Religious conservatives will never abandon Trump

No you prefer your bigotry wrapped in the false flags of equality and tolerance.

Not really. You see, here's the thing. If a baker said, "I don't want to serve gays because I think the butt sex is icky!" we'd both agree that's not a good reason.

But you say Jesus sincerely enough, and then the bigotry becomes okay.

If Wifebeater Klein doesn't want to serve the gay people his wife invited to use their service, then he should probably find something else to do for a living, rather than running his wife's business into the ground. (Even without the fines imposed, the damage he did put them out of business.)

I would never wish a person dead, but I will read certain obituaries with great satisfaction.

You see, I wouldn't read any obituary with great satisfaction. Because I'm not an awful human being like you are. I know that even if I disagreed with a person, they usually still have people who care about them.

This is not being an awful person, you should really try it some time.

Moving along.

There has always been that impetus at the grass roots level of the Republican party. Most just want to let the fight happen at the State level so national politics can attempt to distance itself from the situation.

Yawn, in short, when you lose the national discussion, you want to have a little enclave where you can be at home with your bigotry.

Sorry, doesn't work that way.

You want to ruin people over a cake an you aren't awful?
LOLOLOLOL
If you are ruined over a cake, you deserve it

How fascist of you.

LOLOLOLOL

No, I want to ruin people for being mean-spirited bigots...

If Wifebeater Klein had just stopped at "not baking the cake', I wouldn't have a big problem with him. It's that he went on a tirade against the poor woman's mother, and then Doxxed these women when they complained about him, subjecting them to death threats.

No, you want government to do you dirty work for you, you cowardly poseur.

Actually, I think Conservative Christians should all embrace the party that sanctions infanticide, and gay marriage, promotes sloth, envy, sexual promiscuity, reproductive irresponsibility, and greed, abhors traditional marriage and sexuality, and is openly antagonistic to traditional religious institutions, demanding that they accept their perverted world view or lose their tax-exempt status.

Don't you?

Post rated as extremely dumb.

No you prefer your bigotry wrapped in the false flags of equality and tolerance.

Not really. You see, here's the thing. If a baker said, "I don't want to serve gays because I think the butt sex is icky!" we'd both agree that's not a good reason.

If Wifebeater Klein doesn't want to serve the gay people his wife invited to use their service, then he should probably find something else to do for a living, rather than running his wife's business into the ground. (Even without the fines imposed, the damage he did put them out of business.)

I would never wish a person dead, but I will read certain obituaries with great satisfaction.

You see, I wouldn't read any obituary with great satisfaction. Because I'm not an awful human being like you are. I know that even if I disagreed with a person, they usually still have people who care about them.

Moving along.

There has always been that impetus at the grass roots level of the Republican party. Most just want to let the fight happen at the State level so national politics can attempt to distance itself from the situation.

Yawn, in short, when you lose the national discussion, you want to have a little enclave where you can be at home with your bigotry.

LOLOLOLOL

How fascist of you.
No, actually you need to put a cake in perspective and decide if you want to break the law over one

You mean I want them to actually enforce the law as written.

Guess what, refusing service and Doxxing people is against the law.

Or do you just think laws are there to protect white male straight Christians?

Check your privilege, buddy.
As we regressin technology in real terms and the cost rise to build foundation to incredible levels I know the real privileged. Sadly at some point our nation is going to need a scorched earth event to stop this insanity.

This is well said.

upload_2019-5-16_5-1-25.jpeg

Moving along.

LOLOLOLOL

How fascist of you.
No, actually you need to put a cake in perspective and decide if you want to break the law over one

The law shouldn't be applied in that situation in the first place.

You mean I want them to actually enforce the law as written.

Guess what, refusing service and Doxxing people is against the law.

Or do you just think laws are there to protect white male straight Christians?

Check your privilege, buddy.

What a smarmy little SJW stockholm syndrome cuck you are.

The law shouldn't be applied to non timely, non nessasary easily replaceable services.

Is that like stupid Moon Bats and the Neggras never abandoned Obama, even given his massive record of failure?

Moving along.

LOLOLOLOL

How fascist of you.

Public accommodation applies to every business

The days of......We don’t serve colored here
Are gone

LOLOLOLOL

How fascist of you.

Are gone

No, PA's are PA's, not every time money changes hands.

How fascist of you.

Are gone

No, you have to accommodate the public equally on every transaction

How fascist of you.

Are gone

No, you have to accommodate the public equally on every transaction

Where did you get that definition?

PA's involve people coming onto your property for either services where you stay on the property, or point of sale transactions. All of this requires a general invitation to the public.

The law shouldn't be applied to non timely, non nessasary easily replaceable services.

Then re-write the law. The law currently doesn't make that distinction, mostly because those three criteria are kind of subjective. What's non-timely to you isn't non-timely to me.

If i'm taking time off of my work and driving my mom down to a bakery to taste samples AFTER the owner invited me to do so, and then I have an EMPLOYEE (which is all Wifebeater was) start ranting at me and my mom that he doesn't approve... yeah, that's really an abuse of my time.

PA's involve people coming onto your property for either services where you stay on the property, or point of sale transactions. All of this requires a general invitation to the public.

Which in this case, occurred when Mrs. Klein invited the Cryer-Bowman's to her shop, knowing they were gay, to buy a cake.

Again, I'm sure you'd like to read the law your way, but the courts have consistantly found that Wifebeater violated the law as written.

LOLOLOLOL

How fascist of you.

Are gone

….and the days of everyone can post here except "conservatives" have just begun.

Then re-write the law. The law currently doesn't make that distinction, mostly because those three criteria are kind of subjective. What's non-timely to you isn't non-timely to me.

If i'm taking time off of my work and driving my mom down to a bakery to taste samples AFTER the owner invited me to do so, and then I have an EMPLOYEE (which is all Wifebeater was) start ranting at me and my mom that he doesn't approve... yeah, that's really an abuse of my time.

The laws as written are unconstitutional when applied to free exercise under strict scrutiny, and even if found to be against free exercise, are not being handled in the least invasive method.

Which in this case, occurred when Mrs. Klein invited the Cryer-Bowman's to her shop, knowing they were gay, to buy a cake.

Again, I'm sure you'd like to read the law your way, but the courts have consistantly found that Wifebeater violated the law as written.

Not a PA. This is a contracted service. Any other Point of sale cake they could have, just not that one.

Forum List

Back