Washington Gov. Jay Inslee announces 2020 presidential bid

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Well what about this.....please let them all on one stage to see which one is the MOST RADICAL!!!.....Or is it for the DONATION MONEY they get to keep for their NEXT CAMPAIGN?

Washington state Gov. Jay Inslee announced Friday that he is running for President, launching a bid in which he intends to make combating climate change the central rationale for his campaign.

Inslee announced the bid in a video made public on Friday. He is slated to hold a news conference in Seattle at a solar panel installer to expand upon his presidential announcement. He will be surrounded by friends, family and business owners who the campaign says have benefited from his climate policies in the state.

"I'm Jay Inslee and I'm running for president because I am the only candidate who will make defeating climate change our nation's number one priority," the governor says in a more-than-a-minute-long video that highlights his decades-long focus on climate change and compares tackling the issue to President John F. Kennedy's focus on going to the moon.

(Excerpt) Read more at cnn.com ...

Well what about this.....please let them all on one stage to see which one is the MOST RADICAL!!!.....Or is it for the DONATION MONEY they get to keep for their NEXT CAMPAIGN?

Washington state Gov. Jay Inslee announced Friday that he is running for President, launching a bid in which he intends to make combating climate change the central rationale for his campaign.

Inslee announced the bid in a video made public on Friday. He is slated to hold a news conference in Seattle at a solar panel installer to expand upon his presidential announcement. He will be surrounded by friends, family and business owners who the campaign says have benefited from his climate policies in the state.

"I'm Jay Inslee and I'm running for president because I am the only candidate who will make defeating climate change our nation's number one priority," the governor says in a more-than-a-minute-long video that highlights his decades-long focus on climate change and compares tackling the issue to President John F. Kennedy's focus on going to the moon.

(Excerpt) Read more at cnn.com ...
/-----/
The first democrat nomination debate.
upload_2019-3-1_10-25-57.png

Last edited:
He wants us to believe in the hoax global warming! Which scares people in to slavery

He wants us to believe in the hoax global warming! Which scares people in to slavery

Well hell. I thought Al Gore already laughed his way to the bank on his global warming, climate control gig??

Don't tell me some of these idiots still believe that horseshit.

By all means I hope he runs on that. Doubt he'd make it through the front door on that as his main theme.

People sure are stupid.

Well hell. I thought Al Gore already laughed his way to the bank on his global warming, climate control gig??

Don't tell me some of these idiots still believe that horseshit.

By all means I hope he runs on that. Doubt he'd make it through the front door on that as his main theme.

People sure are stupid.

IronyMeterSplode.jpg

Forum List

Back