The " Religion of Peace" Attacks Again !

LOL, once again his fabulous website for the source. And on 10/19/12. It says a car bomb went off in a Christian suburb. But It doesn't say it killed a Lebanese Muslim politician. Which was the target. That being said, this has no place in this form.

You're denying Islam attacks/kills Christians?

He is a Palestinian and he refers to Palestinian terrorism and Islam terrorism as Resistance fighting hahahaha :lol:

Don't project. You're not my spokesman. And he asked me, not you.

He is a Palestinian and he refers to Palestinian terrorism and Islam terrorism as Resistance fighting hahahaha :lol:

Don't project. You're not my spokesman. And he asked me, not you.

Ya but he doesn't know you since he doesn;t post here often, so I'm making sure he is familiar with your disgusting Islamic ideology.

You jump the gun to often, yes he's known me from the beginning and he's had a debate with me. That being said, you can leave your petty rhetoric out of it. It's meaningless. But it's also bigoted. If I said people should be familiar with your disgusting Judaic ideology that would be fair game wouldn't? Quit thinking you have a pass to make these comments.

Last edited:
There's no such thing as an Islamic attack. Enlighten me.

You want to suck Muslim/Terrorist ass, that's your right, polesmoker.

I said enlighten me. Every conflict is different. Just because the media likes to frame it in one way doesn't make it the truth. Such as in Mali, government rebels suddenly became Islamic terrorists even though they never used terror tactics. They attack military targets. Does that mean they are good for the country? No, not really. They made mistakes. I'm aware of some attacks by Islamists in some places, but that ain't no Islamic attack. As I said enlighten me on that. And it's no a Christian vs Muslim thing like you make it out to be. 90% of my Arabic friends are Christian.

There's no such thing as an Islamic attack. Enlighten me.

I said enlighten me. Every conflict is different. Just because the media likes to frame it in one way doesn't make it the truth. Such as in Mali, government rebels suddenly became Islamic terrorists even though they never used terror tactics. They attack military targets. Does that mean they are good for the country? No, not really. They made mistakes. I'm aware of some attacks by Islamists in some places, but that ain't no Islamic attack. As I said enlighten me on that. And it's no a Christian vs Muslim thing like you make it out to be. 90% of my Arabic friends are Christian.

They attacked the WTC in the name of "Allah," dumb fuck.
The WTC is a military target?
Pull you mouth off the Muslim cock for a moment and come up and smell some fresh air.

That's what politicians want you to believe. And Bin Laden stated 7 reasons for the attack. But there still was no hard evidence connecting it to him. That's why the Taliban refused to hand him over and the war to find one man was ridiculous. Many people are aware it had something to do with a pipeline.

9/11 was retaliation for our involvement in Palestine, among other things.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KiKyWJRRjnU]Osama/Usama Bin Laden On 9/11 - YouTube[/ame]

What a sissy, leave a neg and runaway.

Leave bashing behind, If I may ask a serious question. In many pictures, in the UK to be more specific, we hear more and more about Islamic radical sources (Such as "Islam4UK being lead by fanatic Muslim Anjem Choudry who said in the past that "The flag of Islam will be waved over the white house" and other rediculous things) and that many other Muslims in the UK wish to see Islam take over the UK. What is your opinion of that?

Pull you mouth off the Muslim cock for a moment and come up and smell some fresh air.

You're attitude and language are not helping in the least:doubt:

Leave bashing behind, If I may ask a serious question. In many pictures, in the UK to be more specific, we hear more and more about Islamic radical sources (Such as "Islam4UK being lead by fanatic Muslim Anjem Choudry who said in the past that "The flag of Islam will be waved over the white house" and other rediculous things) and that many other Muslims in the UK wish to see Islam take over the UK. What is your opinion of that?

No one cares about a village idiot and neither does anyone in the UK. Neither does the government in the UK. Everyone knows they are village idiots and its only the media that gives them any name. No opinion. The media should quit giving village idiots leverage.

Just to clarify, no I didn't say the WTC is a military target. I was referring to attacks in Mali on military targets.

No one cares about a village idiot and neither does anyone in the UK. Neither does the government in the UK. Everyone knows they are village idiots and its only the media that gives them any name. No opinion. The media should quit giving village idiots leverage.

Ok, fair enough.

But do you, as Muslim, believe moderate Muslims shuold also "ignore" them or fight them?

Ok, fair enough.

But do you, as Muslim, believe moderate Muslims shuold also "ignore" them or fight them?

He's not extreme, just stupid and he trolls. It's obvious. And I don't see what to fight, it's the media that makes something of him. That would be up to the UK Muslims. Not me. And I don't believe in branding by religious levels. Like moderate or extreme. I don't understand those terms or recognize them. I am religious and strict. But I don't differentiate myself with terms.

Ok, fair enough.

He's not extreme, just stupid and he trolls. It's obvious. And I don't see what to fight, it's the media that makes something of him. That would be up to the UK Muslims. Not me. And I don't believe in branding by religious levels. Like moderate or extreme. I don't understand those terms or recognize them. I am religious and strict. But I don't differentiate myself with terms.

I consider extreme all those who say Islam should be the only religion in the world, and be the "flag over the white" house.

I believe that each should have their own faith, and as long as they do not hurt me or my dear ones out of their faith, they don't wrong me in anyway, let them believe whatever they want, and I will protect their right to believe in it. That's my meaning of "moderat" and "intolerant".

Ok, fair enough.

I consider extreme all those who say Islam should be the only religion in the world, and be the "flag over the white" house.

I believe that each should have their own faith, and as long as they do not hurt me or my dear ones out of their faith, they don't wrong me in anyway, let them believe whatever they want, and I will protect their right to believe in it. That's my meaning of "moderat" and "intolerant".

Good for you.

Good for you.

Do you not see any logic in that at all?

Forum List

Back