Religion of peace via their man made "submission" strikes again

RodISHI

Platinum Member
Nov 29, 2008
To give everyone a clue of what is considered blasphemy this is what was one of the post said that led to Mashal Khan's death for blasphemy. "Hide history and hate Hindu's. This is what we are taught in schools." Sonam Mahajan on Twitter

Here is the photograph of a university student in Mardan, Pakistan that was tortured and murdered for blasphemy of Islam. Apparently it was done by fellow moderate Muslim students. Pamela Geller on Twitter

News video from India
Pakistan shocker: Mardan student accused of blasphemy stripped naked, beaten to death on campus - Watch

Pam Geller report University student brutally slaughtered by Muslim mob over alleged blasphemy allegations - Geller Report

An Islamic apologist justifying Mashal's murder posted a few hours ago.

C9YNiNXWsAMCjFE.jpg:large

I hope they put the monsters on trial and punish them to the fullest extent of their law.

Sounds like parts of Mississippi in the old days, and some of the killers used the Bible to defend their actions.

This is why church and state must never be merged.

I hope they put the monsters on trial and punish them to the fullest extent of their law.
A huge crowd from what I see in the video as it happened. Governors who call for blasphemy laws to be reformed and their families are not safe either.

Wonderful Word Today: Blasphemy, killing in the name of their god

They executed one of the killers according to the original link you posted.

Luckily for the KKK, there were no camera phones during those lynching days........

But the Islamic texts that are being given to the children of the 1.5 billion Muslims STILL say to kill apostates - so this will just continue and continue until they get a new belief system.

Sounds like parts of Mississippi in the old days, and some of the killers used the Bible to defend their actions.

Correct. The South used Jesus' acceptance of slavery in the Bible (and in 2000 years Jesus has never spoken out against slavery, despite many many pro-slavery statements being in the texts, so he accepts slavery) to justify slavery - taking the US to it's bloodiest war (in terms of actual American deaths) in US history.

But the Islamic texts that are being given to the children of the 1.5 billion Muslims STILL say to kill apostates - so this will just continue and continue until they get a new belief system.
Until they start arresting the popular Islamist, Mullah's and Iman's calling for destruction and killing of other people I doubt this will change. They kill their own.

A huge crowd from what I see in the video as it happened. Governors who call for blasphemy laws to be reformed and their families are not safe either.

Wonderful Word Today: Blasphemy, killing in the name of their god

They executed one of the killers according to the original link you posted.

Luckily for the KKK, there were no camera phones during those lynching days........
Have you also noticed that since now everybody has camera phones the number of sightings of "god" have gone way way down? In the old days people could just claim to have talked to god, "so follow me and my new religion since I've been chosen by god!" - but today people will just reply "PICS OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN!" No wonder god seems to be more hidden than ever!

Jesus, Moses, Mohammad, Joseph Smith Jr would have been screwed if they had camera phones back then!

You are completely wrong about this....see, I'm pretty sure that CAIR is the main group leading the charge AGAINST the Jihadists by advocating condemning or changing the Islamic texts that ISIS uses to justify ISIS's barbarity against non-believers. Yep, pretty sure. Yep.

A huge crowd from what I see in the video as it happened. ....
Relax - I'm pretty sure that CAIR officials are jetting off to Pakistan as we speak to inform those barbarians that the Qur'an is wrong were it says to kill blasphemers. CAIR will probably have this whole "Jihad/Sharia" problem ironed out in no time.

:wink_2:

Correct. The South used Jesus' acceptance of slavery in the Bible (and in 2000 years Jesus has never spoken out against slavery, despite many many pro-slavery statements being in the texts, so he accepts slavery) to justify slavery - taking the US to it's bloodiest war (in terms of actual American deaths) in US history.
I think you mean Democrats did that.

Glad I'm not a Democrat or a Republican.

Just setting the record straight.

Just setting the record straight.
Yes, many were Democrats, whose approval of slavery came from the Bible. If Scientific Humanism had been the main belief at the time then slavery would have likely ended much earlier, and w/out war. Scientific Humanists basically believe "no slavery"....so much so that we couldn't allow pro-slavery wording into our belief system, unlike Christians/Muslims, unfortunately. We love them, and want to show them a better way.

Have a great weekend.

Not gonna happen. Those "monsters" are justified by their "god", his prophet, and their barbaric "religion".
And the lefties/progressives in this country are looking for their safe spaces because someone, somewhere used the word "snowflake".
Has anyone looked into what's happening in Southern Sudan lately?

Forum List

Back