"Worst President" Bush more popular than Obama

The Rabbi

Diamond Member
Sep 16, 2009
Nashville
That's just gotta sting liberal butt.
But yeah I miss the days when we had adults running the administration. I didnt worry that someone was going to use the IRS to promote his political party, or use the Labor Department to punish a political opponent. Or would spend time trying to figure out how to evade an FOIA request ahead of time. Nope, we had dedicated public servants under Bush. Shit, I'd almost vote for his brother at this point. Almost.
George W. Bush more popular than Obama poll - Yahoo News

But yeah I miss the days when we had adults running the administration. I didnt worry that someone was going to use the IRS to promote his political party, or use the Labor Department to punish a political opponent. Or would spend time trying to figure out how to evade an FOIA request ahead of time. Nope, we had dedicated public servants under Bush. Shit, I'd almost vote for his brother at this point. Almost.

Hey Rabbi, tell us more about how you want Americans to go unemployed in favor of shipping in immigrants to do what used to be our jobs, while sending their paychecks back tot their own countries.

It took nearly a decade for Americans polled to warm towards Bush

Bush was polling pretty low toward the end of his Administration. He dipped down to 25 percent at one point. We'll see where Obama is polling this many years after he leaves office.

I doubt he will ever hit 25 percent.

Hey Rabbi, tell us more about how you want Americans to go unemployed in favor of shipping in immigrants to do what used to be our jobs, while sending their paychecks back tot their own countries.
Why dont you respond to this thread instead of trying to derail it, ya putz?
Dont you miss George W? How I long for the days when our foreign policy principle was a little more sophisticated than "dont do stupid shit".

Bush was polling pretty low toward the end of his Administration. He dipped down to 25 percent at one point. We'll see where Obama is polling this many years after he leaves office.

Obama wont poll nearly as badly at the end of his term because he doesnt have the media relentless beating on him every day, like Bush did.

Obama wont poll nearly as badly at the end of his term because he doesnt have the media relentless beating on him every day, like Bush did.

Not to mention, you'll have his bootlickers like G5000 going on and on about how great he was for many years to come....

I am responding to this thread. Seeing as you have declared your intended and desired goal to completely destroy the United States of America and obliterate her citizens off the face of the Earth, everything you say is understood to be clearly intended to further propagate that goal. Bush is polling well? Rabbi see it as a good thing? This must be all part of the plan to kill America.

Dont you miss George W? How I long for the days when our foreign policy principle was a little more sophisticated than "dont do stupid shit".

Why would I miss George W. Bush? He was as bad as Obama is, but a fucking moron on top of it. At least Obama is intelligent. At this point, I've given up hope that we're going to see a worth while person in the White House again before I die.

Why are you trying to change the subject? Is the subject hurtful to you?

Wow what an eye opener. Wonder when the last time was that an ex-POTUS had better numbers than a sitting one.

Oh yeah --- all of 'em. With the possible exceptions of Hoover, Wilson, (A) Johnson and Buchanan.

Why are you trying to change the subject? Is the subject hurtful to you?
He is butthurt because I represented a conservative position on another thread. Now he has it in for me and wants to derail this thread. He is an idiot of major dimensions.
Anyone recall when Bush was president and we had strong alliances with Israel and Britain? Man, I miss those days.

Neither one is worth their own salt.

Bush fav 52
Obama fav 49
Difference: 3
Poll MoE = +/-3

You are truly stupid.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

what's reallly sad is we've had 16 years of suckdogstate presidency's
no wonder our country is in deep doo doo
make it 24 if wildabeast is elected

But, at least, we have Iran and Syria on our side
:clap2:

But, at least, we have Iran and Syria on our side
:clap2:
And the benefit is?

If you long for the days "when our foreign policy principle was a little more sophisticated than "dont do stupid shit". Why go back to the days when the foreign policy was "do stupid shit" like invading the wrong country?

But we're more respected than China
:thup:

The Obamanoids confuse Respect with POPULARITY.

Obama is more popular with other countries in the way that the "Easy" girl in high school is popular. Both Obama and the girl think its respect, but they are delusional.

He is butthurt because I represented a conservative position on another thread.

So, an open borders policy and the selling of American jobs to foreign invaders is a conservative position? No, it's a recipe for disaster and the fall of the country. How many times do I have to tell you that you're a fucking idiot before you get it through your head that you're a fucking idiot? Scratch that, nevermind. It's never going to get through. Because you hate this country too much, and you're hellbent on its destruction. BTW, why are you even on the internet? I thought they sentenced you to death for that incident in Boston that you pulled.

Forum List

Back