Remember when GE paid no taxes under their messiah?

they passed it on to the stock holders where they should,,,

And the executives. Don't forget them. They all got huge bonus'.

If Walmart employees were smart they'd unionize and get profit sharing.

This is another example of how the GOP/Rich/Corporations have waged war on working class people. Or this is another way how the gap between rich and rest of us got wider. When unions were 35% of the workforce, the gap wasn't so wide. They broke the unions and now all the profits go to the people at the top.

You may say the workers don't deserve to share in the profits but I disagree. I don't blame Walmart I blame the stupid workers who don't organize and put up with it. So more power to Walmart. They deserve it if the workers aren't smart enough to get their fair share.
/—-/ The Executive could do the janitor’s job, but the janitor couldn’t do the Executive’s job.
Try running a company without any leadership.

Why? I didn't say the janitor should make as much as the executive. I just said the workers should get their fair share.

Try running a Walmart without employees.

Why did you spin off and say something stupid like you just said?

they get a fair share in their paycheck,,,

and you are ignoring the fact the employees dont take on any risks if the company fails,,,

they should quit if they are not happy and let others have a chance,,,

Doesn't seem like a fair share. Only a pro rich conservative who is anti labor would say $15 hr is fair and then turn around and say the CEO making $30 million dollars a year is also fair. This is why Americans organized back in the day. To me fair would have been if their pay went up with this graph

Walmart's net sales worldwide from 2006 to 2019 (in billion U.S. dollars)
Fiscal yearBillion U.S. dollars

View attachment 275644
/----/ Doesn't seem fair that the Obozo's just dropped $15 million on a house in Martha's Vinyard while the average dem voter easts cat food and lives in a tent.
th

This is another example of how the GOP/Rich/Corporations have waged war on working class people. Or this is another way how the gap between rich and rest of us got wider. When unions were 35% of the workforce, the gap wasn't so wide. They broke the unions and now all the profits go to the people at the top.

You may say the workers don't deserve to share in the profits but I disagree. I don't blame Walmart I blame the stupid workers who don't organize and put up with it. So more power to Walmart. They deserve it if the workers aren't smart enough to get their fair share.
/—-/ The Executive could do the janitor’s job, but the janitor couldn’t do the Executive’s job.

Why? I didn't say the janitor should make as much as the executive. I just said the workers should get their fair share.

and you are ignoring the fact the employees dont take on any risks if the company fails,,,

Doesn't seem like a fair share. Only a pro rich conservative who is anti labor would say $15 hr is fair and then turn around and say the CEO making $30 million dollars a year is also fair. This is why Americans organized back in the day. To me fair would have been if their pay went up with this graph

View attachment 275644

they arent slaves,,, if they dont like it they can quit,,,
Quit and go where? If they organize and force walmart to pay a fair share they will bring everyone's wages up. It's a fact.

Best saying I ever heard was the smartest guys I ever met worked for unions because they were at least smart enough to organize and demand their fair share.

Now of course Ford and GM can go overseas but Walmart can't. They can automate but they're going to do that anyways as soon as it make business sense.

View attachment 275644
/----/ Doesn't seem fair that the Obozo's just dropped $15 million on a house in Martha's Vinyard while the average dem voter easts cat food and lives in a tent.
th

Maybe they should have voted for Hillary then. Trump gave Obama a huge tax break.

View attachment 275644
th

Let me ask you a serious question.

In 2015, the six Waltons on the Forbes 400 list were worth $136.1 billion, making them the richest family in the United States. They have more wealth than 43% of American families combined. Their net worth is nearly equal to the combined wealth of Bill Gates and Warren Buffett.

How far down your throat can you take a Walton dick?

View attachment 275644

Or strike. Or organize. Or boycott.
EASIER and more honest to just quit and go elsewhere,,

View attachment 275644

Quit and go where? If they organize and force walmart to pay a fair share they will bring everyone's wages up. It's a fact.

Best saying I ever heard was the smartest guys I ever met worked for unions because they were at least smart enough to organize and demand their fair share.

Now of course Ford and GM can go overseas but Walmart can't. They can automate but they're going to do that anyways as soon as it make business sense.
when we find out what a fair share is let me know,,,

View attachment 275644
th

In 2015, the six Waltons on the Forbes 400 list were worth $136.1 billion, making them the richest family in the United States. They have more wealth than 43% of American families combined. Their net worth is nearly equal to the combined wealth of Bill Gates and Warren Buffett.

well since I dont shop at wally world I wouldnt know,,,

do you shop there??

View attachment 275644

Not really. Those people are going to find similar wages wherever they go. If Walmart employees organize and start making $25 hr then every blue collar person will want to work there. What does that sound like? It sounds like Ford and GM and Chrysler before they left the country.

Yes, they left the country to go take advantage of Mexican wages. We should have never let them go. We should have tariff'ed them when they tried to import those cars back into the country.

And I don't remember a significant price drop on cars when they started making them in Mexico.

/----/ OK - so you do understand that corporations pass tax increases on to the consumers in the form of higher prices. And when prices go up, it affects ALL Americans, rich and poor, even though 49% pay no income tax. This is your sneaky way to get the freeloaders to pay their fair share. I get it now. WOAZA that is crafty and sneaky, because the poor shlubs who screech "make corporations pay higher taxes" are too dumb to understand it's an indirect tax on them. BRILLIANT.
Can you show us they pass on tax savings to us?

My pricing for products were directly influenced by expenses. I took all expenses added it in to my cost of goods and then set the prices, usually between 40%-60% mark up depending on the goods. Today the company I work for do the same when are determining the price of our service. Taxes always figure in cost.
True but Walmart did not pass on their savings they got

How do you know they did not? I am not familiar with their pricing, their wages or costs.

I did find these articles: Walmart rollbacks ahead: Retailer expected to use tax windfall to fund price cuts

Trump's tax bill prompts Walmart to raise starting wage, give $1,000 gift to some employees

What year did Ford start making cars in Mexico? Please show me when car prices dropped $4000.

Mexico’s trade agreements, combined with its lower cost of manufacturing, result in tariff savings that can exceed $4,000 per vehicle

So please show me the year when car prices dropped $4000.

View attachment 275644

Not really. Those people are going to find similar wages wherever they go. If Walmart employees organize and start making $25 hr then every blue collar person will want to work there. What does that sound like? It sounds like Ford and GM and Chrysler before they left the country.

Yes, they left the country to go take advantage of Mexican wages. We should have never let them go. We should have tariff'ed them when they tried to import those cars back into the country.

And I don't remember a significant price drop on cars when they started making them in Mexico.

I think you spend to much time sticking your nose in other peoples business,,,

you should find a hobby or explore masturbation

/----/ OK - so you do understand that corporations pass tax increases on to the consumers in the form of higher prices. And when prices go up, it affects ALL Americans, rich and poor, even though 49% pay no income tax. This is your sneaky way to get the freeloaders to pay their fair share. I get it now. WOAZA that is crafty and sneaky, because the poor shlubs who screech "make corporations pay higher taxes" are too dumb to understand it's an indirect tax on them. BRILLIANT.

My pricing for products were directly influenced by expenses. I took all expenses added it in to my cost of goods and then set the prices, usually between 40%-60% mark up depending on the goods. Today the company I work for do the same when are determining the price of our service. Taxes always figure in cost.

How do you know they did not? I am not familiar with their pricing, their wages or costs.

I did find these articles: Walmart rollbacks ahead: Retailer expected to use tax windfall to fund price cuts

Trump's tax bill prompts Walmart to raise starting wage, give $1,000 gift to some employees

What year did Ford start making cars in Mexico? Please show me when car prices dropped $4000.

Mexico’s trade agreements, combined with its lower cost of manufacturing, result in tariff savings that can exceed $4,000 per vehicle

So please show me the year when car prices dropped $4000.

Already proved you wrong with Walmart. I don't care for Ford, probably because they are built in Mexico. If you want to dive into Ford's issues, go right ahead.

View attachment 275644

Hey, fuck them. I make $90-$110 a year and have no bills. I have a college degree. I have no debt. Home is paid off. Seriously, I just hate Republicans with a passion. They are pure evil. But if the poor people don't show up to vote, don't organize into unions, I guess I'm ok with them getting F'd in the A.

It used to matter more to me when I only made $65K and still had a mortgage. Now I really don't give a fuck. I'm just curious is America truly fucked up enough to make Trump a 2 term president? Even when he's causing a recession? Wow! I guess you guys held Obama to a much higher standard than you do your messiah.

And this economy looks a lot like the Bush economy in the 2000's. Great if you are rich. They swore for 7 years his economy was great even though we knew manufacturing was leaving the country and what that would eventually cause. Dot com bubble my ass.

Who you gonna blame Trump's recession on? Pelosi?

Hey, fuck them. I make $90-$110 a year and have no bills. I have a college degree. I have no debt. Home is paid off. Seriously, I just hate Republicans with a passion. They are pure evil. But if the poor people don't show up to vote, don't organize into unions, I guess I'm ok with them getting F'd in the A.

It used to matter more to me when I only made $65K and still had a mortgage. Now I really don't give a fuck. I'm just curious is America truly fucked up enough to make Trump a 2 term president? Even when he's causing a recession? Wow! I guess you guys held Obama to a much higher standard than you do your messiah.

And this economy looks a lot like the Bush economy in the 2000's. Great if you are rich. They swore for 7 years his economy was great even though we knew manufacturing was leaving the country and what that would eventually cause. Dot com bubble my ass.

I make a lot more than $110 a day. I hope you get out of fastfood soon.

AHHHH,, I see what this is all about now,,,

you have a severe case of TDS and your butt hurts because your marxist movement got shut down,,,

sorry but I cant help you,,,

View attachment 275644
th

It seems like you are the one obsessed with the Walton's dicks.

BTW, is your girlfriend still fucking stupid or did you and her break up?

Thanks for clearing up the fact that investors are a higher objective than employees or customers.

EXCEPT: The CEOs of nearly 200 companies just said shareholder value is no longer their main objective :bsflag:

DID YOU KNOW THAT WITHOUT INVESTORS THERE WOULDNT BE ANY EMPLOYEES OR CUSTOMERS???

MAYBE ITS they that should be more great full...

Then why does the largest retailer in the world, Walmart, want to go private?

/----/ I get it. This is how you sell higher indirect taxes on the poor who pay no income tax. You kick them in the nuts with an indirect tax disguised at the populist tax on corporations. BRILLIANT.

It took some digging but here is the proof:
Operating Costs
The rental of computer systems or other technology-related expenses are included in this category. Postage and office supplies are operating costs most companies incur on a monthly basis. Taxes or license fees the company pays on a scheduled basis are also part of operating costs. Dues for memberships or subscriptions to publications are other overhead costs often incurred. What Is Corporate Overhead Cost?

Huh?

You don't realize this tax break will eventually shift the tax burden more onto us, the middle class?

Ryan’s Secret Plan to Shift the Tax Burden Onto the Middle Class - Center for American Progress
/----/ Here is how you get poor to pay indirect income tax. Stick em every time they gas up to get to work or the grocery store.
New York, Farmingdale: $2.61 price per gallon CASH
Cost of gas without tax $2.14
State gasoline tax: 25.85 cents per gallon.
Federal gasoline tax:
18.4 cents per gallon.
Combined federal and state gas tax: 44.25 cents per gallon.

New York City: $2.91 per gallon
NYC gasoline tax: 30 cents
Federal gasoline tax: 18.4 cents per gallon.
Combined federal and state gas tax: 74.25 cents per gallon.

BUT HAVE NO FEAR: wait a week or so and another Libtard will demand we raise Corporate Taxes. It never fails. BUT BUT BUT GE PAID NO TAXES.
using that money to upgrade public transportation would be more cost effective.

Except with rideshare decreasing ridership, it wouldn't be a good investment. Besides, I don't think CELLBOCK rides the bus, so as you know, it's all about him.

Uber and Lyft are having a terrible effect on public transportation, new research shows

Governor won't sign off on bonds for Las Vegas Monorail
/—-/ Actually I take the bus and subway into Manhattan from Nassau County where I live, but when I go with my wife we either take the LIRR or drive.

Why is that different with the wife?

Thanks for clearing up the fact that investors are a higher objective than employees or customers.

EXCEPT: The CEOs of nearly 200 companies just said shareholder value is no longer their main objective :bsflag:

DID YOU KNOW THAT WITHOUT INVESTORS THERE WOULDNT BE ANY EMPLOYEES OR CUSTOMERS???

MAYBE ITS they that should be more great full...

Then why does the largest retailer in the world, Walmart, want to go private?
what did they say the reason was, cause I havent heard,,,

if it were my company then why wouldnt I want to have control of it???

its mine after all

Now, they will feign outrage about any company getting tax relief, which always leads to business expansion and hiring.

When the left credit their black messiah did good things for the economy, do they know he did things like this?

I personally did not mind that. Leads to hiring.

The left now all of a sudden go to their bullshit claims.

Such fucking ignorant losers.

Amazon made over $11 billion in profit. And that’s what’s left over after all the bills are paid. And they paid zero in federal taxes. Republicans call that a great deal.

Lol! Amazon is a liberal company, why didn’t they just donate the money to the IRS?

Please define "liberal company."

Huh?

You don't realize this tax break will eventually shift the tax burden more onto us, the middle class?

Ryan’s Secret Plan to Shift the Tax Burden Onto the Middle Class - Center for American Progress
/----/ Here is how you get poor to pay indirect income tax. Stick em every time they gas up to get to work or the grocery store.
New York, Farmingdale: $2.61 price per gallon CASH
Cost of gas without tax $2.14
State gasoline tax: 25.85 cents per gallon.
Federal gasoline tax:
18.4 cents per gallon.
Combined federal and state gas tax: 44.25 cents per gallon.

New York City: $2.91 per gallon
NYC gasoline tax: 30 cents
Federal gasoline tax: 18.4 cents per gallon.
Combined federal and state gas tax: 74.25 cents per gallon.

BUT HAVE NO FEAR: wait a week or so and another Libtard will demand we raise Corporate Taxes. It never fails. BUT BUT BUT GE PAID NO TAXES.
using that money to upgrade public transportation would be more cost effective.

Except with rideshare decreasing ridership, it wouldn't be a good investment. Besides, I don't think CELLBOCK rides the bus, so as you know, it's all about him.

Uber and Lyft are having a terrible effect on public transportation, new research shows

Governor won't sign off on bonds for Las Vegas Monorail
/—-/ Actually I take the bus and subway into Manhattan from Nassau County where I live, but when I go with my wife we either take the LIRR or drive.

Why is that different with the wife?
/——/ She gets motion sickness on the bus. The NYC drivers sux, hard breaking, hard acceleration and harsh ride. For me, it’s OK.

Forum List

Back