes" are too dumb to understand it's an indirect tax on them. BRILLIANT.

My pricing for products were directly influenced by expenses. I took all expenses added it in to my cost of goods and then set the prices, usually between 40%-60% mark up depending on the goods. Today the company I work for do the same when are determining the price of our service. Taxes always figure in cost.

Thanks for clearing up the fact that investors are a higher objective than employees or customers.

EXCEPT: The CEOs of nearly 200 companies just said shareholder value is no longer their main objective :bsflag:
/——/ 200 companies out of 22 million??? Bwhahahaha Bwhahahaha
How Many Businesses In The USA | DMDatabases

Great question you house slave.

Nobles Need Not Pay Taxes

Corporations are taxed because they use public services, and are therefore expected to help pay for them - the same as citizens.

Corporations make use of a work force educated in public schools paid for with tax dollars. They use roads and highways paid for with tax dollars. They use water, sewer, and power and communications rights-of-way paid for with taxes. They demand the same protection from fire and police departments as everybody else, and enjoy the benefits of national sovereignty and the stability provided by the military and institutions like NATO and the United Nations, the same as all residents of democratic nations.

In fact, corporations are heavier users of taxpayer-provided services and institutions than are average citizens. Taxes pay for our court systems, which are most heavily used by corporations to enforce contracts. Taxes pay for our Treasury Department and other governmental institutions which maintain a stable currency essential to corporate activity. Taxes pay for our regulation of corporate activity, from assuring safety in the workplace to a pure food and drug supply to limiting toxic emissions.

Under George W. Bush, the burden of cleaning up toxic wastes produced by corporate activity has largely shifted from polluter-funded Superfund and other programs to taxpayer-funded cleanups (as he did in Texas as governor there before becoming President).

Every year, millions of cases of cancer, emphysema, neurological disorders, and other conditions caused by corporate pollution are paid for in whole or in part by government funded programs from Medicare to Medicaid to government subsidies of hospitals, universities, and research institutions funded by tax dollars through the NIH and NIMH.

Because it's well understood that corporations use our tax-funded institutions at least as heavily as do citizens, they've traditionally been taxed at similar rates. For example, the top corporate tax rate in the US was 48% during the Carter administration, down from the a peak of 53% during the Eisenhower and Kennedy years.

Today it stands at 35%, but in May of 2001 Bush administration Treasury Secretary Paul O'Neill suggested there should be no corporate income tax whatsoever. This was the opening salvo in a very real war to have working people bear all the costs of the commons and governance, while the wealthy corporate elite derive most of its benefits.

And, as George H.W. Bush pointed out when he was president, this isn't just an American phenomenon. It's a New World Order.
/----/ I get it. This is how you sell higher indirect taxes on the poor who pay no income tax. You kick them in the nuts with an indirect tax disguised at the populist tax on corporations. BRILLIANT.

It took some digging but here is the proof:
Operating Costs
The rental of computer systems or other technology-related expenses are included in this category. Postage and office supplies are operating costs most companies incur on a monthly basis. Taxes or license fees the company pays on a scheduled basis are also part of operating costs. Dues for memberships or subscriptions to publications are other overhead costs often incurred. What Is Corporate Overhead Cost?

Huh?

You don't realize this tax break will eventually shift the tax burden more onto us, the middle class?

Ryan’s Secret Plan to Shift the Tax Burden Onto the Middle Class - Center for American Progress
/----/ Here is how you get poor to pay indirect income tax. Stick em every time they gas up to get to work or the grocery store.
New York, Farmingdale: $2.61 price per gallon CASH
Cost of gas without tax $2.14
State gasoline tax: 25.85 cents per gallon.
Federal gasoline tax:
18.4 cents per gallon.
Combined federal and state gas tax: 44.25 cents per gallon.

New York City: $2.91 per gallon
NYC gasoline tax: 30 cents
Federal gasoline tax: 18.4 cents per gallon.
Combined federal and state gas tax: 74.25 cents per gallon.

BUT HAVE NO FEAR: wait a week or so and another Libtard will demand we raise Corporate Taxes. It never fails. BUT BUT BUT GE PAID NO TAXES.
using that money to upgrade public transportation would be more cost effective.

Except with rideshare decreasing ridership, it wouldn't be a good investment. Besides, I don't think CELLBOCK rides the bus, so as you know, it's all about him.

Uber and Lyft are having a terrible effect on public transportation, new research shows

Governor won't sign off on bonds for Las Vegas Monorail
/—-/ Actually I take the bus and subway into Manhattan from Nassau County where I live, but when I go with my wife we either take the LIRR or drive.

How do you know they did not? I am not familiar with their pricing, their wages or costs.

I did find these articles: Walmart rollbacks ahead: Retailer expected to use tax windfall to fund price cuts

Trump's tax bill prompts Walmart to raise starting wage, give $1,000 gift to some employees

The starting wage is a hoax. They have, in the past, raised the starting wage. But the workers making above that didn't receive a single dime in wage increase. And the Cap for the workers salary hasn't changed in years. Plus, that 1000 bucks has always been there. It's a yearly profit share bonus for stores that shows profits. With a 1000 buck cap. The higher the higher the profit doesn't mean you can make over 1000 bucks.
But the lower profits may mean you will make less. And that is AFTER they take out the Profit/loss (shot lifting and loss). Many stores don't pay a dime.

The Walmart promises are empty and always have been. It's like the old "Buy American" that was hinted at in the 90s when over 92% of all Walmart Products were imported.

Like I said, I know nothing of their business model, nor do I care. I don't do business with them. Sealy was making a statement and I found a couple articles.

/----/ I get it. This is how you sell higher indirect taxes on the poor who pay no income tax. You kick them in the nuts with an indirect tax disguised at the populist tax on corporations. BRILLIANT.

Operating Costs
The rental of computer systems or other technology-related expenses are included in this category. Postage and office supplies are operating costs most companies incur on a monthly basis. Taxes or license fees the company pays on a scheduled basis are also part of operating costs. Dues for memberships or subscriptions to publications are other overhead costs often incurred. What Is Corporate Overhead Cost?

Huh?

You don't realize this tax break will eventually shift the tax burden more onto us, the middle class?

Ryan’s Secret Plan to Shift the Tax Burden Onto the Middle Class - Center for American Progress
/----/ Here is how you get poor to pay indirect income tax. Stick em every time they gas up to get to work or the grocery store.
Federal gasoline tax:
18.4 cents per gallon.

BUT HAVE NO FEAR: wait a week or so and another Libtard will demand we raise Corporate Taxes. It never fails. BUT BUT BUT GE PAID NO TAXES.

Except with rideshare decreasing ridership, it wouldn't be a good investment. Besides, I don't think CELLBOCK rides the bus, so as you know, it's all about him.

Uber and Lyft are having a terrible effect on public transportation, new research shows

/—-/ Actually I take the bus and subway into Manhattan from Nassau County where I live, but when I go with my wife we either take the LIRR or drive.

I'd give you a pat on the back for making One Percenter look dumb, however he does a better job at making himself look stupid than you could ever do!! LOL!

Great question you house slave.

Nobles Need Not Pay Taxes

Corporations are taxed because they use public services, and are therefore expected to help pay for them - the same as citizens.

Corporations make use of a work force educated in public schools paid for with tax dollars. They use roads and highways paid for with tax dollars. They use water, sewer, and power and communications rights-of-way paid for with taxes. They demand the same protection from fire and police departments as everybody else, and enjoy the benefits of national sovereignty and the stability provided by the military and institutions like NATO and the United Nations, the same as all residents of democratic nations.

In fact, corporations are heavier users of taxpayer-provided services and institutions than are average citizens. Taxes pay for our court systems, which are most heavily used by corporations to enforce contracts. Taxes pay for our Treasury Department and other governmental institutions which maintain a stable currency essential to corporate activity. Taxes pay for our regulation of corporate activity, from assuring safety in the workplace to a pure food and drug supply to limiting toxic emissions.

Under George W. Bush, the burden of cleaning up toxic wastes produced by corporate activity has largely shifted from polluter-funded Superfund and other programs to taxpayer-funded cleanups (as he did in Texas as governor there before becoming President).

Every year, millions of cases of cancer, emphysema, neurological disorders, and other conditions caused by corporate pollution are paid for in whole or in part by government funded programs from Medicare to Medicaid to government subsidies of hospitals, universities, and research institutions funded by tax dollars through the NIH and NIMH.

Because it's well understood that corporations use our tax-funded institutions at least as heavily as do citizens, they've traditionally been taxed at similar rates. For example, the top corporate tax rate in the US was 48% during the Carter administration, down from the a peak of 53% during the Eisenhower and Kennedy years.

Today it stands at 35%, but in May of 2001 Bush administration Treasury Secretary Paul O'Neill suggested there should be no corporate income tax whatsoever. This was the opening salvo in a very real war to have working people bear all the costs of the commons and governance, while the wealthy corporate elite derive most of its benefits.

And, as George H.W. Bush pointed out when he was president, this isn't just an American phenomenon. It's a New World Order.

Operating Costs

Huh?

Federal gasoline tax:
18.4 cents per gallon.

it may take another advance in technology. what should be done with empty malls? improving public transportation could "revitalize those areas" by providing space to create demand for products.

Operating Costs

Huh?

Federal gasoline tax:
18.4 cents per gallon.

it may take another advance in technology. what should be done with empty malls? improving public transportation could "revitalize those areas" by providing space to create demand for products.
/——/ How naive. Amazon is killing brick and mortar, not a lack of public transportation.

And the executives. Don't forget them. They all got huge bonus'.

If Walmart employees were smart they'd unionize and get profit sharing.

This is another example of how the GOP/Rich/Corporations have waged war on working class people. Or this is another way how the gap between rich and rest of us got wider. When unions were 35% of the workforce, the gap wasn't so wide. They broke the unions and now all the profits go to the people at the top.

You may say the workers don't deserve to share in the profits but I disagree. I don't blame Walmart I blame the stupid workers who don't organize and put up with it. So more power to Walmart. They deserve it if the workers aren't smart enough to get their fair share.

This is another example of how the GOP/Rich/Corporations have waged war on working class people. Or this is another way how the gap between rich and rest of us got wider. When unions were 35% of the workforce, the gap wasn't so wide. They broke the unions and now all the profits go to the people at the top.

You may say the workers don't deserve to share in the profits but I disagree. I don't blame Walmart I blame the stupid workers who don't organize and put up with it. So more power to Walmart. They deserve it if the workers aren't smart enough to get their fair share.

the workers do share in profits by getting a paycheck, because if there are no profits there are no paychecks,,and if they try to unionize they should be fired

/—-/ The Executive could do the janitor’s job, but the janitor couldn’t do the Executive’s job.
Try running a company without any leadership.

Now, they will feign outrage about any company getting tax relief, which always leads to business expansion and hiring.

When the left credit their black messiah did good things for the economy, do they know he did things like this?

I personally did not mind that. Leads to hiring.

The left now all of a sudden go to their bullshit claims.

Such fucking ignorant losers.

Amazon made over $11 billion in profit. And that’s what’s left over after all the bills are paid. And they paid zero in federal taxes. Republicans call that a great deal.

/—-/ The Executive could do the janitor’s job, but the janitor couldn’t do the Executive’s job.

Why? I didn't say the janitor should make as much as the executive. I just said the workers should get their fair share.

Try running a Walmart without employees.

Why did you spin off and say something stupid like you just said?

Now, they will feign outrage about any company getting tax relief, which always leads to business expansion and hiring.

When the left credit their black messiah did good things for the economy, do they know he did things like this?

Amazon made over $11 billion in profit. And that’s what’s left over after all the bills are paid. And they paid zero in federal taxes. Republicans call that a great deal.

Lol! Amazon is a liberal company, why didn’t they just donate the money to the IRS?

Why? I didn't say the janitor should make as much as the executive. I just said the workers should get their fair share.

With online shopping and automated order filling, they will need less and less employees.

Define fair share.

they get a fair share in their paycheck,,,

and you are ignoring the fact the employees dont take on any risks if the company fails,,,

they should quit if they are not happy and let others have a chance,,,

/----/ "And they paid zero in federal taxes"
Denard is stuck on stupid. This has gone from a weekly rant to a daily one.
Are Most Corporate Tax Hikes Passed on to Consumers?
Are Most Corporate Tax Hikes Passed on to Consumers? - Financial Web
All United States corporations pay a corporate tax of one type or another, and sometimes they pay many different types of corporate taxes depending on sales revenues and even the area in which the Corporation is located. There are many types of corporate taxes that every corporation must pay, and some corporate taxes are more of a burden for a company than others.

Furthermore, there are many times when a tax hike increases costs for the corporation and those higher costs are passed along to the consumer – in the form of higher prices for products and services.
REALITY_SLAP_L.jpg

and you are ignoring the fact the employees dont take on any risks if the company fails,,,

Doesn't seem like a fair share. Only a pro rich conservative who is anti labor would say $15 hr is fair and then turn around and say the CEO making $30 million dollars a year is also fair. This is why Americans organized back in the day. To me fair would have been if their pay went up with this graph

Walmart's net sales worldwide from 2006 to 2019 (in billion U.S. dollars)
Fiscal yearBillion U.S. dollars

upload_2019-8-23_13-29-2.png

Doesn't seem like a fair share. Only a pro rich conservative who is anti labor would say $15 hr is fair and then turn around and say the CEO making $30 million dollars a year is also fair. This is why Americans organized back in the day. To me fair would have been if their pay went up with this graph

View attachment 275644

they arent slaves,,, if they dont like it they can quit,,,

View attachment 275644

they arent slaves,,, if they dont like it they can quit,,,
Or strike. Or organize. Or boycott.

Forum List

Back