Remember the Geller-wanna-be in Phoenix?

I don't know what his underlying motives were, but on the surface it was a draw Muhammad contest. People drew pictures of Muhammad. So in that regard it was a success.

Perhaps you'd be interested in purchasing some of the drawings?

After the violent end to Pam Geller's cartoon contest in Texas, it was only a matter of time before others would jump on the media whoreism that benefitted Geller.

Sure enough, Jon Ritzheimer's similar stunt in Phoenix shows the true nature of these morons. Because he now feels unsafe after pulling his little imitative stunt, Ritzheimer is now pleading for donations of $10 million to "fortify his house" and protect his family from what he considers future retaliations from offended Muslims.

Would you donate to his "cause"???
No.

After the violent end to Pam Geller's cartoon contest in Texas, it was only a matter of time before others would jump on the media whoreism that benefitted Geller.

Sure enough, Jon Ritzheimer's similar stunt in Phoenix shows the true nature of these morons. Because he now feels unsafe after pulling his little imitative stunt, Ritzheimer is now pleading for donations of $10 million to "fortify his house" and protect his family from what he considers future retaliations from offended Muslims.

Can I donate a negative number?

[/QUOTE]

Perhaps you'd be interested in purchasing a Koran autographed by an Ayatolla?[/QUOTE]

If you have those kind of "connections," sure, I'd be interested...
Thanks for the offer.

People kept telling him he was probably endangering other Americans by making an unnecessary and unwise challenge to crazy hateful terrorist. His attitude was fuck the American people being endangered. His show of hate was more important and for some reason he thought we needed his dumb ass to confirm our freedom of speech. He is reaping what he sowed.

These kind of stunts are equivalent to someone wearing a sign stating "kick me".....and then asking for money from others to pay for his medical bills once he WAS kicked.....
Of course, this idiot wanted to poke a more dangerous hornet's nest, placing his own sorry hide (AND, his family's) in danger, demanding that others financially subsidize his stunt to mitigate his stupidity.

What happened to personal responsibility?

He can have the dog poop from my yard to throw at them, as long as he comes and gets it. Another useless Sand ******-hating American Taliban moron.
As usual, the only thing the liberals can come up with, is to call names and smear the people they can't refute.

I don't know what his underlying motives were, but on the surface it was a draw Muhammad contest. People drew pictures of Muhammad. So in that regard it was a success.
The purpose was to insult Muslims.

You know that for a fact? No you don't, you are just a lying ass lefty. If, by some random chance you were right well, In that case it was also a success.

You know that for a fact? No you don't, you are just a lying ass lefty. If, by some random chance you were right well, In that case it was also a success.
Yes, I know that for a fact since that's what it does, always.

I don't care who you are, watching the video's of that protest is funny as heck. How can you watch fat old men dressed in camo and carrying semi automatic imitation assault rifles confronting people dressed in shorts and t-shirts and calling them Nazi's and mockingly telling them to go home and not laugh. It looked like the actual community came out and told the scared wanna be militia dopes to fuck off. The Muslim's came out and told them to fuck off too. The cops let them be ass's, but you could tell they wanted to tell the nit wits with the guns to fuck off also.

Hell no. The dude's a moron.

Perhaps you'd be interested in purchasing some of the drawings?

Are they for sale? Where can I buy one?

Perhaps at your friendly, local KKK discount store???

There's a KKK discount store? Since you are so familiar, please tell us where it is.

No you don't. You are just a lying ass left wing nut. You don't know anything at all.

No you don't. You are just a lying ass left wing nut. You don't know anything at all.
You can be as stupid as you, it makes no difference to reality. Insulting the faith of 1.6 billion people is not the way to begin a discussion about freedom of religion and speech. It's is nothing more than ignorant children pissing on what is sacred to someone else simply because they can.

You can be as stupid as you, it makes no difference to reality. Insulting the faith of 1.6 billion people is not the way to begin a discussion about freedom of religion and speech. It's is nothing more than ignorant children pissing on what is sacred to someone else simply because they can.

Hey moron, let me see if this can get through your thick skull ok?

They weren't trying to start a fucking discussion. How fucking stupid are you? They were there to defy oppression. It was about defiance pure and simple. Even an idiot like you could see that they weren't there to open dialog. Get it yet retard?

Forum List

Back