Remember the Geller-wanna-be in Phoenix?

People kept telling him he was probably endangering other Americans by making an unnecessary and unwise challenge to crazy hateful terrorist. His attitude was fuck the American people being endangered. His show of hate was more important and for some reason he thought we needed his dumb ass to confirm our freedom of speech. He is reaping what he sowed.
No...he was just desperate for attention.

There's a KKK discount store? Since you are so familiar, please tell us where it is.

Those stores are mostly in Alabama, Mississippi and Texas....but they may now have mail-order shipping and they may now throw in with your order a free, small cross to burn on your lawn.

Hey moron, let me see if this can get through your thick skull ok?

They weren't trying to start a fucking discussion. How fucking stupid are you? They were there to defy oppression. It was about defiance pure and simple. Even an idiot like you could see that they weren't there to open dialog. Get it yet retard?

Yet another Dale Carnegie course reject......

You know what, TRUE defiance is putting on a bomb vest for your cause.......and NOT pulling a dumb stunt and then asking for money because....well because you're a fraud.

The purpose was to insult Muslims.

You know that for a fact? No you don't, you are just a lying ass lefty. If, by some random chance you were right well, In that case it was also a success.
Yes, I know that for a fact since that's what it does, always.

No you don't. You are just a lying ass left wing nut. You don't know anything at all.
You can be as stupid as you, it makes no difference to reality. Insulting the faith of 1.6 billion people is not the way to begin a discussion about freedom of religion and speech. It's is nothing more than ignorant children pissing on what is sacred to someone else simply because they can.

They weren't trying to start a fucking discussion. How fucking stupid are you? They were there to defy oppression. It was about defiance pure and simple. Even an idiot like you could see that they weren't there to open dialog. Get it yet retard?
All they ended up doing is showing why assholes like that don't actually respect this country and its founding principles.

And neither do you.

There's a KKK discount store? Since you are so familiar, please tell us where it is.

Those stores are mostly in Alabama, Mississippi and Texas....but they may now have mail-order shipping and they may now throw in with your order a free, small cross to burn on your lawn.

So, you really don't know you are just talking out of your ass as usual.

Got it.

You know what, TRUE defiance is putting on a bomb vest for your cause.......and NOT pulling a dumb stunt and then asking for money because....well because you're a fraud.

Speaking of frauds...."professor" LMAO

No I wouldn't donate to him nor will I trash him for using his constitutional right of freedom of speech.

So I too can exercise my freedom of speech...and then ask for money because I got myself in trouble in that exercise??? Maybe even call your "favorite" ACLU chapter for help?

Bull shit retard. There are many ways to defy oppression. If you weren't a left wing nut retard, you'd admit that truth. Are you really stupid, or are you just another left wing hack trying to lie his way out of a losing argument?

You know that for a fact? No you don't, you are just a lying ass lefty. If, by some random chance you were right well, In that case it was also a success.

No you don't. You are just a lying ass left wing nut. You don't know anything at all.
You can be as stupid as you, it makes no difference to reality. Insulting the faith of 1.6 billion people is not the way to begin a discussion about freedom of religion and speech. It's is nothing more than ignorant children pissing on what is sacred to someone else simply because they can.

All they ended up doing is showing why assholes like that don't actually respect this country and its founding principles.

And neither do you.

Yeah I figured I couldn't get it through that thick skull of yours.

And neither do you.

The answer is simple, you're as big an asshole child as he is and both of you need to grow the fuck up.

No I wouldn't donate to him nor will I trash him for using his constitutional right of freedom of speech.

So I too can exercise my freedom of speech...and then ask for money because I got myself in trouble in that exercise??? Maybe even call your "favorite" ACLU chapter for help?
Yes you can and my response will be the same I won't donate money to you nor will trash you for exercising your freedom of speech rights.

Bull shit retard. There are many ways to defy oppression. If you weren't a left wing nut retard, you'd admit that truth. Are you really stupid, or are you just another left wing hack trying to lie his way out of a losing argument?

So, you think this idiot that pulled his stunt was "oppressed"????

Here's a picture ....then....of someone else who may think he is "oppressed" and, ergo, should also be your "hero."

11053120_662793053822592_7539444342774862220_n.jpg

And neither do you.

The answer is simple, you're as big an asshole child as he is and both of you need to grow the fuck up.

Doubling a tripling down on stupid eh? Has EVER worked for you?

So, you think this idiot that pulled his stunt was "oppressed"????

Here's a picture ....then....of someone else who may think he is "oppressed" and, ergo, should also be your "hero."

11053120_662793053822592_7539444342774862220_n.jpg

One of the multitude of problems that you retards suffer from, there are too many to list here, is that you think you can alter the oppositions argument to your favor. You idiots do it much it's gotten boring.

1. I never said he was oppressed, though threatening to kill someone who insults your religion is certainly oppression.
2. In the post I responded to, that you left out, the poster claimed the it wasn't defiance because it didn't fit the strict criteria that he JUST MADE UP. I showed how it was a stupid thing to say.
3. The guy in Texas isn't my hero, just because I defend him against the blatant stupidity of left wing nut jobs doesn't directly equate to hero worship.
4. The guy in the photo feels he's oppressed, maybe he was, maybe not. Unlike you morons, I'm too smart to pretend to know his motives.

Now, answer my question from before. Are you really that stupid or are you just a lefty trying to lie his way out of a losing argument?

I don't know what his underlying motives were, but on the surface it was a draw Muhammad contest. People drew pictures of Muhammad. So in that regard it was a success.
Any Muslime who goes bugfuk over a cartoon of Mohamhead deserves to be insulted.
And what of the Catholics who smashed the Piss Christ? Assholes?
That's their concern, not mine. I won't go out of my way to insult Muslims or harm them and although the Piss Christ was insulting, one can't punish the artist due to his rights. As long as those kind of people aren't after me I couldn't care less about what they do. BTW, I think the guy in Phoenix is goofy.

I don't know what his underlying motives were, but on the surface it was a draw Muhammad contest. People drew pictures of Muhammad. So in that regard it was a success.
Any Muslime who goes bugfuk over a cartoon of Mohamhead deserves to be insulted.
And what of the Catholics who smashed the Piss Christ? Assholes?
That's their concern, not mine. I won't go out of my way to insult Muslims or harm them and although the Piss Christ was insulting, one can't punish the artist due to his rights. As long as those kind of people aren't after me I couldn't care less about what they do. BTW, I think the guy in Phoenix is goofy.
He's an asshole but close enough for government work.

Forum List

Back